Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi Trade Bank wins an international award  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi Trade Bank wins an international award  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi Trade Bank wins an international award  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi Trade Bank wins an international award  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi Trade Bank wins an international award  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi Trade Bank wins an international award  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi Trade Bank wins an international award  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi Trade Bank wins an international award  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi Trade Bank wins an international award  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi Trade Bank wins an international award  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi Trade Bank wins an international award  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi Trade Bank wins an international award  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi Trade Bank wins an international award  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqi Trade Bank wins an international award  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqi Trade Bank wins an international award  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqi Trade Bank wins an international award  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqi Trade Bank wins an international award  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraqi Trade Bank wins an international award  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraqi Trade Bank wins an international award  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraqi Trade Bank wins an international award  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraqi Trade Bank wins an international award

Go down

Iraqi Trade Bank wins an international award  Empty Iraqi Trade Bank wins an international award

Post by claud39 Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:01 pm

Iraqi Trade Bank wins an international award

Monday 16 December 2019

Iraqi Trade Bank wins an international award  432850

The Iraqi Bank of Trade TBI won three awards for excellence from the famous "The Banker's" magazine, London. 

The awards won by the Bank of the Year Award in Iraq, in recognition of his efforts to provide excellent banking services and to develop his commercial offerings significantly.

The bank also won the prize for the best Iraqi bank in the Middle East category in the twentieth annual session of the magazine's awards held in London, as well as the two best offers for trade finance and best banking services (in Iraq), respectively. 

The bank’s three awards are a reward for the extensive effort that the bank has made this year. The bank also expanded its presence in the Middle East this year, by opening its first branch in Saudi Arabia last April. The bank also plans to expand its representative office in Abu Dhabi and upgrade it to an asset management company in 2020, and the bank plans to open a representative office in China.

https://www.alwatan.com.sa/article/1031083/اقتصاد/خدمات-الأعمال/المصرف-العراقي-للتجارة-يفوز-بجائزة-دولية
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraqi Trade Bank wins an international award  Empty Trade Bank Of Iraq _ Trade Bank Of Iraq

Post by claud39 Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:13 pm

=68.ARDKg2SaMg9Y9QxmcTDm0O4SwHnSmSFv_Hqa9gVrO_hqHfKmbz8H7A1YksZSzhkOF-uPAvG3oMaYh5frXL4IiItB7o68HBvk0jeviJ2D_8zMnqXKs6PvdVnx_RRHZPN85lBPjvNZu3kGh_gu9fGY2KTvEcGpaaOSQYydj7EX0EdiCqZEn3gf0G__SZrvPAdkEINI4rqz5-chO-U7vRtWFUeaU3MiFBM0BIAmT490bC9h839PYOkkkK8Q2FUVhjmqfi-KWF87kPsXECF7tF3R2RwlqZnew-NU1sJc0qT4zHhVMKORX-Nddp-h4-6D8CnhZrc2-wlsYJsGZJ_uS6NdWi_7EQ0O&__tn__=k%2AF&tn-str=k%2AF]Trade Bank Of Iraq _ Trade Bank Of Iraq

Iraqi Trade Bank wins an international award  79373062_2178189019154605_8813312220407529472_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_oc=AQlI0QC0HvxT56u2FpXiGStIBN9Vrlh25sSZlcXFN5fqFkkajnMCwdp_kJueGSivYa4&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1

In a new international acclaim for its accomplishments, The
Iraqi Trade Bank wins the Best Bank in Iraq Award from the London Banker

• The Iraqi Trade Bank won three awards that included the best offers of trade finance and the best banking services (in Iraq) at the annual ceremony to distribute the awards of the London Banker magazine

Baghdad, December 16, 2019:

The Iraqi Bank of Trade TBI won three awards for excellence from the famous "The Banker's" magazine in London. The awards won by the Bank of the Year Award in Iraq in recognition of his efforts to provide excellent banking services and develop his commercial offers significantly.

The bank also won the award for the best Iraqi bank in the Middle East category in the twentieth annual session of the Awards "The Banker" for the year 2019 held in London, and also won the same session the two best offers for trade finance and the best banking services (in Iraq), respectively.

The Banker Awards are considered one of the most prestigious awards in the banking sector in the world, and throughout its various sessions, it has been praised and honored by many regional and international banks from all over the world.

The three awards that the Iraqi Bank of Trade obtained are a reward for the intensive effort that the bank has made this year, as well as the bank’s efforts last year to enhance its banking offerings to individuals and reduce its dependence on basic trade finance business, and this has enabled it to offer a series of personal loans and loans Automotive and student loans, as well as credit cards and certificates of deposit for private and business clients.

The bank has also expanded its presence in the Middle East this year, by opening its first branch in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia last April. The bank also plans to expand its representative office in the UAE capital Abu Dhabi, which had been opened in 2017, and its promotion to an asset management company In 2020, the bank plans to open a representative office in China.

The bank provided a package of the latest banking services and systems, as part of its strategy to increase returns, and also extended its chain of branches and increased its ATMs throughout Iraq, extended working hours and provided facilities for night deposits, which helped it attract new customers.

On this occasion, Faisal Al-Heims, President of the Trade Bank of Iraq and Chairman of the Board of Directors said: "We are very proud to have won these three awards of international weight, and we consider that getting the Bank of the Year Award in Iraq for 2019 and the award for best commercial financing offers, and the best banking services (in Iraq) A remarkable achievement that would not have been achieved had it not been for the efforts made by all employees of the bank that led to positive results. "

He added: "

About the
"Iraqi Bank for Trade"

The Iraqi Trade Bank was established in 2003 and is considered the first bank in the country, and it accounts for about 80% of commercial financing business in Iraq, and ranks first among Arab banks in terms of cost to income and rank 332 globally In terms of first-class capital. The bank has established 25 branches across Iraq, providing a wide range of banking services to all customers, including companies, individuals, and government institutions. As part of his ongoing endeavors to broaden its customer base and expand into new markets.

https://www.facebook.com/tbiraq/photos/a.1478970499076464/2178189012487939/?type=3&theater
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum