Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "We are really in a great spot. Look at everything they are doing in Iraq" 12/24/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "We are really in a great spot. Look at everything they are doing in Iraq" 12/24/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "We are really in a great spot. Look at everything they are doing in Iraq" 12/24/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "We are really in a great spot. Look at everything they are doing in Iraq" 12/24/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "We are really in a great spot. Look at everything they are doing in Iraq" 12/24/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "We are really in a great spot. Look at everything they are doing in Iraq" 12/24/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "We are really in a great spot. Look at everything they are doing in Iraq" 12/24/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "We are really in a great spot. Look at everything they are doing in Iraq" 12/24/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "We are really in a great spot. Look at everything they are doing in Iraq" 12/24/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "We are really in a great spot. Look at everything they are doing in Iraq" 12/24/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "We are really in a great spot. Look at everything they are doing in Iraq" 12/24/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "We are really in a great spot. Look at everything they are doing in Iraq" 12/24/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "We are really in a great spot. Look at everything they are doing in Iraq" 12/24/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "We are really in a great spot. Look at everything they are doing in Iraq" 12/24/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "We are really in a great spot. Look at everything they are doing in Iraq" 12/24/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "We are really in a great spot. Look at everything they are doing in Iraq" 12/24/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "We are really in a great spot. Look at everything they are doing in Iraq" 12/24/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ: "We are really in a great spot. Look at everything they are doing in Iraq" 12/24/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
MarkZ: "We are really in a great spot. Look at everything they are doing in Iraq" 12/24/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
MarkZ: "We are really in a great spot. Look at everything they are doing in Iraq" 12/24/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

MarkZ: "We are really in a great spot. Look at everything they are doing in Iraq" 12/24/19

Go down

MarkZ: "We are really in a great spot. Look at everything they are doing in Iraq" 12/24/19 Empty MarkZ: "We are really in a great spot. Look at everything they are doing in Iraq" 12/24/19

Post by RamblerNash Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:22 pm

MZ: We did not see any package deliveries yesterday. Contacts within that world said they sat there all day ready to deliver . From 2 pm yesterday they were all in place and ready to deliver but they never got the “go” to start sending them out.

MZ: My contacts in redemption Centers are started heading home today after 2pm. They plan on being back at work early on the 26th.

MZ: Looks like they got us all ramped up and then took us nowhere….but, one thing we do know about this Christmas timeframe is for the St. Germaine Trust…It’s the best time to open. So many folks are watching closely on the Nesara/Gesara side of things as we move into Christmas day itself.

Member: I hope those people involved get a big lump of coal this year

MZ: I agree…..especially after putting us on notice yesterday and then leaving  us hanging….again

MZ: We should focus on our Lord and Saviors birth tomorrow . That’s the important thing. .

Member:  “Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends.”

Member: I guess Trump was wrong about us having the best Christmas ever

MZ: He was expecting a “Great” Christmas wasn’t he?

Member:  arrests have to happen so the criminals won't be a part of this.

Sabickford:  If anyone is Christmas shopping for me, I wear a size 7-day Caribbean Cruise

Member:  Studying Iraq, the banks halting loans till Jan 2nd, and the 2020 budget, many factors point to the fact we right here within a week or two at most.

Member:  RUMOR: There is nothing I see that warrants or supports the rumor of an RI going into March of 2020... 1) The CBI told the world they will need to be prepared to modify contracts. That supports a rate change is coming. imo 2) The Iraq Trade Bank on 12/01/2019 told us they were doing just that. They suspended loans for the month out to 01/01/20209. Another supporting factor a rate change is expected.

Member:  Iraq banks stopped lending until 2020 & Mahdi gov't dissolves last day of 2019. Believe in COINKIDINKS?

Member:   Q3393 Gold shall destroy the (fiat) Fed. Gold backed Quantum Financial System cometh... Happy NewYear 2020!! JUBILEE Google: Gold QFS

Member:  Mr. C said he felt from now to New Years on his stream...

Member:  I think Mr. C is right ...we are right there... now till New Years ... so close all she keep the faith

Member:  I think it will happen when the banks are not able to bail themselves out anymore.

Member:  How about Okie's post on Friday? Why would he post if he was not absolutely certain??

MZ: I cannot stress enough that we are in a good spot. Noone can pinpoint the exact date…but look around. We are really in a great spot. Look at everything they are doing in Iraq….Christine Lagarde talking about the EU going to an Asset/Gold backed crypto currency……many other nations already adopting one……we are there folks.

MZ: Things did erupt again in Hong Hong overnight as the people continue to fight for their freedom..

Member: I heard the people in Germany cannot get cash from their ATM’s…calling technological problems.

MZ: I have heard the same thing. I have heard there are a lot of banking issues around the world….most of them are a lack of liquidity…….people unable to process their paychecks or access their money. …We have kicked the can as far as we can now…imo

Member:  alot of false starts on the RV caught criminals accessing the system so that may have to happen before the real roll out in Iraq

Member:  I am completely convinced everything POP$ on New Year's Day 2020!!!

Member:  It’s ends January first 2020!!! And a whole new adventure begins!!!!! Get ready believe me or not!!!!!!

Q: Are we still looking for it to go East to West.

MZ: Yes…..

Q: Are the rates about the same or have they dropped a bit?

MZ: I hear some may have gone up a bit……so I am looking for them to be about the same or marginally higher

Q: Does anyone know the exchange rate for Venezuela?

MZ: I am hearing everywhere from .30 cents to $4.00 which is pretty high and doesn’t make sense to me. But there are interesting rumors on the Boliver for sure.

Member:  The greatest present for us all is release of number on the 25th so we can start setting appointments Thursday morning ~ just a positive thought

Member: My sources are telling me to look for New Years…what are yours telling you?

MZ: My sources are telling me its any moment to the very early part of January. That this window is wide open based on logistics…….Everything is in place….we are simply waiting for somebody to “flip the trigger” .

MZ: No matter what do not give up….Do not sell or give your currency away……..This has always been a “when” not an “if”

Member: I heard Isaac was heading back to Peru with an NDA?

MZ: Yes He seems to be excited and is heading back home to Peru (from Zurich) leaving a business partner in place is what I was told as well.

Q: What is supposed to be in the packages that you expect deliveries of?

MZ: In my case- I am expecting CMKX because I am a shareholder. What I expect is some kind of debit card with some kind of readily available cash plus banking instructions of wher I go to finish the transactions and claiming the settlement. I am told it’s a 2 part delivery with one part going to me and one part goes to the bank .

Member:  “Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.”

MZ: Merry Christmas Everyone….If anything big happens i will be back , but if not I will see you all Thursday at 10AM est.

Mod:  THANK YOU, SNAKE, PLANNING QUESTIONNAIRE: https://www.mmbb.org/docs/FinancialPlanningQuestionnaire.pdf

Your straw man (Strawman) is an artificial person http://freedom-school.com/aware/your-straw-man-is-an-artificial-person.html

MZ: Video on PP’s and Farm claims: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAL0exvL45Y

Mod:  Dr Shabibi answering questions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol8wve53-ME

MarkZ: "We are really in a great spot. Look at everything they are doing in Iraq" 12/24/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum