Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Economists: The Biggest Corruption Exists In The Central Bank And Currency Auction I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Economists: The Biggest Corruption Exists In The Central Bank And Currency Auction I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Economists: The Biggest Corruption Exists In The Central Bank And Currency Auction I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Economists: The Biggest Corruption Exists In The Central Bank And Currency Auction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Economists: The Biggest Corruption Exists In The Central Bank And Currency Auction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Economists: The Biggest Corruption Exists In The Central Bank And Currency Auction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Economists: The Biggest Corruption Exists In The Central Bank And Currency Auction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Economists: The Biggest Corruption Exists In The Central Bank And Currency Auction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Economists: The Biggest Corruption Exists In The Central Bank And Currency Auction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Economists: The Biggest Corruption Exists In The Central Bank And Currency Auction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Economists: The Biggest Corruption Exists In The Central Bank And Currency Auction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Economists: The Biggest Corruption Exists In The Central Bank And Currency Auction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Economists: The Biggest Corruption Exists In The Central Bank And Currency Auction I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Economists: The Biggest Corruption Exists In The Central Bank And Currency Auction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Economists: The Biggest Corruption Exists In The Central Bank And Currency Auction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Economists: The Biggest Corruption Exists In The Central Bank And Currency Auction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Economists: The Biggest Corruption Exists In The Central Bank And Currency Auction I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Economists: The Biggest Corruption Exists In The Central Bank And Currency Auction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Economists: The Biggest Corruption Exists In The Central Bank And Currency Auction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Economists: The Biggest Corruption Exists In The Central Bank And Currency Auction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Economists: The Biggest Corruption Exists In The Central Bank And Currency Auction

Go down

Economists: The Biggest Corruption Exists In The Central Bank And Currency Auction Empty Economists: The Biggest Corruption Exists In The Central Bank And Currency Auction

Post by claud39 Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:06 pm

Economists: The Biggest Corruption Exists In The Central Bank And Currency Auction

November 21, 2019

Economists: The Biggest Corruption Exists In The Central Bank And Currency Auction %D9%85%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AD%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%AF

Economists expressed their opinion on the actions of the Iraqi Integrity Commission on fighting corruption and corrupt in the Iraqi state, indicating that it dropped the secondary figures and left the "big", stressing that the largest corruption exists in the central bank and auction currency.

The Iraqi economic expert, Majid al-Suri, in a press statement followed by the "independent" on Wednesday, "The corruption files that have been raised are just simple issues in the large corruption files that concern projects in most state institutions."

He added, “to go back to the reports of the Audit Bureau since 2005 and so far, there is a fixation of very large cases of corruption, especially with regard to the file of electricity and defense deals and the entry of ISIS, and these very large files of corruption shaking thrones, but unfortunately not addressed, because Senior officials are involved and cannot condemn themselves.

He pointed out that "one of the main causes of corruption is the lack of real institutions in the Iraqi state, as evidenced by the contradiction between the ministries and their decisions, as well as the lack of application of laws, including the law on financial management and public debt, which has not been applied since 2003 and so far."

For his part, said professor of economics at the University of Wasit Ahmed al-Atwani, "the pursuit of the figures involved in corruption is much more important than the follow-up of corruption sites to catch young corrupt," pointing out that "quotas made the fight against corruption difficult."

He added, "The largest corruption exists in the central bank and auction currency, but those files are difficult to disclose because the corrupt have wide ways to circumvent in this framework."

He pointed out that "the size of corruption is estimated at 183 billion dollars, but the failure to follow up on these files due to structural imbalance in anti-corruption bodies."

The professor of political science at the University of Baghdad, Atheer al-Jasser, in a statement :, "The presentation of these files at the moment can not be read only in the context of absorbing public anger, and can not be taken seriously."

"If the Palestinian Authority wanted to succeed in absorbing the anger, it would have toppled the big political figures and the president involved in corruption cases."

He pointed out that "there is no longer any confidence between the Iraqi street and governments, and put corruption files in any formula will not only push Iraqis to question what is hidden from those files," pointing out that "the most important question now is who is held accountable?" There is a state of distrust of the entire political class. There is no confidence in its seriousness in the anti-corruption process. ”

https://www.mustaqila.com/%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%83%D8%A8%D8%B1-%D9%85%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%88%D8%AF-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum