Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Blaskart: Sistani said that politicians in Iraq are not serious in reform I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Blaskart: Sistani said that politicians in Iraq are not serious in reform I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Blaskart: Sistani said that politicians in Iraq are not serious in reform I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Blaskart: Sistani said that politicians in Iraq are not serious in reform I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Blaskart: Sistani said that politicians in Iraq are not serious in reform I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Blaskart: Sistani said that politicians in Iraq are not serious in reform I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Blaskart: Sistani said that politicians in Iraq are not serious in reform I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Blaskart: Sistani said that politicians in Iraq are not serious in reform I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Blaskart: Sistani said that politicians in Iraq are not serious in reform I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Blaskart: Sistani said that politicians in Iraq are not serious in reform I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Blaskart: Sistani said that politicians in Iraq are not serious in reform I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Blaskart: Sistani said that politicians in Iraq are not serious in reform I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Blaskart: Sistani said that politicians in Iraq are not serious in reform I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Blaskart: Sistani said that politicians in Iraq are not serious in reform I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Blaskart: Sistani said that politicians in Iraq are not serious in reform I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Blaskart: Sistani said that politicians in Iraq are not serious in reform I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Blaskart: Sistani said that politicians in Iraq are not serious in reform I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Blaskart: Sistani said that politicians in Iraq are not serious in reform I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Blaskart: Sistani said that politicians in Iraq are not serious in reform I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Blaskart: Sistani said that politicians in Iraq are not serious in reform I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Blaskart: Sistani said that politicians in Iraq are not serious in reform

Go down

Blaskart: Sistani said that politicians in Iraq are not serious in reform Empty Blaskart: Sistani said that politicians in Iraq are not serious in reform

Post by RamblerNash Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:45 pm

Blaskart: Sistani said that politicians in Iraq are not serious in reform

Blaskart: Sistani said that politicians in Iraq are not serious in reform 300000005

2019/12/03 07:23:15

The Special Representative of the Secretary-General for Iraq, Jenin Hines Blaskhart, on Tuesday quoted the position of the top Shiite cleric Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani towards Iraqi politicians regarding the situation in the country.

"In my meeting with Grand Ayatollah Sistani, I expressed concern that the relevant actors may not be serious enough to carry out any meaningful reform," he said in a telephone briefing to the Security Council. As it was before the demonstrations. "

"It is very true and at the same time, it seems that the protesters are determined to persevere as long as their demands remain unaware," she said.

"The situation cannot be resolved by buying time through first aid solutions and coercive measures: this approach will only increase public anger and distrust," she said.

"The pursuit of partisan interests, confusion or brutal suppression of peaceful demonstrators: these are not strategies at all. Nothing is more damaging than an atmosphere of anger and fear. We must not let history repeat itself," she said.

"From any crisis, new and big opportunities can emerge. Iraq is not a lost cause, it has tremendous potential," she said.

"The challenge is to seize this opportunity and build a sovereign, stable, inclusive and prosperous Iraq. The time has come to act.

LINK

Blaskart: Sistani said that politicians in Iraq are not serious in reform 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum