Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
In cooperation with the World Bank ... Planning organizes a workshop on preventive and environmental measures in the work ... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
In cooperation with the World Bank ... Planning organizes a workshop on preventive and environmental measures in the work ... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
In cooperation with the World Bank ... Planning organizes a workshop on preventive and environmental measures in the work ... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
In cooperation with the World Bank ... Planning organizes a workshop on preventive and environmental measures in the work ... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
In cooperation with the World Bank ... Planning organizes a workshop on preventive and environmental measures in the work ... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
In cooperation with the World Bank ... Planning organizes a workshop on preventive and environmental measures in the work ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
In cooperation with the World Bank ... Planning organizes a workshop on preventive and environmental measures in the work ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
In cooperation with the World Bank ... Planning organizes a workshop on preventive and environmental measures in the work ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
In cooperation with the World Bank ... Planning organizes a workshop on preventive and environmental measures in the work ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
In cooperation with the World Bank ... Planning organizes a workshop on preventive and environmental measures in the work ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
In cooperation with the World Bank ... Planning organizes a workshop on preventive and environmental measures in the work ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
In cooperation with the World Bank ... Planning organizes a workshop on preventive and environmental measures in the work ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
In cooperation with the World Bank ... Planning organizes a workshop on preventive and environmental measures in the work ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
In cooperation with the World Bank ... Planning organizes a workshop on preventive and environmental measures in the work ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
In cooperation with the World Bank ... Planning organizes a workshop on preventive and environmental measures in the work ... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
In cooperation with the World Bank ... Planning organizes a workshop on preventive and environmental measures in the work ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
In cooperation with the World Bank ... Planning organizes a workshop on preventive and environmental measures in the work ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
In cooperation with the World Bank ... Planning organizes a workshop on preventive and environmental measures in the work ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
In cooperation with the World Bank ... Planning organizes a workshop on preventive and environmental measures in the work ... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
In cooperation with the World Bank ... Planning organizes a workshop on preventive and environmental measures in the work ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

In cooperation with the World Bank ... Planning organizes a workshop on preventive and environmental measures in the work ...

Go down

In cooperation with the World Bank ... Planning organizes a workshop on preventive and environmental measures in the work ... Empty In cooperation with the World Bank ... Planning organizes a workshop on preventive and environmental measures in the work ...

Post by claud39 Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:59 am

In cooperation with the World Bank ... Planning organizes a workshop on preventive and environmental measures in the work ...

2019-12-18

In cooperation with the World Bank ... Planning organizes a workshop on preventive and environmental measures in the work ... 1576653119f60ce63af64558dec4e2a11c3ddbf622--%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AC%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1%D8%A7%D8%AA_%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%A9

In cooperation with the World Bank .. Planning organizes a workshop on preventive and environmental measures in the work of the Social Fund for Development

Within the framework of the Ministry of Planning's efforts to develop institutional work in the Social Fund for Development, by completing all of its mechanisms
, a training workshop on environmental and social preventive measures and its relationship to the follow-up system was held in Cairo for the period from 16-19 December.

The male workshop was attended by the Director General of the Social Fund for the Six Development, Najla Ali Murad, the Chairman of the Environmental Team, Dr. Mohamed Mohsen El Sayed, the Director General of the Department of Regional and Local Development, and the Chairman of the Administrative and Logistical Team Hussein Abdel Hussein, the Director General of the Administrative and Financial Department. 

He also participated in The workshop included a number of members of the Environmental and Social Preventive Measures Team and the follow-up and monitoring team working within the Social Fund for Development, while experts from the World Bank participated, including Messrs "Fung Wang", senior adviser to the World Bank, Ihab Shaalan, environmental expert, and Ibrahim Basalama Social expert and Mustafa Kadhim, coordinator of the Fund's operations in Iraq.

The workshop witnessed a thorough review of the mechanisms and the reality of the work of the Social Fund for Development, and the efforts of the various teams to implement the work plan, while the participants discussed a number of important files related to the work of the fund and the next steps of work administratively, financially and environmentally.

https://mop.gov.iq/news/view/details?id=340
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum