Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
US report: Real reform in Iraq begins with America's exit I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
US report: Real reform in Iraq begins with America's exit I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
US report: Real reform in Iraq begins with America's exit I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
US report: Real reform in Iraq begins with America's exit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
US report: Real reform in Iraq begins with America's exit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
US report: Real reform in Iraq begins with America's exit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
US report: Real reform in Iraq begins with America's exit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
US report: Real reform in Iraq begins with America's exit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
US report: Real reform in Iraq begins with America's exit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
US report: Real reform in Iraq begins with America's exit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
US report: Real reform in Iraq begins with America's exit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
US report: Real reform in Iraq begins with America's exit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
US report: Real reform in Iraq begins with America's exit I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
US report: Real reform in Iraq begins with America's exit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
US report: Real reform in Iraq begins with America's exit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
US report: Real reform in Iraq begins with America's exit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
US report: Real reform in Iraq begins with America's exit I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
US report: Real reform in Iraq begins with America's exit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
US report: Real reform in Iraq begins with America's exit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
US report: Real reform in Iraq begins with America's exit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

US report: Real reform in Iraq begins with America's exit

Go down

US report: Real reform in Iraq begins with America's exit Empty US report: Real reform in Iraq begins with America's exit

Post by claud39 Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:20 am

US report: Real reform in Iraq begins with America's exit

US report: Real reform in Iraq begins with America's exit 13980920000713_Test_PhotoI

A report of the American (Rizen) website stated on Wednesday that the large-scale Iraqi protests could be a new and urgent incentive to end the American military intervention in Iraq permanently, considering that the exit of America from Iraq could be beneficial for both the Iraqis and the Americans.

The report stated that after months of protests, complaints by protesters are widespread, including state corruption, inefficiency, unemployment, economic stagnation, and awareness of foreign influence on domestic politics, but the most important of these specific issues is the comprehensive criticism of protesters of the governance structure in Baghdad - a structure shaped by efforts Washington to build the state after the US invasion of Iraq in 2003. This discontent makes this political turmoil a new and urgent incentive to end the US military intervention in Iraq permanently.

He added that the US exit might be a sign of movement towards new reforms that the Iraqi people want, and this will also be a blessing for the American people, which leads to the closure of the misleading military intervention that has proven costly and leads to adverse results for American security.

He added that it is common in American policy to hear about the "end" of the Iraq war in the era of former President Obama, but it is a strange end to a war that leaves thousands of occupation forces in place. The Trump administration has begun this year with more than 5,000 members of the forces on the ground in Iraq, with additional numbers added after the reconfiguration of US forces in Syria.

And he continued that the demonstrations that took place this fall are further evidence of Iraq's resentment of Washington's prolonged interference. Consequently, the goal of the protesters is not just new elections but a major restructuring of the electoral system established in 2005 under American influence.

The report quoted a Middle East expert at the University of Singapore, Fanar Al-Haddad, as saying, “Public sentiments have reached a point where they cannot be subdued by partial or cosmetic changes and that if all the political class can offer is a re-arranged constellation of the same faces, there will be more Of popular anger and escalating potential protests.

The information
American influence, America, Iraq

https://ar.farsnews.com/middle_east/news/13980920000786
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum