Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "I have other folks there that I know in real life with appointments this afternoon through Thursday morning" 11/19/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "I have other folks there that I know in real life with appointments this afternoon through Thursday morning" 11/19/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "I have other folks there that I know in real life with appointments this afternoon through Thursday morning" 11/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "I have other folks there that I know in real life with appointments this afternoon through Thursday morning" 11/19/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "I have other folks there that I know in real life with appointments this afternoon through Thursday morning" 11/19/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "I have other folks there that I know in real life with appointments this afternoon through Thursday morning" 11/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "I have other folks there that I know in real life with appointments this afternoon through Thursday morning" 11/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "I have other folks there that I know in real life with appointments this afternoon through Thursday morning" 11/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "I have other folks there that I know in real life with appointments this afternoon through Thursday morning" 11/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "I have other folks there that I know in real life with appointments this afternoon through Thursday morning" 11/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "I have other folks there that I know in real life with appointments this afternoon through Thursday morning" 11/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "I have other folks there that I know in real life with appointments this afternoon through Thursday morning" 11/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "I have other folks there that I know in real life with appointments this afternoon through Thursday morning" 11/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "I have other folks there that I know in real life with appointments this afternoon through Thursday morning" 11/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "I have other folks there that I know in real life with appointments this afternoon through Thursday morning" 11/19/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "I have other folks there that I know in real life with appointments this afternoon through Thursday morning" 11/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "I have other folks there that I know in real life with appointments this afternoon through Thursday morning" 11/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ: "I have other folks there that I know in real life with appointments this afternoon through Thursday morning" 11/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
MarkZ: "I have other folks there that I know in real life with appointments this afternoon through Thursday morning" 11/19/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
MarkZ: "I have other folks there that I know in real life with appointments this afternoon through Thursday morning" 11/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

MarkZ: "I have other folks there that I know in real life with appointments this afternoon through Thursday morning" 11/19/19

Go down

MarkZ: "I have other folks there that I know in real life with appointments this afternoon through Thursday morning" 11/19/19 Empty MarkZ: "I have other folks there that I know in real life with appointments this afternoon through Thursday morning" 11/19/19

Post by RamblerNash Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:05 pm

MZ: I still believe we are in a very good spot.

MZ:I have a number of people that flew into Reno yesterday for Appointments today....these are for currency exchanges….not currency swaps 

MZ: Isaac has an appointment in about an hour (Zurich) with his buyer…hopefully will have an update for the 5:00pm stream today. He has been in Zurich for 6 weeks now……very frustrated…

MZ: I have other folks there that I know in real life with appointments this afternoon through Thursday morning……I hope to know more this afternoon from them

Q:  Mark, what is meant by "Buyers"??

MZ: The parties buying his currency…

MZ: I know a lot of people who have just flown in to Reno and have appointments before tomorrow through Thursday

MZ: Many large Church groups already arrived for appointments this week…..they are in place….and ready …I am not allowed to share who they are…

Member:  Tony stated that as he was speaking on Friday, there was someone on the way to the bank to exchange...

MZ: There is a rumor there was another assasination attempt on President Trump……possible poisoning of his food…If you read alternative news you probably saw that

Mod:  THE PRESIDENT WAS EXPOSED TO A CHEMICAL THAT AFFECTED HIS FOOD TESTER. FOOD TESTER GOT GRAVELY ILL.

Member:  They tried to poison Trump Yesterday,, his food taster got it. That's why Trump went to hospital.

Member:  Trump Tested for Deliberate Poisoning of Food With “Time Delayed” Chemical Agent – White House Source   https://ussanews.com/News1/2019/11/18/trump-tested-for-deliberate-poisoning-of-food-with-time-delayed-chemical-agent-white-house-source/

Q: MarkZ, word in Dinarland is that RV is expected by Thanksgiving. Does this mean the public exchange?

MZ: Yes that means us…..we are the last.

MZ: Redemption Center people worked part time last weekend….and are at work all week …waiting.

Q: What is your guess for 800 number release? 

MZ: based on all the appointments made for exchanges this week I guess before Wed. Night - maybe Thursday Morning  

Q:  What’s the latest on CMKX ??? 

MZ: I will be putting together a special stream for CMKX soon …….There is a lot going on there. …hopefully this week.  

Q: MARK.....what is an "Exchange Center"....is that a bank? or Check Cashing Center??? or What? 

MZ: Some are banking office centers….some are buildings to be used specifically for the exchange….the last thing they want is all of storming regular banks……they do not have the room……so that is why there will be designated exchange centers from us.  

Q:  My husband keeps asking where all this $ is coming from! I don’t know! 

MZ: Great question….We will have Mr. Cottrell address that on Friday…..These accounts have been growing for years …started with President Reagan. 

Member:  Trump has stepped up big time folks, you will be surprised 

Member:  It is imminent and will be sudden surprise. Happy Holidays 

Member: Christmas is just 5 weeks away!!!!!! 

Member:  Trump met with Powell yesterday 

Q:  What is the hold up now????????????? 

MZ: I think its rolling out- we are in the middle of it….just logistics of rolling out this huge massive change for the world…..just watch the news….the world is on fire with protests and anger……it needs to happen now…….and it is……Iran burning their Central banks is huge news.  

Member:  It’s all happening (RV), just super slow roll out. No kicking of cans down roads. TNT saying $Ms been going in to exchange, and all bought very little Dinars ($1M). He was shocked! We’re just last!! 

Q:  Will we See Arrests of US GOVERNMENT Criminals along with the RV ??? 

Member:  I hope we don’t have to wait for the IG report which is now going on December 11.  

Member:  Reports yesterday that the Fed has entered "Fraud" levels by refusing to engage to aid the economy. This is going to be an interesting Thanksgiving. 

MZ: I would like to know what they are waiting for……I thought we would have seen the fisa report and indictments long before this…..They have all the info and they know who the bad guys are…..what are they waiting for? ……just pull off the bandaid and put those people in jail …imo 

Member:  "Two corrections officers tasked with guarding Jeffrey Epstein at the time of his suicide are expected to be taken into custody Tuesday... they are expected to face charges 

MZ: I am hearing we have 10 days to make appointments and 30 days to exchange once the 800 numbers are released.  

MZ: Extra Stream today at 5pm est and Brent Johnson…..If I get more news I will share it then …I hope we have a better idea on timing by then  

Mod:  THANK YOU, SNAKE, PLANNING QUESTIONNAIRE: https://www.mmbb.org/docs/FinancialPlanningQuestionnaire.pdf

Your straw man (Strawman) is an artificial person http://freedom-school.com/aware/your-straw-man-is-an-artificial-person.html

MZ: Video on PP’s and Farm claims: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAL0exvL45Y

Mod:  Dr Shabibi answering questions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol8wve53-ME

https://www.dinardaily.net/t89222-markz-and-his-intel-team-scammers-frauds-and-felons

MarkZ: "I have other folks there that I know in real life with appointments this afternoon through Thursday morning" 11/19/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum