Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND BOARD OF DIRECTORS INTENDS TO HOLD ITS HUNDRED AND NINETY-THIRD MEETING ON MONDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2019 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND BOARD OF DIRECTORS INTENDS TO HOLD ITS HUNDRED AND NINETY-THIRD MEETING ON MONDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2019 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND BOARD OF DIRECTORS INTENDS TO HOLD ITS HUNDRED AND NINETY-THIRD MEETING ON MONDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2019 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND BOARD OF DIRECTORS INTENDS TO HOLD ITS HUNDRED AND NINETY-THIRD MEETING ON MONDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND BOARD OF DIRECTORS INTENDS TO HOLD ITS HUNDRED AND NINETY-THIRD MEETING ON MONDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND BOARD OF DIRECTORS INTENDS TO HOLD ITS HUNDRED AND NINETY-THIRD MEETING ON MONDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2019 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND BOARD OF DIRECTORS INTENDS TO HOLD ITS HUNDRED AND NINETY-THIRD MEETING ON MONDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2019 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND BOARD OF DIRECTORS INTENDS TO HOLD ITS HUNDRED AND NINETY-THIRD MEETING ON MONDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND BOARD OF DIRECTORS INTENDS TO HOLD ITS HUNDRED AND NINETY-THIRD MEETING ON MONDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND BOARD OF DIRECTORS INTENDS TO HOLD ITS HUNDRED AND NINETY-THIRD MEETING ON MONDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND BOARD OF DIRECTORS INTENDS TO HOLD ITS HUNDRED AND NINETY-THIRD MEETING ON MONDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND BOARD OF DIRECTORS INTENDS TO HOLD ITS HUNDRED AND NINETY-THIRD MEETING ON MONDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND BOARD OF DIRECTORS INTENDS TO HOLD ITS HUNDRED AND NINETY-THIRD MEETING ON MONDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND BOARD OF DIRECTORS INTENDS TO HOLD ITS HUNDRED AND NINETY-THIRD MEETING ON MONDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND BOARD OF DIRECTORS INTENDS TO HOLD ITS HUNDRED AND NINETY-THIRD MEETING ON MONDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND BOARD OF DIRECTORS INTENDS TO HOLD ITS HUNDRED AND NINETY-THIRD MEETING ON MONDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND BOARD OF DIRECTORS INTENDS TO HOLD ITS HUNDRED AND NINETY-THIRD MEETING ON MONDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2019 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND BOARD OF DIRECTORS INTENDS TO HOLD ITS HUNDRED AND NINETY-THIRD MEETING ON MONDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND BOARD OF DIRECTORS INTENDS TO HOLD ITS HUNDRED AND NINETY-THIRD MEETING ON MONDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND BOARD OF DIRECTORS INTENDS TO HOLD ITS HUNDRED AND NINETY-THIRD MEETING ON MONDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND BOARD OF DIRECTORS INTENDS TO HOLD ITS HUNDRED AND NINETY-THIRD MEETING ON MONDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2019

Go down

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND BOARD OF DIRECTORS INTENDS TO HOLD ITS HUNDRED AND NINETY-THIRD MEETING ON MONDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2019 Empty THE ARAB MONETARY FUND BOARD OF DIRECTORS INTENDS TO HOLD ITS HUNDRED AND NINETY-THIRD MEETING ON MONDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2019

Post by claud39 Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:15 am

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND BOARD OF DIRECTORS INTENDS TO HOLD ITS HUNDRED AND NINETY-THIRD MEETING ON MONDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2019

2019-12-19

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND BOARD OF DIRECTORS INTENDS TO HOLD ITS HUNDRED AND NINETY-THIRD MEETING ON MONDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2019 Logo-ar

On Monday December 23, 2019, the 139th regular meeting of the Fund’s Board of Executive Directors will be held in Abu Dhabi. The council’s agenda includes discussing developments in the fund’s activities during the fourth quarter of 2019.

In the field of lending, the topics to be reviewed by the Council include requests submitted by member states to benefit again from the fund's resources, the position of loans that the fund agreed to provide in response to requests from its member states and support their efforts in strengthening financial conditions and implementing economic and financial reform programs, in addition to reviewing the results of missions that The Fund sent it to its member states to follow up the implementation of the agreed economic and financial reform programs backed by loans contracted with the Fund.

The agenda also includes a review of the technical support activity provided by the Arab Monetary Fund to its member states, training opportunities and workshops, which it provided to Arab cadres in the official economic, financial and statistical institutions in the Arab countries, through its Economic Policy Institute, during the fourth quarter of 2019. In addition to reviewing the studies, working papers and reports prepared and issued by the Fund.

The board will also review during the meeting the developments of the Fund's investment activity related to accepting deposits from central banks and Arab monetary institutions, the performance of investment portfolios, and developments in global financial markets.

On the other hand, the activities of the Arab Monetary Fund will be presented to the Honorable Council in the framework of assuming the technical secretariat of the Board of Governors of Central Banks and Arab Monetary Institutions, as well as the Council of Arab Finance Ministers. In addition to the activities carried out by the Fund within the framework of establishing the regional institution for the clearing and settlement of Arab payments, the initiatives "Financial Inclusion in the Arab Countries", "Arab Statistics (Arabstat)" and "Modern Financial Technologies", which the Fund is responsible for its technical secretariat.

https://www.amf.org.ae/ar/content/%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3-%D8%A5%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%B5%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%B9%D8%AA%D8%B2%D9%85-%D8%B9%D9%82%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D8%AC%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B9%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%8A%D9%86-%D8%A8%D8%B9%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%A9-%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D8%AB%D9%86%D9%8A%D9%86
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND BOARD OF DIRECTORS INTENDS TO HOLD ITS HUNDRED AND NINETY-THIRD MEETING ON MONDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2019 Empty PRESS RELEASE OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HELD ITS NINETY-THIRD MEETING IN ABU DHABI ON MONDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2019

Post by claud39 Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:41 am

PRESS RELEASE OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HELD ITS NINETY-THIRD MEETING IN ABU DHABI ON MONDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2019
2019-12-23

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND BOARD OF DIRECTORS INTENDS TO HOLD ITS HUNDRED AND NINETY-THIRD MEETING ON MONDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2019 Picture_0

The Arab Monetary Fund continues its efforts in pursuing economic and financial reform programs in its member states to meet the various challenges

The fund is intensifying its efforts to complete the establishment of the regional institution for the clearing and settlement of Arab payments.

The Fund organizes 12 training courses for Arab official cadres, during the third quarter of 2019

Today, Monday, December 23, 2019, the hundred and ninety-third meeting of the Board of Executive Directors of the Arab Monetary Fund was held in Abu Dhabi, headed by Dr. Abdul Rahman bin Abdullah Al Hamidi, General Manager and Chairman of the Board of Directors. The meeting reviewed the developments of the Fund's activities, and the most important things it did in its various fields of work since its last meeting in September 2019, within the framework of its five-year strategy (2015-2020).

With regard to the lending activity, the Council took note of loan requests submitted by member states to benefit again from the Fund's resources, developments related to existing loans, as well as the results of follow-up missions dispatched by the Fund to assess the progress of the implementation of the agreed reform programs, supported by loans from the Fund.

On the other hand, the council’s agenda included a review of developments in the fund’s investment activity, including the activity of accepting deposits from central banks and Arab monetary institutions, the performance of investment portfolios, developments in global financial markets, and the measures taken to implement the fund’s investment strategy.

The Council was also informed of the training opportunities provided by the Fund during the fourth quarter of 2019 for Arab cadres in the official economic, financial, monetary and statistical institutions in the Arab countries, through its Training and Capacity Building Institute. During the aforementioned quarter, the Institute's activities consisted of organizing 12 training sessions, during which about 275 training hours were offered, with the participation of technicians at the Arab Monetary Fund, and in cooperation with a number of regional and international organizations and institutions. The courses covered various economic topics that matched the interests and training needs of the official Arab cadres.

The Council also reviewed the Fund's activity in the field of work on developing the financial sector in the Arab countries, through the initiatives it adopts, in cooperation with relevant regional and international financial institutions, where the Council was informed of the activities organized by the Fund in this framework, including the meeting The fourteenth annual high-level annual discussion on global banking standards and legislative and regulatory priorities, in partnership with the Institute for Financial Stability (FSI) of the Bank for International Settlements.

With regard to the Fund’s activity in the context of cooperation frameworks with local, regional and international financial organizations and institutions, the Board took note of the Fund’s organization of the third meeting of the Monetary Policy Working Group, in cooperation with the Bank for International Settlements, to discuss issues related to global economic and financial developments, and their implications for the banking sector, and policy management Cash in the Arab countries.

With regard to the Fund's activity in the context of its role as a technical secretariat for the Board of Governors of Central Banks and Arab Monetary Institutions, the Council was informed of the organization of the Fund for a set of meetings, including: the nineteenth meeting of the Arab Committee for Payment and Settlement Systems, and the seventeenth meeting of the regional working group to promote financial inclusion in the Arab countries, and the meeting The 34th Arab Committee for Banking Supervision, and the third meeting of the Regional Working Group on Modern Financial Technologies in the Arab Countries.

On the other hand, the council reviewed the Fund's efforts to complete the establishment of an institution that has an independent legal personality, owned by the Arab Monetary Fund, to manage the regional system for clearing and settling Arab payments, where the Council was informed of developments.

The Council also reviewed the arrangements made by the Fund, within the framework of its role as a secretariat for the Arab Finance Ministers Council, to hold each of the Fifth Meeting of Deputy Ministers of Finance of Arab Countries, during January 2020, and the Fifth Public Finance Forum to be held in November 2020.

The Board was also informed of the Fund's latest versions of reports, research, publications, books and working papers since the previous meeting of the Board in September 2019.

https://www.amf.org.ae/ar/content/%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%80%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%B5%D8%AD%D9%81%D9%8A-%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3-%D8%A5%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%B5%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%B9%D9%82%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D8%AC%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B9%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%8A%D9%86-%D8%A8%D8%B9%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%A9-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D9%85%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%A9
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND BOARD OF DIRECTORS INTENDS TO HOLD ITS HUNDRED AND NINETY-THIRD MEETING ON MONDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2019 Empty The Arab Monetary Fund intensifies its efforts to establish a clearinghouse

Post by claud39 Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:44 am

The Arab Monetary Fund intensifies its efforts to establish a clearinghouse

24/12/2019

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND BOARD OF DIRECTORS INTENDS TO HOLD ITS HUNDRED AND NINETY-THIRD MEETING ON MONDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2019 Rc_157717170756_23

Yesterday, the hundred and ninety-third meeting of the Board of Executive Directors of the Arab Monetary Fund was held in Abu Dhabi, headed by Dr. Abdul Rahman bin Abdullah Al-Hamidi, Director General and Chairman of the Board of Directors. The Council reviewed efforts to complete the establishment of an institution with an independent legal personality, owned by the Arab Monetary Fund, to manage the regional system for clearing and settling Arab payments.

The results of the follow-up missions dispatched by the Fund to review the progress of implementing the agreed reform programs supported by loans from the Fund were reviewed.

The council’s agenda included a review of developments in the fund’s investment activity, including the activity of accepting deposits from central banks and Arab monetary institutions, the performance of investment portfolios, developments in global financial markets, and the measures taken to implement the fund’s investment strategy.

The Council was also informed of the training opportunities provided by the Fund during the fourth quarter of 2019 for Arab cadres in the official economic, financial, monetary and statistical institutions in the Arab countries, through its Training and Capacity Building Institute.

During the aforementioned quarter, the Institute's activities consisted of organizing 12 training sessions, during which about 275 training hours were offered, with the participation of technicians at the Arab Monetary Fund, and in cooperation with a number of regional and international organizations and institutions.

The Council also reviewed the Fund's activity in the field of working to develop the financial sector in the Arab countries, through the initiatives it adopts, in cooperation with relevant regional and international financial institutions. The

http://www.uabonline.org/en/news/arabicnews/15891606158316081602157516041606160215831575160415/71217/0
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum