Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/12/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/12/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/12/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/12/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/12/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Mnt Goat News Brief 12/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Mnt Goat News Brief 12/12/19

Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 12/12/19 Empty Mnt Goat News Brief 12/12/19

Post by RamblerNash Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:34 pm

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much important news today.

Today I want to concentrate on a question that one of my readers asked recently. I think this is a VERY GOOD question and I like the logic and thinking involved in asking it. It shows this person is paying attention. So I will address this question since it is an intelligent question.

Readers Question:
The question that occurs to me is: In previous years, a propose of a putative reinstatement of the dinar, the CBI stressed the need for security and stability, and it has even been stated that Iraq did, at certain junctures, achieve that required degree. Has the question of security and stability arisen now, as we approach the end of this year and beginning of 2020? Demonstrations, killings, Iranian militias, etc., would beg the question, so I am curious about this requirement at the present juncture, whether it will still be required or not, given the need for reforms.

Mnt Goat Answer:
Thru the corruption the CBI, it has repeatedly used this "security and stability" as their cop out not to do it. But what forces are behind them holding this up? As you stated they had periods of “stability and security” yet no reinstatement occurred. At first, we all went along with this reason for preventing the reinstatement and it seemed plausible.

But at time passed and we observed it now is very apparent in light of the FACTS with the currency auctions and all the stolen money going to Iran that this is just their excuse. They need a good kick in the ass to make this happen. Are the Iranians preventing it? Seems plausible now that they are.

But also remember the US too needs to support the move or it will not happen. Isn't the US now saying for them to complete the reforms and do it now? What does this tell us?

What this on that first list of demands by the demonstrators? Yes! Did you read my newsletter on that issue? Yes, currency reform is on the list (as to do away with the currency auctions)? So, we must understand the entire story to see the BIG picture. Are you paying attention?

This situation is fluid. But one day very soon this is going to just come out and the OFAC sanctions will be lifted on Iraq. When? I keep listing out the issues that seem now plausible for Iraq to deal with. This list comes from reading many, many articles and then paying attention to what the US is now putting emphasis on. It is now all about getting rid of corruption and Iranian influence in Iraq politics. I truly believe when these two items are blocking the reinstatement and must be accomplished to some degree.

But many say – Oh – but Iran has all this dinar and they will be wealthy and this will circumvent the US sanctions. Really? First of all how do you know they have so much dinar? You are speculating. No FACTS here. Get it?

So let’s get down to the TRUTH- How can you possibly think this way? The Iranians are already making billions over the fraudulent currency auctions. Do you think this really matters? Really? Iran has every legal right to have IQD in their foreign reserves and do with it what they want. Just like the US does. The CBI told us there is only a fixed amount of IQD now in circulation. I remember them saying about 74 trillion? This was down from three times that much. Yes, they had to reduce the amount by 2/3 and did so. Who cares who has it? We have some too. So what? This is how reinstatements occur. Some will get rich if they smart enough and willing to invest early when the rate is suppressed. It is now artificially suppressed.

So please all you negative nellies out their – calm down! This is all going to work out and we are going to get our money from this investment. The questions really is will we live long enough to see it. Of course I am just kidding…lol..lol..lol..

More news….

WHAT ARE US SANCTIONS AGAINST A PERSON?

Many ask me just what are these US sanctions against persons. We are now hearing so much about the US putting sanctions on corrupt Iraqi individuals.

Most of us are somewhat familiar with the sanctions against a country but what about individuals? Remember these are sanctions under OFAC by the US Treasury so they are mostly financial and ability to travel freely in nature but not inclusive.

Under these sanctions, those named are not permitted to travel to the United States or to own any property in it or in any region within its influence, in addition to preventing financial dealings with them. It is NOT a confiscation of their money.

The penalties also include anyone who cooperates with these persons, for whom several measures may be imposed, including a fine of between $ 250,000 to $ 1 million, or a prison sentence of up to 20 years.

It is noteworthy that this is not the first time that the US Treasury imposed sanctions on Iraqi personalities, as last July it imposed sanctions on Rayan Al-Chaldani, Qaddu, former Nineveh governor Nofal Al-Akoub, and former Salahuddin governor Ahmed al-Jubouri, for their involvement in cases of violation for human rights.

Those covered by these US penalties are not entitled to open any bank account or carry out any banking transactions, and that every financial device will be threatened with punishment in the event of cooperation with these personalities.

He added: that the sanctions WILL ENTER INTO FORCE IN IRAQ AFTER THE DECISION IS PUBLISHED IN THE IRAQI AL-WAQA’IQ NEWSPAPER, and then the Central Bank of Iraq will issue circulars to all banks and non-banking financial institutions operating in the country, to prevent any financial dealings with these personalities.

More news….

Regarding the Kurds ’condition for approval of the prime minister’s candidate, Fares stressed that “ the Kurds have one condition regarding who is chosen for the prime minister and that is to abide by the Iraqi constitution and implement its provisions, and believes in the legitimate constitutional and legal rights of the Kurdistan region.

More news….

On Tuesday, a group of demonstrators sent a message to the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, regarding the election of the next prime minister, and the time period specified for that.

Protesters direct -
a message to the President of the Republic - Ba M / Statement.

The Iraqi people, with the blood of their loyal sons, have made their first steps towards achieving the goals of the Great October Revolution, and the thugs of the era have been forced to resign, after hundreds of martyrs and thousands of wounded and similar detainees and missing, and to complete the march of eternal freedom that the Iraqi people started, we call on the President of the Republic to assume national responsibility and adhere to the oath that I swore to him for Iraq, AND ONLY FIVE DAYS REMAIN FOR THE CONSTITUTIONAL DEADLINE TO CHOOSE THE PERSONALITY OF THE INTERIM PRIME MINISTER.

Therefore, we invite you not to accept any person provided by the corrupt class to take over the prime minister and the conditions and specifications written by the spare sons of Iraq in the travel of revolutionary arenas that have become known to the distant, proximal, small, large, responsible, and citizen will not be rejected, otherwise we warn that the voices of DEMONSTRATIONS WILL RISE TO REACH YOUR HOME OF THE PRESIDENTIAL PALACE is not far away.

We also invite you immediately to hold a conference or public meeting with the presidents of Iraqi universities from north to south, and require them to nominate national persons from competent cadres of specializations (political science - law - administration - economic development) so that you can choose from them to lead the country during the transitional period and until elections are held early.

More news….

IS THERE REALLY A LARGE FINANCIAL DEFICIT IN THE FISCAL BUDGET FOR 2020?

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed that there is a large financial deficit in the fiscal budget for 2020.

Committee member Hanin Qaddo said in a press statement that “the budget deficit next year amounts to approximately 48 trillion Iraqi dinars,” noting that “the financial deficit will hinder the passage of the budget law in the specified period.”

He added, “There is a search for new financial resources to support the budget, which is estimated at more than 150 trillion dinars.” He pointed out that “the accumulated debts, as well as licensing rounds, pressure expenses and employee salaries will reduce the investment side of the budget.”

Qaddo explained that “the general budget will face the problem of voting on it within the specified time period unless the fiscal deficit is addressed.”

(Mnt Goat – I do not believe for one second there is any need for Iraq to have a deficit. They are floating on oil and the $$ it is bringing in. What they need to do is spend the money on infrastructure and rebuilding and stop all the corruption and stealing of these funds. Basically, the politicians need to make sure the money is invested in the country and the people. If they had done this a decade ago they could have rebuild the entire Iraq three times over with all the stolen funds. So, this is the real problem, not some deficit. It is all economic blackmail. This is what they do – they first allocate the money to projects. They they steal most of it. Then next year they need to reallocate again to complete the same projects from last year. Where did all this money go? Who is holding them accountable?)

More news….

Today, Thursday, the US State Department called for the need to stop targeting protesters in Iraq, while affirming the right of Iraqis to self-determination. What action will the US take to prevent these killings?

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.
Articles Begin

IMPLEMENTATION OF ARTICLE 140 IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT PRIORITIES OF THE REGION'S GOVERNMENT IN NEGOTIATIONS WITH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT

ARBIL (Kurdistan 24) - The Minister of the Territory for Disputed Territories Affairs, Khaled Shawani, affirmed that the IMPLEMENTATION OF ARTICLE 140 IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT PRIORITIES OF THE REGION'S GOVERNMENT IN NEGOTIATIONS WITH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.

This article of the Iraqi constitution relates to the disputed areas between the Kurdistan Region and the federal government.

According to Article 140 of the constitution that was approved in 2005, it was assumed that the future of Kirkuk and other disputed areas should be decided on in three phases, starting with normalization and statistics, TO BE FOLLOWED BY A LOCAL REFERENDUM ON ITS RETURN, but this was not implemented due to political differences.

On the other hand, Shawani ruled out in a press conference today, Tuesday, that the next Iraqi government will veto the agreement reached by the Kurdistan Regional Government and the current caretaker government headed by resigned Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi on the draft budget law.

PROTESTS NOW MOVE TO DEMANDING THE DISSOLUTION OF PARLIAMENT

BAGHDAD - The Iraqi parliament finds itself without a role after legislating the election law, as the street rejects all of its decisions, which opens the door to the possibility of its dissolution, and CALLS FOR EARLY ELECTIONS, AS DEMANDED BY THOUSANDS OF PROTESTERS.

Weeks ago, large blocs in the House of Representatives viewed the idea of dissolving parliament as a fictional matter, but constant street pressure forced ruling parties to reconsider their papers.

Once the cabinet of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi was overthrown, the protests moved directly to demanding the dissolution of Parliament, a demand that turned into a reasonable option, after it was impossible.
Observers say that the parties of the Iraqi authority that are subject to Iran, now realize that Abdul-Mahdi's resignation will not return the protesters to their homes, and that the parliament’s continued performance of its duties normally after the election law was legislated may appear to be a provocation to the demonstrators.

Until now, only the deputies of the "Saeroun" bloc, the largest parliamentary bloc, sponsored by the Shiite leader Muqtada al-Sadr, are publicly speaking about dissolving parliament, while the other blocs maneuver when their deputies question the truth of this matter.

And the deputy says, "Saeron", Amjad Al-Aqabi, that "most political blocs agree on dissolving the parliament," but he linked this decision to "the failure of the next government to perform its duties."

He added that "most of the political blocs agreed to dissolve the parliament and proceed with early elections in the event of default for the next government," noting that "the electoral commission cannot set a date for the elections in light of the circumstance in which the country is living."
But the political blocs are making little progress in the negotiations to choose Khalifa Abdel-Mahdi, amid a state of anxiety in their circles over the possibility of protecting their broad interests in the state, in the event a new prime minister comes not from the circles it controls.

When Abdul-Mahdi resigned, an effective constitutional path to dissolve Parliament evaporated, as the constitution permits in one of his ways for the Prime Minister to submit to the President of the Republic a request to dissolve the parliament, on condition that the latter agree. Of the 329 seats, requesting its dissolution, that Parliament vote on the request with an absolute majority of its members, which is a miraculous measure, which cannot be imagined in the case of Iraqi parties that view power as a spoil, were it not for the protest movement that appears to alter the balance of the Iraqi situation.

The demonstrators demanded that the Speaker of Parliament, Muhammad al-Halbousi, follow the example of Abd al-Mahdi and resign, so that the President of the Republic remains only, until the transitional phase procedures are completed, and then he also resigns.

Al-Halbousi's office leaked news to local media indicating that he could resign, after he felt that his popularity in the Anbar governorate from which he descended was eroding, due to the police oppression against the Sunni population in the city, because they wanted to support the protests of Shiite cities.

Al-Halbousi says in his private meetings that he has no objection to resigning or dissolving parliament, because he understands the extent of the harm that is caused to an Iraqi politician who adheres to his position and privileges, amid the boiling streets.

A political source familiar with "Al-Arab" said that Tehran is delaying as much as possible the decision to dissolve the parliament, which requires calling for early elections, to give its allies in Iraq an opportunity to relocate before facing a vote that might limit its influence.

Observers believe that the transitional stage that Iraq is currently going to be decisive in terms of determining the course of the country, and whether it will emerge from the state of failure established by the political parties loyal to Iran, including limiting the influence of some major power centers.
They exclude the appointment of a Prime Minister to succeed Abdul-Mahdi, who resigned due to the pre-popular rejection of all personalities proposed by the parties, considering that the constitutional node will remain intractable, which means that the crisis will continue, which gives Iran additional time to offer other treatments that enable its followers to regain control of the situation by ending the protests Or at least scale it down, which may help prevent the system from collapsing.

An Iraqi political observer told “Al-Arab” that if the government surrendered and announced its defeat, the political system, despite its fragility, would inevitably resist the militias, which would prevent the search for alternative options to solve the crisis that might fall the President of the Republic and the Speaker of Parliament without initiating A political bloc to put forward the option of dissolving the parliament self.

The observer did not rule out that the parties would resort, by agreement among themselves, to declare a state of emergency that would be suitable for forming a militia government that might be called a rescue government, considering that this would satisfy, even if he would anger the already inflamed Iraqi street.

However, he pointed out that it is possible that political blocs will withdraw from the parliament, WHICH MAY LEAD TO THE DISRUPTION OF ITS WORK, AND PUSH THE PARTIES TO SEARCH FOR A LEGAL WAY OUT THROUGH AN AMENDMENT TO THE CONSTITUTION THAT ALLOWS THE DISSOLUTION OF THE PARLIAMENT.

And he concluded that the constant thing is that all doors are open to the system in order to evacuate sites dear to it in order for the solution to be possible.

(Mnt Goat – the longer the government takes to meet the demands of the protestors the more they are going to demand. They must put this fire out and do it now. This must be done not through violence but through meeting the demands. As usual the procrastination of parliament is going to be the element that makes the situation worsen. Also it is time to consolidate all these poltical parties and for them to come forward with a candidate for PM, then to bring these candidates to a national vote by the people. The same problem Iraq is having with these large political blocks is why the US has an electoral college. Iraq needs the same in order to level the representation in the voting process when these larger super-blocks always take the majority just like in US with inner cities with very large populations. If you left it to just a majority vote of these large cities, they would always control the national vote and the rural areas would have no representation or say. Same problem now in Iraq and they need a solution.)

IRANIAN BACKED MILITIAS TARGETED AND KIDNAPPED PROMINENT ACTIVISTS IN THE IRAQI DEMONSTRATIONS

The US State Department renewed its call to stop targeting protesters in Iraq, while expressing its readiness to mobilize international public opinion about the ongoing systematic killings targeting activists in the movement in Iraq.

"When people protest peacefully, we are convinced of the freedom of self-determination for them," said ministry spokeswoman Morgan Otagos in a statement to the US-funded "Al Hurra" channel, stating that "countries should allow the protesters to express their opinion, they demand good government and transparency and we support all of these are in the countries of the world, including Iraq, because they want to hold governments accountable. "

"We want governments to undertake a reform process, to act responsibly, and to be held accountable anywhere in the world," she said, adding, "We support peaceful protesters who are trying to improve their standard of living."

Regarding the killing of activists in Iraq, Otagos said: America cannot always guarantee the security of people completely, but we can work with the Europeans and with other democratic countries in the world by bringing them together in the United Nations and in international forums, and we call for accountability for these regimes that kill peaceful demonstrators, Saying: we will continue to push diplomatically in this field.

On Wednesday, the UN mission to Iraq, "UNAMI", said that MILITIAS TARGETED AND KIDNAPPED PROMINENT ACTIVISTS IN THE IRAQI DEMONSTRATIONS.

In its third report on the protests in Iraq released yesterday, the mission said it had received credible information that demonstrators and prominent activists had been targeted and arrested by security forces and groups described as "militia."

"Credible information also INDICATES THAT SECURITY FORCES ARRESTED PEOPLE FROM HIS HOMES AND THEIR VEHICLES AND HELD THEM IN SOLITARY CONFINEMENT during the investigation, and their detention may have been on grounds of national security," the mission added.

(Mnt Goat – How do you feel about this? I get sick to my stomach! Imagine the government doing this in your country when you protest against an issue and want change. How would you feel if this person hanging dead from a street pole was your brother, father or husband? Maybe its time to write our representatives again and demand the US take action for human rights in Iraq against Iranian militias? If we want the US to act against these militias the US government must know we support this action. Maybe its time to let them know. Oh – but are the democrats too busy trying to impeach the president with their nonsense? Is this just a distraction from the real problems?)

IRAQI POLITICAL PARTIES HAVE FAILED TO AGREE ON AN ALTERNATE HEAD OF GOVERNMENT (constitutional period 3 days remain)

To date, Iraqi political parties have failed to agree on an alternate head of government for Abdul-Mahdi, the resigned, according to an Iraqi political source.

The source said, that the consultations that took place during the past days with the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, did not succeed in choosing an alternative prime minister for Adel Abdel Mahdi, who submitted his resignation at the end of last November, noting that the basis for "THE FAILURE TO CHOOSE A PRIME MINISTER LIES IN THE INTERESTS OF THE INTEREST AND INTEREST POLITICAL BLOCS and its unwillingness to give up its gains for the benefit of the people.

(Mnt Goat – can you see now why the people are demanding an end to this form of selecting a PM and want a direct vote by the people and do it now not wait for next election cycle.)

The House of Representatives failed yesterday, Wednesday, to hold a session to vote on the draft election law, due to the existence of disagreements about some of its articles and turned it into a deliberative session in exchange for authorizing the Parliamentary Legal Committee to discuss a law that meets the demands of the rising public, while the President of the Republic Barham Saleh called the blocs and political parties at a time previously, he helped him choose a prime minister who would meet the people's demands and the popular uprising against the government and parties.

Parliamentarian Khaled Al-Mufriji said, "THE FAILURE TO VOTE IN THE PARLIAMENT SESSION IS DUE TO THE PRESENCE OF PROTESTS FROM SEVERAL PARLIAMENTARY BLOCS ON THE PROVISIONS OF THE ELECTION LAW, the most prominent of which is to allocate 50 percent of parliament seats to the highest winners and the remaining percentage according to a high electoral denominator, ensuring that they go to the current parties. As well as the issue of the division of electoral districts. "

(Mnt Goat – of course the political blocks are NOT going to want the new election law. It is giving up power to the ability to gain power. Did you think they would just give up without fighting? So how long is this fight going to last?)

The constitutional period ends three days from today before the President of the Republic, Barham Saleh, to assign a person to head the government to succeed Abdul Mahdi.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) and now the corruption in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. He has guided the honest, patriots of Iraq to fight for their homeland. So this new war now on our citizens is underway. New battles are raging every day over corruption. These are battles to save our societies from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people in Iraq and also in the United States. We must pray for our leaders that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit and guided to do God’s work. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For all leaders of all nations, that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and work to bring about abundance and prosperity to their nation.

To fight this waging war on corruption, our freedoms, our liberties, socialist plans and injustice.

To bring all those corrupt to justice and pay for their crimes no matter how high up in the government they are.

That the FREE WORLD may be a shining example for the rest of the entire planet.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

Mnt Goat News Brief 12/12/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: