Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Head of the Department of International Organizations and Conferences Department meets with Deputy Head of Mission of the Russian Federation in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Head of the Department of International Organizations and Conferences Department meets with Deputy Head of Mission of the Russian Federation in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Head of the Department of International Organizations and Conferences Department meets with Deputy Head of Mission of the Russian Federation in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Head of the Department of International Organizations and Conferences Department meets with Deputy Head of Mission of the Russian Federation in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Head of the Department of International Organizations and Conferences Department meets with Deputy Head of Mission of the Russian Federation in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Head of the Department of International Organizations and Conferences Department meets with Deputy Head of Mission of the Russian Federation in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Head of the Department of International Organizations and Conferences Department meets with Deputy Head of Mission of the Russian Federation in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Head of the Department of International Organizations and Conferences Department meets with Deputy Head of Mission of the Russian Federation in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Head of the Department of International Organizations and Conferences Department meets with Deputy Head of Mission of the Russian Federation in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Head of the Department of International Organizations and Conferences Department meets with Deputy Head of Mission of the Russian Federation in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Head of the Department of International Organizations and Conferences Department meets with Deputy Head of Mission of the Russian Federation in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Head of the Department of International Organizations and Conferences Department meets with Deputy Head of Mission of the Russian Federation in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Head of the Department of International Organizations and Conferences Department meets with Deputy Head of Mission of the Russian Federation in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Head of the Department of International Organizations and Conferences Department meets with Deputy Head of Mission of the Russian Federation in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Head of the Department of International Organizations and Conferences Department meets with Deputy Head of Mission of the Russian Federation in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Head of the Department of International Organizations and Conferences Department meets with Deputy Head of Mission of the Russian Federation in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Head of the Department of International Organizations and Conferences Department meets with Deputy Head of Mission of the Russian Federation in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Head of the Department of International Organizations and Conferences Department meets with Deputy Head of Mission of the Russian Federation in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Head of the Department of International Organizations and Conferences Department meets with Deputy Head of Mission of the Russian Federation in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Head of the Department of International Organizations and Conferences Department meets with Deputy Head of Mission of the Russian Federation in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Head of the Department of International Organizations and Conferences Department meets with Deputy Head of Mission of the Russian Federation in Baghdad

Go down

Head of the Department of International Organizations and Conferences Department meets with Deputy Head of Mission of the Russian Federation in Baghdad Empty Head of the Department of International Organizations and Conferences Department meets with Deputy Head of Mission of the Russian Federation in Baghdad

Post by claud39 Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:22 am

[size=34]Head of the Department of International Organizations and Conferences Department meets with Deputy Head of Mission of the Russian Federation in Baghdad[/size]

02/12/2019

Head of the Department of International Organizations and Conferences Department meets with Deputy Head of Mission of the Russian Federation in Baghdad DSC_4782

Head of the Department of International Organizations and Conferences Department met with Minister Plenipotentiary d. On Monday, 2/12/2019, Mr. Andrei Selin, Deputy Chief of Mission of the Russian Federation in Baghdad at the headquarters of this ministry. During the meeting, they discussed the joint cooperation between the two countries within the framework of the United Nations and requested the Russian side to support several draft resolutions submitted by the Russian Federation to For his part, the Head of the International Organizations and Conferences Department pointed out that Iraq supports all draft resolutions that serve the achievement of international peace, security and disarmament in accordance with the Constitution of the Republic of Iraq and to fulfill the obligations of Iraq as a State Party D of disarmament agreements provided arms not to politicize such decisions and commitment to the technical nature and procedural support it, referring to Iraq for those projects when presented to the First Committee of the General Assembly.

For his part, the Deputy Head of Mission of the Russian Federation thanked Iraq for its efforts in the quest for disarmament because of the threat to international peace and security and its contribution to achieving a secure international environment.

https://www.mofa.gov.iq/2019/12/?p=6693
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum