Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary Finance discusses with the Central Bank Governor the mechanism of selling the currency I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary Finance discusses with the Central Bank Governor the mechanism of selling the currency I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary Finance discusses with the Central Bank Governor the mechanism of selling the currency I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary Finance discusses with the Central Bank Governor the mechanism of selling the currency I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary Finance discusses with the Central Bank Governor the mechanism of selling the currency I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary Finance discusses with the Central Bank Governor the mechanism of selling the currency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary Finance discusses with the Central Bank Governor the mechanism of selling the currency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary Finance discusses with the Central Bank Governor the mechanism of selling the currency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary Finance discusses with the Central Bank Governor the mechanism of selling the currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary Finance discusses with the Central Bank Governor the mechanism of selling the currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary Finance discusses with the Central Bank Governor the mechanism of selling the currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary Finance discusses with the Central Bank Governor the mechanism of selling the currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary Finance discusses with the Central Bank Governor the mechanism of selling the currency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary Finance discusses with the Central Bank Governor the mechanism of selling the currency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary Finance discusses with the Central Bank Governor the mechanism of selling the currency I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary Finance discusses with the Central Bank Governor the mechanism of selling the currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary Finance discusses with the Central Bank Governor the mechanism of selling the currency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliamentary Finance discusses with the Central Bank Governor the mechanism of selling the currency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Parliamentary Finance discusses with the Central Bank Governor the mechanism of selling the currency I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Parliamentary Finance discusses with the Central Bank Governor the mechanism of selling the currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Parliamentary Finance discusses with the Central Bank Governor the mechanism of selling the currency

Go down

Parliamentary Finance discusses with the Central Bank Governor the mechanism of selling the currency Empty Parliamentary Finance discusses with the Central Bank Governor the mechanism of selling the currency

Post by claud39 Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:29 am

[size=36]Parliamentary Finance discusses with the Central Bank Governor the mechanism of selling the currency[/size]

26/11/2019

Parliamentary Finance discusses with the Central Bank Governor the mechanism of selling the currency 1126112019_download%20(2)

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News An
informed source said on Tuesday that the parliamentary Finance Committee hosts the Governor of the Central Bank Ali al-Allaq and the Director General of the tax.

The source told (Mawazine News), "The parliamentary finance committee is hosting today, the central bank governor on the relationship and the director general of the tax to discuss the mechanisms of selling the currency."

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=74288
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Parliamentary Finance discusses with the Central Bank Governor the mechanism of selling the currency Empty A parliamentary committee discusses with the Central Bank the correction of fiscal policy and non-dependence on oil

Post by claud39 Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:32 am

[size=36]A parliamentary committee discusses with the Central Bank the correction of fiscal policy and non-dependence on oil[/size]

26/11/2019

Parliamentary Finance discusses with the Central Bank Governor the mechanism of selling the currency 1326112019_73014925_2656003521151121_405919102901682176_n

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News

discussed the parliamentary Finance Committee with the Governor of the Central Bank and Director General of the Tax Authority, on Tuesday, the correction of fiscal policy and non-dependence on oil.

"The committee hosted today, the Governor of the Central Bank and the Director General of the Tax Authority to discuss the issue of maximizing non-oil revenues and assessing the monetary and economic policy of the country," said Chairman of the Finance Committee MP Haitham al-Jubouri in a statement received.

The Chairman of the Finance Committee to `` support the Iraqi economic reality and move it through the correction of fiscal policy and corrected and not rely on oil alone as a resource and maximize revenues through the government to take urgent measures to control the waste of billions of dollars a year at the border through the process of automating the customs and tax procedures in it. ''

The Finance Committee indicated that, "will continue its oversight role by holding more meetings and hosts to find imbalances in the economic reality of the country and hold accountable for the negligent and the performance of their work and corrupt where their positions and positions, as well as continue its legislative role, which contributed to the adoption of the most important laws during the current crisis of our dear country In addition to the adoption of new laws help to solve the financial problems of the country. "

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=74328
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Parliamentary Finance discusses with the Central Bank Governor the mechanism of selling the currency Empty Finance Minister Nayebeh talks about wasting billions of dollars in ports "annually" and sends a warning to the government

Post by claud39 Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:37 am

[size=36]Finance Minister Nayebeh talks about wasting billions of dollars in ports "annually" and sends a warning to the government[/size]

26/11/2019

Parliamentary Finance discusses with the Central Bank Governor the mechanism of selling the currency 1226112019_15942019_7676878

BAGHDAD - The balance of News

Parliamentary Finance Committee on Tuesday revealed, wasting billions of dollars at border crossing points , "annually, while the government warned that parliament will take legal action firm to detect this file and its implications.

The Committee said in a statement received / scales News / copy of it:" show great our surprise and deep concern over the way the Iraqi government 's handling of the issue Otemtemh customs and tax procedures at border crossing points , which are characterized by Palmmahah and indifference and procrastination solving this issue which causes a waste of billions of dollars annually. "

condemned," interventions and pressures exerted to stop blocking The action that would resolve the issue and stop the corruption ", warning the government and the competent ministries that" the House of Representatives in general and the Finance Committee will take legal action in this firm to detect the file and its consequences in the event of continuing this procrastination. "

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=74297
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Parliamentary Finance discusses with the Central Bank Governor the mechanism of selling the currency Empty The Finance Committee hosts the Governor of the Central Bank and the Director General of the Tax Authority

Post by claud39 Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:24 am

[size=32]The Finance Committee hosts the Governor of the Central Bank and the Director General of the Tax Authority[/size]

26/11/2019
Parliamentary Finance discusses with the Central Bank Governor the mechanism of selling the currency M_c_b_26_11-800x445

Hosted by the Finance Committee headed by MP d. Haitham al-Jubouri and the presence of its members on Tuesday 26/11/2019 Governor of the Central Bank and Director General of the Tax Authority to discuss the issue of maximizing non-oil revenues and the evaluation of monetary and economic policy of the country.

At the beginning of the meeting, the Chairman of the Finance Committee d. Haitham al-Jubouri to support the Iraqi economic reality and move it through the correction of fiscal policy and corrected and not rely on oil alone as a resource and maximize revenues through the government take urgent measures to control the waste of billions of dollars a year in border ports through the process of automating the customs and tax procedures in it.

The Finance Committee indicated that it will continue its supervisory role by holding more meetings and hosts to find imbalances in the economic reality of the country and hold accountable for the negligent and the performance of their work and corrupt where their positions and positions, as well as continue its legislative role, which contributed to the adoption of the most important laws during the current crisis experienced by our dear country in addition to Adopt new laws that help solve the country's financial problems.

Parliament
Information Service
[rtl]26/11/2019[/rtl]

[rtl]http://ar.parliament.iq/2019/11/26/%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%84%d8%ac%d9%86%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%85%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%8a%d8%a9-%d8%aa%d8%b3%d8%aa%d8%b6%d9%8a%d9%81-%d9%85%d8%ad%d8%a7%d9%81%d8%b8-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a8%d9%86%d9%83-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%85/
[/rtl]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Parliamentary Finance discusses with the Central Bank Governor the mechanism of selling the currency Empty Iraqi MPs discuss monetary policy evaluation with the central governor

Post by claud39 Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:32 pm

Iraqi MPs discuss monetary policy evaluation with the central governor

27 November 2019 11:16 AM

Parliamentary Finance discusses with the Central Bank Governor the mechanism of selling the currency 1024

Direct: hosted the Finance Committee in the Iraqi Council of Representatives headed by MP Haitham al-Jubouri, Governor of the Central Bank and Director General of the Tax Authority.

The Iraqi Council of Representatives, in a statement that it was during the meeting discussed the issue of maximizing non-oil revenues and the evaluation of monetary and economic policy of the country .

The Chairman of the Finance Committee of the Council, the need to support the Iraqi economic reality and move it, through the correction of financial policy and corrected and not rely on oil alone as a resource and maximize revenue.

He called on Haitham al-Jubouri, the government to take urgent measures to control the waste of billions of dollars a year at border points through the process of automating customs and tax procedures in them .

The Finance Committee, it continues its oversight role by holding more meetings and hosts to find imbalances in the economic reality of the country, and to hold accountable and negligent performance of their work and corrupt where their positions and positions.

The committee stressed to continue its legislative role, and work on the adoption of new laws to help solve the financial problems of Iraq.

Nominations:

https://www.mubasher.info/news/3566425/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%A8%D8%AD%D8%AB-%D8%AA%D9%82%D9%88%D9%8A%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%85%D8%B9-%D9%85%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%B8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum