Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ: "I am very positive that we are at the end of this" (Said this 5 Years Ago Too) 12/18/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "I am very positive that we are at the end of this" (Said this 5 Years Ago Too) 12/18/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ: "I am very positive that we are at the end of this" (Said this 5 Years Ago Too) 12/18/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "I am very positive that we are at the end of this" (Said this 5 Years Ago Too) 12/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "I am very positive that we are at the end of this" (Said this 5 Years Ago Too) 12/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "I am very positive that we are at the end of this" (Said this 5 Years Ago Too) 12/18/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "I am very positive that we are at the end of this" (Said this 5 Years Ago Too) 12/18/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "I am very positive that we are at the end of this" (Said this 5 Years Ago Too) 12/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "I am very positive that we are at the end of this" (Said this 5 Years Ago Too) 12/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "I am very positive that we are at the end of this" (Said this 5 Years Ago Too) 12/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "I am very positive that we are at the end of this" (Said this 5 Years Ago Too) 12/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "I am very positive that we are at the end of this" (Said this 5 Years Ago Too) 12/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "I am very positive that we are at the end of this" (Said this 5 Years Ago Too) 12/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "I am very positive that we are at the end of this" (Said this 5 Years Ago Too) 12/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "I am very positive that we are at the end of this" (Said this 5 Years Ago Too) 12/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "I am very positive that we are at the end of this" (Said this 5 Years Ago Too) 12/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "I am very positive that we are at the end of this" (Said this 5 Years Ago Too) 12/18/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "I am very positive that we are at the end of this" (Said this 5 Years Ago Too) 12/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "I am very positive that we are at the end of this" (Said this 5 Years Ago Too) 12/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ: "I am very positive that we are at the end of this" (Said this 5 Years Ago Too) 12/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

MarkZ: "I am very positive that we are at the end of this" (Said this 5 Years Ago Too) 12/18/19

Go down

MarkZ: "I am very positive that we are at the end of this" (Said this 5 Years Ago Too) 12/18/19 Empty MarkZ: "I am very positive that we are at the end of this" (Said this 5 Years Ago Too) 12/18/19

Post by RamblerNash Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:17 pm

MZ: paying attention to Iraq. They are supposed to seat a new Prime Minister tomorrow.  It’s very festive there…they are excited to be kicking Iran out of their country.

MZ: Lots of Chatter from paymasters about getting access for staging of money. They were ramped up yesterday….but nothing solid – just a lot of excitement.

MZ:  I spoke with a lot of contacts in Hong Kong and Zurich….. they think we are right here at the very end based on what we are seeing politically, monetarily and on the streets.

MZ: On the US side all we have is rumors…..I cannot prove or disprove it. It could be factual and we are looking at the release by tomorrow or by the weekend…..we just do not know.

MZ: I am very positive that we are at the end of this….we just do not know what day is the end.

MZ: When I was looking at all this happening by the end of October I was watching the economic signs…derivative market implosions……bank failings all over….in fact I believe over 43 banks have failed in China already …Italy is having a rash of bank failures now…..In the Us banks are on the ropes like JP Morgan. 

MZ: The exposure is happening and we will get a reboot …they can’t keep propping it up. QE4 and the Repo Markets are orienting money with nothing to support it……we are here

Member:  The REPOs -QE are just a shell game done with moving numbers in a computer.

Member:  GCR may be sooner than we thought.

Member:  The powers to be are not worried about the currency holders.. this is so much bigger then all of us so keep moving forward and keep seeking the info and put the pieces of this thing in place

Q: please explain for us dummies the internet group, tier a, b ect?

MZ:  The general belief in the community  is that the Admiral while lining stuff up for tier 4a , is also the signatory for the Reagan, Wanta, Mitterand funds for Reagan. Whether that is true or not…we may never know. 4a are the folks who have already aggregated their currency with a paymaster, a church group or others well connected to this thing……This effort was based out of Reno. .

MZ: Why Reno???  The Federal Reserve has a office there that handles all foreign currency transactions  for the united States. So if you turn in foreign currency …anywhere in the US for cash…that foreign currency goes through Reno to be processed. Doesn’t matter where in the country you are…Alaska, Hawaii ….. that’s how it was handled. So Reno is the headquarter for foreign currency in the US. It’s been called the “Federal Reserve West”

MZ: They also did not want the RV stuff happening in the DC area. They did not want interference from politicians and DC is where many crooks live…...At least that is how I understand it.

MZ: 4a is folks who have already aggregated all their currency (turned in for skr’s?) 4b are the people still holding all their currency…..not given it to anyone to exchange yet. We always expected both to go about the same time…..4a will be getting their funds liquid...they have already filled out their paperwork, turned in their currency and had backround checks already….…4b will be exchanging their currency and doing all that paperwork at that time.  This is simplified but that is it in a nutshell. 4b are the people paying attention and watching for emails and 800 numbers to exchange….4b is the internet group they speak of….those of us paying attention

MZ: Tier 4c or 5 is people not paying attention….they have a iitle foreign currency tucked away and wander into a bank sometime to see if its worth anything…….they will get street or international rate.

Q: How does Richmond , VA play into the RV?

MZ: I cannot say a lot- people there prefer their anonymity……As I understand it…one of the paymasters there has a job for the US Treasury. Where a lot of money gets funded to pay off past bills and debts and things.  This is in both Richmond and Chicago where a lot of money flows through those areas.

Q:  Do you still thing the RV is non-taxable?

Member:  foreign currency exchange is not usually taxable, but Mark advises putting aside 40% until we're sure.

Member:  I do not think there will be a tax due to how close to we are to 2020. If it drops on Friday, You will receive funds after the 1st. IMO

Member:  Trump may want to wait until after Jan 1, to make Tax situation cleaner.

Q: Any confirmation on Trump signing the RV off to the Chinese?

MZ: I have seen a lot of those rumors hit my inbox…..I have not been able to prove it even though I spoke to many contacts….…they believe it to be accurate and true…..and it makes sense to me that he would want to remove himself from anyway he could be used politically to slow it down. I believe it could be true.  I believe about 90% that it could be true.

Member:  David Wilcock's video on Space Programs and declass was excellent. Hope you got to see it.

MZ: I did get to see it and it was good.

Member:  Field and One said before Christmas. Field said he'll be speaking for Pres tomorrow re RV

Mrmber:  Field confirmed Trump has signed off on everything.

Q: Do you think Field will be released today Mark?

MZ: I do…..from several people who told me that

Member: Field expects arrests to start on Friday.

Member: Congress may not return on Jan.1st due to mass arrests.

Member:  Judge Rosemary Collyer has ordered the OIG Report to be released (with minimal redactions)no later than December 20,2019.

Member:   hundreds of billions in gold are disappearing as Central Banks desperately prepare for THE QFS System. https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/hundreds-billions-gold-and-cash-are-quietly-disappearing

Q:  How much time do you think there will be between reset and nesara gesara?

Mod:  GREATEST MINDS IN THE WORLD ARE TRYING TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

Member:  IMO I have always thought that it would be 1st of year -probably around April or a little later because of Iraq's fiscal year from April thru March

Member: Be sure to watch the new Greg hunter interview with Mark Taylor…wow.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8Uqg1NbAUE

Member:  Mark Taylor said if DJT resigns the USA Inc as Prez, he’ll run for Prez for the New Republic, and could get two more terms! (Total being 3 term Prez)?

Member:  It has been reported that the date has been set and the QFS is to release the emails. Nothing is supposed to stop this release. Something to consider in all of this.

Member: TREAT AS RUMOR: So recently...I contacted my CBI source again and asked some important questions. One of the questions was, of course, are they moving ahead again on the “project to delete the zeros”. To my surprise and amazement, I was told “affirmative” and that they now have support to move more aggressively and quicker. Trust me in the midst of all this chaos I was really surprised to hear this wonderful news. This was WOW! news to my ears

Member:  This is a military operation and Trump is the front man for plan A. Otherwise the military would employ plan B and failing that plan C!

Member:  Amazing Prophecy about GCR Shared by Kenneth Copeland— “More Confusion coming to our Financial System Who knows what money is worth But those who have gone before us A great cloud of witnesses Led by Jesus Are by intercession Holding things together Until the Great Changes Come“ Kenneth Copeland: On CBN, 12/17/2019 at 5pm, about Jewish year 2020

Member:  We need a Sovereign debt Jubilee and then a national jubilee for the rest of us!!

MZ: I agree – we need both of these things….

MZ: if I get anymore news I will be back tonight…if not I will see you Thursday 10AM est…..have a great day everyone.

Mod:  THANK YOU, SNAKE, PLANNING QUESTIONNAIRE: https://www.mmbb.org/docs/FinancialPlanningQuestionnaire.pdf

Your straw man (Strawman) is an artificial person http://freedom-school.com/aware/your-straw-man-is-an-artificial-person.html

MZ: Video on PP’s and Farm claims: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAL0exvL45Y

Mod:  Dr Shabibi answering questions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol8wve53-ME

MarkZ: "I am very positive that we are at the end of this" (Said this 5 Years Ago Too) 12/18/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum