Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Industry spends saved salaries for ministry employees in liberated areas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Industry spends saved salaries for ministry employees in liberated areas I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Industry spends saved salaries for ministry employees in liberated areas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Industry spends saved salaries for ministry employees in liberated areas I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Industry spends saved salaries for ministry employees in liberated areas I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Industry spends saved salaries for ministry employees in liberated areas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Industry spends saved salaries for ministry employees in liberated areas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Industry spends saved salaries for ministry employees in liberated areas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Industry spends saved salaries for ministry employees in liberated areas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Industry spends saved salaries for ministry employees in liberated areas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Industry spends saved salaries for ministry employees in liberated areas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Industry spends saved salaries for ministry employees in liberated areas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Industry spends saved salaries for ministry employees in liberated areas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Industry spends saved salaries for ministry employees in liberated areas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Industry spends saved salaries for ministry employees in liberated areas I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Industry spends saved salaries for ministry employees in liberated areas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Industry spends saved salaries for ministry employees in liberated areas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Industry spends saved salaries for ministry employees in liberated areas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Industry spends saved salaries for ministry employees in liberated areas I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Industry spends saved salaries for ministry employees in liberated areas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Industry spends saved salaries for ministry employees in liberated areas

Go down

Industry spends saved salaries for ministry employees in liberated areas Empty Industry spends saved salaries for ministry employees in liberated areas

Post by claud39 Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:03 am

Industry spends saved salaries for ministry employees in liberated areas

05/12/2019

Industry spends saved salaries for ministry employees in liberated areas 8650

Economy News - Baghdad

The Ministry of Industry and Minerals, Thursday, approved the approval of Minister Saleh Abdullah al-Jubouri, to pay the nominal salaries and allowances saved to prepare new employees of the companies and laboratories of the ministry in the liberated areas.

The approval came after receiving the safety of the security position of the members of the National Security Agency, according to the ministry statement.

The statement, which was read by Al-Iqtisad Al-Jubouri, added that the salaries of 21 employees of the General Phosphate Company for the years (2016 to 2019) and 133 employees of the sugar and yeast factory in Mosul belonging to the General Company for Food Products were approved. For November of 2015. "

`` The minister also agreed to pay the salaries saved for the years (2015 to 2018) to the employees of the carpet factory belonging to the General Company for Textile and Leather Industries, which included (25) employees in his factory and (12) employees in Rawah factory. ''

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=18428
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum