Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
This is highlighted by the law of where you get this I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
This is highlighted by the law of where you get this I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
This is highlighted by the law of where you get this I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
This is highlighted by the law of where you get this I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
This is highlighted by the law of where you get this I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
This is highlighted by the law of where you get this I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
This is highlighted by the law of where you get this I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
This is highlighted by the law of where you get this I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
This is highlighted by the law of where you get this I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
This is highlighted by the law of where you get this I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
This is highlighted by the law of where you get this I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
This is highlighted by the law of where you get this I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
This is highlighted by the law of where you get this I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
This is highlighted by the law of where you get this I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
This is highlighted by the law of where you get this I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
This is highlighted by the law of where you get this I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
This is highlighted by the law of where you get this I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
This is highlighted by the law of where you get this I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
This is highlighted by the law of where you get this I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
This is highlighted by the law of where you get this I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

This is highlighted by the law of where you get this

Go down

This is highlighted by the law of where you get this Empty This is highlighted by the law of where you get this

Post by claud39 Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:23 am

[size=36]This is highlighted by the law of where you get this[/size]

27/11/2019

This is highlighted by the law of where you get this 927112019_636960339862167228

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News

published an Arab newspaper on Wednesday, the most prominent content of the law from where you get this.

The law adopted by the parliament, about 20 items, the most prominent of which provides for the follow-up funds of state employees from the Director-General and above, and considered any funds owned by him is not commensurate with his official salary, suspicious and is investigated automatically.

The law also provides for the opening of an investigation of all the funds of the official earned after he took office, provided that the official is required to provide a statement of financial disclosure, from time to time, and be held accountable if it is proved that he has bank accounts or real estate in a country outside Iraq, not disclosed in advance, as held accountable On any funds whose origin has not been established and the court has the right to confiscate them.

The judiciary or prosecutors are authorized to open an investigation with current and former officials about their sources of wealth from 2003 to the present.

The law also prohibits the official from appointing relatives and acquaintances or assigning them to work that results in financial benefit. It also prohibits trade or related work. Penalties of the law reach life imprisonment and confiscation of movable and immovable property.

But there are those who question the possibility of implementation in light of the consensus and political deals that prevented the opening of files of corruption, which has cost the Iraqi state hundreds of billions of dollars in less than 12 years, according to unofficial estimates.

Mohammed Awni, a member of the Iraqi Bar Association, told Al-Arabi Al-Jadeed that the law, if applied effectively, guarantees several things, especially the recovery of funds of at least $ 100 billion from officials and politicians in a short time, and the prosecution of corrupt faster.

He adds: "The law will control the movement of remittances abroad, whether through banks or private companies, which can reduce the leakage of hard currency from the country, and it constricts politicians and officials the circle of corruption and prevents them from business and brokerage.

" IS: Will the law be enforced or not? The Iraqi Penal Code in force has similar provisions and details but has not been implemented, and the judiciary is generally held captive by political consensus and dictates from various directions, which is unfortunately selective and bears a large part of the scourge of corruption that we have reached today.

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=74468
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

This is highlighted by the law of where you get this Empty Deputy: Legislation of this law will limit the influence of control of the ruling figures on the funds

Post by claud39 Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:28 pm

[size=36]Deputy: Legislation of this law will limit the influence of control of the ruling figures on the funds[/size]

27/11/2019

This is highlighted by the law of where you get this 827112019_16985236987459852636987

BAGHDAD -

The lawmaker Mohammed al-Ghazi said on Wednesday that the legislation of the graft law (where you get this) will reduce the influence of control of the ruling figures on the money.

Al-Ghazzi said that "the legislation of the law at the present time is an excellent step and an achievement for the demonstrators, although it was supposed to start in previous sessions."

He added, "The law will limit the influence of control of the ruling figures on the funds and chases the money that was also looted."

Al-Ghazzi said that "in the sequence of the law can be pursued funds and disclose their sources not only to the official, but also to his relatives, wife, son, wife of the son and daughter-in-law, brother, sister and cousins."

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=74457
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum