Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Rapporteur of the Committee on Women, Family and Children Safia Sheikho participates in the meeting of the Iraqi-Indonesian Friendship Committee I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Rapporteur of the Committee on Women, Family and Children Safia Sheikho participates in the meeting of the Iraqi-Indonesian Friendship Committee I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Rapporteur of the Committee on Women, Family and Children Safia Sheikho participates in the meeting of the Iraqi-Indonesian Friendship Committee I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Rapporteur of the Committee on Women, Family and Children Safia Sheikho participates in the meeting of the Iraqi-Indonesian Friendship Committee I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Rapporteur of the Committee on Women, Family and Children Safia Sheikho participates in the meeting of the Iraqi-Indonesian Friendship Committee I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Rapporteur of the Committee on Women, Family and Children Safia Sheikho participates in the meeting of the Iraqi-Indonesian Friendship Committee I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Rapporteur of the Committee on Women, Family and Children Safia Sheikho participates in the meeting of the Iraqi-Indonesian Friendship Committee I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Rapporteur of the Committee on Women, Family and Children Safia Sheikho participates in the meeting of the Iraqi-Indonesian Friendship Committee I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Rapporteur of the Committee on Women, Family and Children Safia Sheikho participates in the meeting of the Iraqi-Indonesian Friendship Committee I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Rapporteur of the Committee on Women, Family and Children Safia Sheikho participates in the meeting of the Iraqi-Indonesian Friendship Committee I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Rapporteur of the Committee on Women, Family and Children Safia Sheikho participates in the meeting of the Iraqi-Indonesian Friendship Committee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Rapporteur of the Committee on Women, Family and Children Safia Sheikho participates in the meeting of the Iraqi-Indonesian Friendship Committee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Rapporteur of the Committee on Women, Family and Children Safia Sheikho participates in the meeting of the Iraqi-Indonesian Friendship Committee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Rapporteur of the Committee on Women, Family and Children Safia Sheikho participates in the meeting of the Iraqi-Indonesian Friendship Committee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Rapporteur of the Committee on Women, Family and Children Safia Sheikho participates in the meeting of the Iraqi-Indonesian Friendship Committee I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Rapporteur of the Committee on Women, Family and Children Safia Sheikho participates in the meeting of the Iraqi-Indonesian Friendship Committee I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Rapporteur of the Committee on Women, Family and Children Safia Sheikho participates in the meeting of the Iraqi-Indonesian Friendship Committee I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Rapporteur of the Committee on Women, Family and Children Safia Sheikho participates in the meeting of the Iraqi-Indonesian Friendship Committee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Rapporteur of the Committee on Women, Family and Children Safia Sheikho participates in the meeting of the Iraqi-Indonesian Friendship Committee I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Rapporteur of the Committee on Women, Family and Children Safia Sheikho participates in the meeting of the Iraqi-Indonesian Friendship Committee I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Rapporteur of the Committee on Women, Family and Children Safia Sheikho participates in the meeting of the Iraqi-Indonesian Friendship Committee

Go down

Rapporteur of the Committee on Women, Family and Children Safia Sheikho participates in the meeting of the Iraqi-Indonesian Friendship Committee Empty Rapporteur of the Committee on Women, Family and Children Safia Sheikho participates in the meeting of the Iraqi-Indonesian Friendship Committee

Post by claud39 Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:30 am

[size=32]Rapporteur of the Committee on Women, Family and Children Safia Sheikho participates in the meeting of the Iraqi-Indonesian Friendship Committee[/size]

27/11/2019
Rapporteur of the Committee on Women, Family and Children Safia Sheikho participates in the meeting of the Iraqi-Indonesian Friendship Committee 079A5579-800x445

The Parliamentary Committee for Women, Family and Childhood represented its representative, Safia Sheikho, at the meeting of the Indonesian-Iraqi Friendship Committee on Tuesday 26/11/2019.

During the meeting chaired by Dr. Muthanna Amin, chairman of the Iraqi-Indonesian Friendship Committee and the presence of representatives of other parliamentary committees within the said committee, discussed ways of activating cooperation, exchanging experiences and arranging visits and meetings in the cultural, scientific, commercial, investment and tourism fields.

For his part, the Indonesian ambassador affirmed his country's readiness to cooperate in accordance with the memorandum of understanding in all fields.

Information Service
The House of Representatives
27/11/20101

http://ar.parliament.iq/2019/11/27/%d9%85%d9%82%d8%b1%d8%b1%d8%a9-%d9%84%d8%ac%d9%86%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%85%d8%b1%d8%a3%d8%a9-%d9%88%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a7%d8%b3%d8%b1%d8%a9-%d9%88%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b7%d9%81%d9%88%d9%84%d8%a9-%d9%88%d8%b5/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum