Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
An American report: The majority of Iraqis live with a daily income of no more than $ 6 ... The "poor" generation will not believe the promises I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
An American report: The majority of Iraqis live with a daily income of no more than $ 6 ... The "poor" generation will not believe the promises I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
An American report: The majority of Iraqis live with a daily income of no more than $ 6 ... The "poor" generation will not believe the promises I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
An American report: The majority of Iraqis live with a daily income of no more than $ 6 ... The "poor" generation will not believe the promises I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
An American report: The majority of Iraqis live with a daily income of no more than $ 6 ... The "poor" generation will not believe the promises I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
An American report: The majority of Iraqis live with a daily income of no more than $ 6 ... The "poor" generation will not believe the promises I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
An American report: The majority of Iraqis live with a daily income of no more than $ 6 ... The "poor" generation will not believe the promises I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
An American report: The majority of Iraqis live with a daily income of no more than $ 6 ... The "poor" generation will not believe the promises I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
An American report: The majority of Iraqis live with a daily income of no more than $ 6 ... The "poor" generation will not believe the promises I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
An American report: The majority of Iraqis live with a daily income of no more than $ 6 ... The "poor" generation will not believe the promises I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
An American report: The majority of Iraqis live with a daily income of no more than $ 6 ... The "poor" generation will not believe the promises I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
An American report: The majority of Iraqis live with a daily income of no more than $ 6 ... The "poor" generation will not believe the promises I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
An American report: The majority of Iraqis live with a daily income of no more than $ 6 ... The "poor" generation will not believe the promises I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
An American report: The majority of Iraqis live with a daily income of no more than $ 6 ... The "poor" generation will not believe the promises I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
An American report: The majority of Iraqis live with a daily income of no more than $ 6 ... The "poor" generation will not believe the promises I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
An American report: The majority of Iraqis live with a daily income of no more than $ 6 ... The "poor" generation will not believe the promises I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
An American report: The majority of Iraqis live with a daily income of no more than $ 6 ... The "poor" generation will not believe the promises I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
An American report: The majority of Iraqis live with a daily income of no more than $ 6 ... The "poor" generation will not believe the promises I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
An American report: The majority of Iraqis live with a daily income of no more than $ 6 ... The "poor" generation will not believe the promises I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
An American report: The majority of Iraqis live with a daily income of no more than $ 6 ... The "poor" generation will not believe the promises I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

An American report: The majority of Iraqis live with a daily income of no more than $ 6 ... The "poor" generation will not believe the promises

Go down

An American report: The majority of Iraqis live with a daily income of no more than $ 6 ... The "poor" generation will not believe the promises Empty An American report: The majority of Iraqis live with a daily income of no more than $ 6 ... The "poor" generation will not believe the promises

Post by claud39 Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:55 pm

[rtl]An American report: The majority of Iraqis live with a daily income of no more than $ 6 ... The "poor" generation will not believe the promises[/rtl]

12/19 2019

An American report: The majority of Iraqis live with a daily income of no more than $ 6 ... The "poor" generation will not believe the promises 35421

Baghdad - Iraq today:

An American report saw today, Wednesday, that the Iraqi generation who was born after 2003 was freed from the scope of the older generations, indicating that Iraq will not return as it went after the demonstrations. "The Pioneer" news website said, "The new Iraqi generation of young people born after 2003 has been freed from the scope of the older generations that were convinced of anything the government provides them ... It knows that the government is earning enough financial resources from oil." But it does not spend anything to achieve prosperity for them. "

"And until the government fulfills its promises, there is no end to the

Iraq protests ."

He added that "many areas of the world witnessed during the past few months violent protests that started in Iraq, Lebanon, Hong Kong and Chile, however, the Iraqi protests topped others in terms of excessive violence in them, as government security measures caused the death of more than 400 protesters with injuries. Thousands of others are in the fiercest demonstration in the country since the American invasion of Iraq in 2003. "

Demonstrators blamed successive governments for causing widespread unemployment among the people with rampant corruption and lack of services despite the huge financial resources the government easily obtained from oil sales, though the authorities claim that Iraq has not received its abundant share of the global oil market system Complex to be able to revive its rickety economy, according to a website report.

The site pointed out that "the majority of the people lack efficient health care, good education, schools, or the provision of basic services such as safe drinking water and electricity, as promises made by successive governments to develop these sectors remained unimplemented."

According to a report issued by the World Bank, approximately three fifths of the souls of Iraq, consisting of 40 million people, live on less than $ 6 a day.

The report stated that "the largest part of the Iraqi protesters, from the poor class, are expressing their anger against a beneficial political class that has plundered the country's wealth and pushed the people towards more poverty."

The report added that "the country's authorities responded to the protests by using lethal force, which was a shocking response that made matters more complicated ... the country's supreme religious authority had called on the ruling authority to undertake major political reforms."

She stressed the need for "the protests to be peaceful and free from all types of violence and sabotage, and also stressed the sanctity of Iraqi blood and political forces to respond to the legitimate demands of the protesters."

The report pointed out that "the recent demonstrations reflect the growing dissatisfaction of the Iraqi people towards the religious parties that have ruled the country for 16 years, that it changed a warning to ruling elites that they should listen to the voice of the people, which is a popular trend towards the idea of ​​social justice and the achievement of citizenship."

The American website pointed out that "despite the resignation of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, the people are still angry and that the protests will continue until new political and economic reforms are introduced."

"But what will happen after these demonstrations will not be similar to the past. Iraq passes through an exceptional stage. The new opposition that is emerging now can play an important role that leads the current situation towards change, and the authorities must initiate a process of structural change and listen to the legitimate demands of the protesters." .

http://iraqtoday.com/news/34661/%D8%AA%D9%82%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B1%D9%83%D9%8A-%D8%BA%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A%D9%8A%D9%86-%D9%8A%D8%B9%D9%8A%D8%B4%D9%88%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%85%D8%AF%D8%AE%D9%88%D9%84-%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%85%D9%8A-%D9%84%D8%A7-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D8%AC%D8%A7%D9%88%D8%B2-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%80-6-%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1--%D8%AC%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D9%82%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D9%84%D9%86-%D9%8A%D8%B5%D8%AF%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum