Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi figures on the US sanctions list on charges of corruption and repression I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi figures on the US sanctions list on charges of corruption and repression I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi figures on the US sanctions list on charges of corruption and repression I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi figures on the US sanctions list on charges of corruption and repression I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi figures on the US sanctions list on charges of corruption and repression I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi figures on the US sanctions list on charges of corruption and repression I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi figures on the US sanctions list on charges of corruption and repression I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi figures on the US sanctions list on charges of corruption and repression I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi figures on the US sanctions list on charges of corruption and repression I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi figures on the US sanctions list on charges of corruption and repression I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi figures on the US sanctions list on charges of corruption and repression I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi figures on the US sanctions list on charges of corruption and repression I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi figures on the US sanctions list on charges of corruption and repression I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqi figures on the US sanctions list on charges of corruption and repression I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqi figures on the US sanctions list on charges of corruption and repression I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqi figures on the US sanctions list on charges of corruption and repression I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqi figures on the US sanctions list on charges of corruption and repression I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraqi figures on the US sanctions list on charges of corruption and repression I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraqi figures on the US sanctions list on charges of corruption and repression I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraqi figures on the US sanctions list on charges of corruption and repression I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraqi figures on the US sanctions list on charges of corruption and repression

Go down

Iraqi figures on the US sanctions list on charges of corruption and repression Empty Iraqi figures on the US sanctions list on charges of corruption and repression

Post by claud39 Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:38 am

[size=32]Iraqi figures on the US sanctions list on charges of corruption and repression[/size]

One Day Has Passed

Iraqi figures on the US sanctions list on charges of corruption and repression %D9%81%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%AF-300x168

BAGHDAD - The United States plans to take punitive measures against Iraqi figures over their involvement in the use of lethal force to quell mass popular protests that began in early October and continue for the 50th consecutive day, informed sources in Baghdad said.

The sources told Al-Arab that Washington is also considering punishing Iraqi first-line figures for corruption and human rights violations.

According to the sources, there are two lists that may be issued by the US Treasury soon, including the names of five Iraqi figures, which will be covered by financial sanctions in accordance with the laws in force in the United States.

The sources pointed out that the new US sanctions, will be extended to three prominent Iraqi figures, closely linked to the Iranian Revolutionary Guard and the Popular Mobilization militias, pointing out that "Abu Jihad al-Hashemi, Director of the Office of Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, put his name at the top of the list of punished figures."

Fog has surrounded the fate of al-Hashemi since the beginning of this month, after the leaked office of Abdul-Mahdi news of his resignation, and the appointment of Qais al-Amiri, close to Faleh al-Fayyad, head of the Popular Mobilization Authority, in his position.

Hashemi is described as the de facto prime minister in Iraq since the formation of Abdul Mahdi's government, which confirms the sources accompanying that he chose the most prominent pillars, while other sources say that “Abu Jihad is the financial coordinator of the activities of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard in Iraq, which includes billions of dollars in the areas of housing, entertainment, tourism and materials Food. ”

The sources confirm that the decision to resign al-Hashemi was a formality, to suggest to the public that it is far from the office of Abdul-Mahdi when the list of sanctions to come out in public.

The second figure, who the sources say will respond to the sanctions list, is Hussein Faleh, known as Abu Zainab al-Lami, the head of the PMU's private security service, and is known as the personal companion inside Iraq of senior Revolutionary Guards general Qasem Soleimani.

The third person under US sanctions is Ahmed al-Asadi, a member of the Fatah bloc and leader of the Jund al-Imam Brigades.

Personalities targeted
Abu Jihad al - Hashemi , Director of the Head of Government Office
Hussein Faleh Security Service chief in the popular crowd ,
Ahmed al - Asadi Soldiers Brigades leader Imam
Nuri al - Maliki , the leader of a coalition of state law ,
Hadi al - Ameri , leader of the Alliance of Conquest
Sources confirm that these figures are directly involved in the coordination of sniper and killed and injured and the arrest and abduction Thousands of demonstrators, activists and journalists across the country have been experiencing protests since the beginning of last month.

The sources point to the existence of US financial sanctions against another list, including names of high caliber in Iraq, such as the leader of the coalition of law Nuri al-Maliki and the leader of the conquest coalition Hadi al-Amiri.

The sanctions against al-Maliki and al-Amiri related to corruption and human rights violations, while the sources confirm that the United States is considering putting the name of the head of the Popular Mobilization Commission, Faleh al-Fayyad, on the same list, which includes the leaders of the rule of law and Fatah on similar charges.

Such sanctions would impose complex financial constraints on the movement of funds for persons listed in the Regulations.

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said on Monday the administration would not stand idly by "while we see corrupt officials making the Iraqi people suffer."

He stressed that the United States will impose sanctions on corrupt figures who steal the wealth of the Iraqi people.

He added that the protests in Iraq do not distinguish between communities and ethnic groups, but wants to get rid of Iranian interference, pointing out that the United States remains the largest donor of humanitarian aid in Iraq.

But an Iraqi observer played down the seriousness of the leaks and predicted that government sources with limited influence had leaked them, with the aim of spreading terror among Iranian figures, whose presence was heavy on the political system.

The observer told Al-Arab, “It can be said that the protests have strengthened one wing of the last wing of the regime in Iraq, so that the wing dare to declare its desire to exclude the faces that have become subordinate to Iran is a burden on Iran itself. All this means that there is an intention to carry out liquidations within the regime, supervised by Iran in order to delude the protesters that there is a real response to their demands.

"Even if the leaks are real, they may be part of a plan to soak up popular anger and divert it from demanding the fall of the entire sectarian system and turn the page of corruption into attention to the fragments of the already existing conflict between the pre-existing wings of the regime under Iranian auspices."

He ruled that this would affect the protesters and reduce the ceiling of their demands because it is a prosthetic solution, like the ministerial changes, which they refused to consider a solution, stressing that the violence against the demonstrators was not an individual behavior as it was a systematic policy linked to an Iranian defense plan, details of which were illustrated by the recent repression Inside Iranian cities.

The Arabs

http://rawabetcenter.com/archives/99542?fbclid=IwAR1L8N4b2aywvG-7XBrwsufxrfQNriOAC6019V3EFQPIPVrPi8KUeQw_0oo
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum