Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
IBBC Autumn Conference The Address Hotel Dubai Marina I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
IBBC Autumn Conference The Address Hotel Dubai Marina I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
IBBC Autumn Conference The Address Hotel Dubai Marina I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
IBBC Autumn Conference The Address Hotel Dubai Marina I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
IBBC Autumn Conference The Address Hotel Dubai Marina I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
IBBC Autumn Conference The Address Hotel Dubai Marina I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
IBBC Autumn Conference The Address Hotel Dubai Marina I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
IBBC Autumn Conference The Address Hotel Dubai Marina I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
IBBC Autumn Conference The Address Hotel Dubai Marina I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
IBBC Autumn Conference The Address Hotel Dubai Marina I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
IBBC Autumn Conference The Address Hotel Dubai Marina I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
IBBC Autumn Conference The Address Hotel Dubai Marina I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
IBBC Autumn Conference The Address Hotel Dubai Marina I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
IBBC Autumn Conference The Address Hotel Dubai Marina I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
IBBC Autumn Conference The Address Hotel Dubai Marina I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
IBBC Autumn Conference The Address Hotel Dubai Marina I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
IBBC Autumn Conference The Address Hotel Dubai Marina I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
IBBC Autumn Conference The Address Hotel Dubai Marina I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
IBBC Autumn Conference The Address Hotel Dubai Marina I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
IBBC Autumn Conference The Address Hotel Dubai Marina I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

IBBC Autumn Conference The Address Hotel Dubai Marina

Go down

IBBC Autumn Conference The Address Hotel Dubai Marina Empty IBBC Autumn Conference The Address Hotel Dubai Marina

Post by claud39 Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:24 am

[size=33]IBBC Autumn Conference
The Address Hotel Dubai Marina[/size]

[size=34]IBBC Autumn Conference in Dubai[/size]

From Peace to Prosperity

8 December 2019, The Address Dubai Marina, Dubai

After three hugely successful conferences, IBBC is delighted to announce that it will once again hold its Autumn Conference in Dubai, UAE on 8 December 2019.
With Dubai being a hub for local and international companies in the region operating in Iraq, the conference attracts suppliers, investors, producers and buyers from Iraq, the UK and the wider international business community. It also facilitates discussions with influential decision makers across all major market sectors. As well as providing many networking opportunities.
This year’s Agenda will focus on the Middle East economic trends & prospects; Water; Transport & Logistics; Energy

Download the Agenda

Welcome Adresses:
[size]
Baroness Nicholson of Winterbourne, The Prime Minister’s Trade Envoy to Iraq, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan & Kazakhstan and President of the Iraq Britain Business Council.
H.E. Abdulla Ahmed Al Saleh, Undersecretary of the UAE Ministry of Economy for Foreign Trade & Industry has confirmed his participation to give an opening address at the conference and the IBBC is delighted that His Excellency will once again lend his considerable support to IBBC and its member’s efforts to rebuild Iraq.
Iraqi Ministers (tbc)
[/size]
Conference sessions will focus on:

• Session 1– Middle East economic trends & prospects

[size]
Chair: Professor Frank Gunter, Professor of Economics, Lehigh University
Mr Simon Penney, Her Majesty’s Trade Commissioner for the Middle East, Afghanistan & Pakistan; Dr Alexander Hamilton, DFID; Mr Ahmed Tabaqchaili, Chief Investment Officer, AFC Iraq Fund; Senior Fellow, Institute of Regional & International Studies
[/size]

• Session 2– Power

[size]
Chair: tbc
Mr Rasheed Janabi, Deputy CEO & Government Affairs Director, GE; Siemens (tbc);
[/size]

• Session 3 – Infrastructure

[size]
Iraqi Minister; Pro-technique (tbc); UKEF (tbc); JICA (tbc)
[/size]

• Session 4 – Transport & Logistics

[size]
Iraqi Minister; Mr Charles Wyley, Vice President, Menzies; Mr Georges Abou-Nasr, Sales Director-Civil Aerospace, Rolls-Royce; Mr Phill Marsham, CEO, Basra Gateway Terminal; Field Energy (tbc)

IBBC will also be holding a Tech Forum on 8 December, which will run in parallel to the conference at the same venue. Ticket holders will get complimentary access to the forum, where some of the key innovators of Tech in Iraq will be speaking on how Digital Technology can deliver Health and Education for Iraq. Speakers include reps from PWC, EY, Siemens, GE Healthcare, Google, KPMG, Well tech, Common Health, AXA and AL Maseer
A pre-conference reception and networking event is planned for Saturday 7 December at the Address Dubai Marina, where delegates could enjoy the spectacular surroundings and view.
For any enquiries, including sponsorship opportunities, please email: london@webuildiraq.org
[/size]

Reception Sponsor

[size]
IBBC Autumn Conference The Address Hotel Dubai Marina BASRA-LOGO_APPROVED-600x173
[/size]

Coffee Break Sponsors

IBBC Autumn Conference The Address Hotel Dubai Marina KG-Business-Unit-logo-AE-HI-DEF-600x157IBBC Autumn Conference The Address Hotel Dubai Marina RR_TheBadge_CMYK-NEW-LOGO-600x807
[size]
IBBC Autumn Conference The Address Hotel Dubai Marina Severn-Glocon-logo[/size]

• Agenda

• Registration

Registration is now open. IBBC members and members of partner organisations are entitled to special discounted rates. To request the discount codes or if you need assistance, please email the team at london@webuildiraq.org or phone +44 (0) 20 7222 7100.

https://iraqbritainbusiness.org/event/autumn-conference-at-the-address-hotel-dubai
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum