Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat is Giving a rate.... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat is Giving a rate.... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat is Giving a rate.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat is Giving a rate.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat is Giving a rate.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat is Giving a rate.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat is Giving a rate.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat is Giving a rate.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat is Giving a rate.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat is Giving a rate.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat is Giving a rate.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mnt Goat is Giving a rate.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mnt Goat is Giving a rate.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mnt Goat is Giving a rate.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mnt Goat is Giving a rate.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mnt Goat is Giving a rate.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mnt Goat is Giving a rate.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mnt Goat is Giving a rate.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Mnt Goat is Giving a rate.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Mnt Goat is Giving a rate.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Mnt Goat is Giving a rate....

2 posters

Go down

Mnt Goat is Giving a rate.... Empty Re: Mnt Goat is Giving a rate....

Post by Ponee Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:07 pm

Guru Mnt Goat  

...We know that the HCL is designated to pay out under a uniform rate of close to 1:1 with the US dollar. This is how it was set up. So, the in-country RV only has to be announced now...  I have said this before and I will say it again. Don’t worry about the initial rate of the in-country RV that should come out around 83 cents to a buck. This rate will be pushed to FOREX as the initial rate but it will get driven up so quickly to the real nominal value that you will not even have chance to go to the bank before its around $3+ and maybe even climbs to $4+.  Am I giving you a rateYes, we know about the rate now and we know how they plan to implement this process. This is nothing new. This is as close as anyone will get until the rate is actually shown.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...the main thrust of the demonstrators in Iraq is for the GOI to live up to past promises...to payout on promised HCL (excess oil revenue) payments to the citizens. ...This part of the HCL law was voted on and passed, then promised to the people in the summer of 2018, then again in fall. Then one last news article told us in January 2019. But still no payments have been made. Why?   It is because of the corruption in the government. They do not want to open the 2018 budget and now the 2019 budget, as done with other budgets since 2014...they know if they do open the budget it includes many reforms they will be forced to implement and pay for.   It has all been a fraud and a scam run by the corrupt Iranian politicians.

So, the US is now in Iraq in force. They are pushing to open these budgets and get these much-needed reforms and projects completed. ...When will this occur?  It can’t be too long now since the demonstrators demand these payments [HCL] and now the US too is going to force this to happen. Will the CBI convince the US to let the later reinstatement process go ahead, if they pay outThe US will have to let it go since Iraq will have to issue the smaller of the smaller category notes and this initiates the process to delete the zeros that ultimately leads to the reinstate of the dinar for global trading. ...What we don’t know is the exact timing and so we sit and wait. Again…I tell you we are in a VERY GOOD, unprecedented, never before since 2012-2013, window of opportunity to see this happen. I do not see this window coming and going like the others of the past. I truly believe this may be it... 

SEE FULL NEWSLETTER HERE   https://www.dinardaily.net/t90048-mnt-goat-news-letter-update-dec-10-grab-your-coffee-it-s-a-long-one#361019

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mnt Goat is Giving a rate.... Empty Re: Mnt Goat is Giving a rate....

Post by Jayzze Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:11 pm

so goat I will not worry about the new rate. I will just worry if a rate will ever happen in this decade the way things are going?
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum