Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to London meets the Secretary General of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to London meets the Secretary General of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to London meets the Secretary General of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to London meets the Secretary General of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to London meets the Secretary General of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to London meets the Secretary General of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to London meets the Secretary General of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to London meets the Secretary General of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to London meets the Secretary General of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to London meets the Secretary General of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to London meets the Secretary General of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to London meets the Secretary General of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to London meets the Secretary General of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to London meets the Secretary General of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to London meets the Secretary General of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to London meets the Secretary General of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to London meets the Secretary General of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to London meets the Secretary General of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to London meets the Secretary General of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to London meets the Secretary General of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to London meets the Secretary General of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development

Go down

The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to London meets the Secretary General of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development Empty The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to London meets the Secretary General of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development

Post by claud39 Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:25 am

[size=34]The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to London meets the Secretary General of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development[/size]

22/12/2019

The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to London meets the Secretary General of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development 1

The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to London, Muhammad Jaafar Al-Sadr, met with the Secretary General of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Anzo Cattrocius.

And they discussed the possibility of Iraq joining the bank, and the importance of moving forward implementing Iraq’s interdependencies in the field of economic development by supporting the private sector, promoting investment projects, and building capacities in the field of the banking system.

For his part, Anzo expressed the readiness of the European Bank to cooperate with Iraq to complete the procedures for obtaining membership in the bank, indicating the advantages that will accrue to Iraq in the event of its accession as it has an opportunity to benefit from global banking experiences; to develop the banking sector, obtain technical support, and help prepare the appropriate ground To invest.

https://www.mofa.gov.iq/2019/12/?p=7205
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to London meets the Secretary General of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development Empty Iraq discusses Joining European Bank for Reconstruction and Development

Post by claud39 Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:18 pm

Iraq discusses Joining European Bank for Reconstruction and Development

24th December 2019

The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to London meets the Secretary General of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development ScreenHunter-5069-623x346

The Ambassador of Iraq in London, Mr. Mohammad Jaafar Al-Sadr, has met Mr. Enzo Quattrociocche, the Secretary-General of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD).
During the meeting, they discussed the possibility of Iraq joining the bank. The Ambassador stressed the importance of moving forward with the implementation of Iraq’s economic development plans by supporting private sector, promoting investment projects and building capacities in the field of developing the banking system.
Mr. Quattrociocche stated that EBRD is ready to cooperate and support Iraq in its bid to become a member of the bank, indicating the advantages of this membership to Iraq, including the opportunity to benefit from global banking experiences to develop Iraq’ banking sector and obtain technical support, assistance that prepares the good environment to invest.
(Source: Iraqi Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
https://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2019/12/24/iraq-discusses-joining-european-bank-for-reconstruction-and-development/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum