Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Canada sponsors a conference for the reconstruction of Iraq in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Canada sponsors a conference for the reconstruction of Iraq in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Canada sponsors a conference for the reconstruction of Iraq in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Canada sponsors a conference for the reconstruction of Iraq in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Canada sponsors a conference for the reconstruction of Iraq in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Canada sponsors a conference for the reconstruction of Iraq in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Canada sponsors a conference for the reconstruction of Iraq in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Canada sponsors a conference for the reconstruction of Iraq in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Canada sponsors a conference for the reconstruction of Iraq in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Canada sponsors a conference for the reconstruction of Iraq in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Canada sponsors a conference for the reconstruction of Iraq in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Canada sponsors a conference for the reconstruction of Iraq in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Canada sponsors a conference for the reconstruction of Iraq in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Canada sponsors a conference for the reconstruction of Iraq in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Canada sponsors a conference for the reconstruction of Iraq in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Canada sponsors a conference for the reconstruction of Iraq in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Canada sponsors a conference for the reconstruction of Iraq in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Canada sponsors a conference for the reconstruction of Iraq in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Canada sponsors a conference for the reconstruction of Iraq in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Canada sponsors a conference for the reconstruction of Iraq in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Canada sponsors a conference for the reconstruction of Iraq in Baghdad

Go down

Canada sponsors a conference for the reconstruction of Iraq in Baghdad Empty Canada sponsors a conference for the reconstruction of Iraq in Baghdad

Post by claud39 Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:39 am

Canada sponsors a conference for the reconstruction of Iraq in Baghdad

08/12/2019

Canada sponsors a conference for the reconstruction of Iraq in Baghdad 16553

Economy News - Baghdad

Next Wednesday, the capital, Baghdad, will hold a conference for the reconstruction of Iraq under Canadian auspices.

The organizer said in a statement, received by "Economy News", that "the Organization of the World Service University in Canada ( WUSC ) and the Canadian Leaders Company for International Consulting CLIC will hold the activities of the launching conference for the reconstruction of Iraq through development, growth and employment, next Wednesday morning at the Babylon Hotel ".

He added: "The Canadian Ambassador and a number of officials in the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs will attend the conference, in addition to representatives of international missions and local and international organizations."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=18446
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Canada sponsors a conference for the reconstruction of Iraq in Baghdad Empty Launching a conference to support the reconstruction of Iraq in Baghdad

Post by claud39 Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:45 am

Launching a conference to support the reconstruction of Iraq in Baghdad

11/12/2019

Canada sponsors a conference for the reconstruction of Iraq in Baghdad 18245

Economy News _ Baghdad

The works of the project to support the reconstruction of Iraq began Wednesday, in the presence of Canadian Ambassador Ulrique Shannon, representatives of the Ministry of Labor, the governorates of Baghdad and Basra, Al-Akhbar and the rest of the provinces.

The Canadian ambassador said in a speech during the opening of the conference and followed up by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "since 2016 Canada has provided humanitarian and development assistance in the area of ​​achieving stability with a value of 385 million Canadian dollars."

Shannon added, "Canada's international assistance program aims specifically to support the government and people of Iraq to meet their essential needs and to stabilize its institutions and societies in order to return the country to the path of lasting peace and security."

He explained, "His country is designed to meet most of the needs of Iraq through a wide range of aid, which includes saving the lives of most groups, strengthening civil society, supporting efforts of interests, preventing conflicts, and strengthening government systems."

Shannon stressed, “The BRIDGE project is one of ten bilateral development aid that the Government of Canada is proud of with a contribution of $ 17.5 million until 2021,” noting that “the success of the training and vocational education centers and colleges on their ability to establish essential mutual-beneficial partnerships with the private sector.” ”

The Canadian government announced, in earlier times, that it would continue to support Iraq in its war against terrorism and its endeavors to achieve stability and development.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=18476
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum