Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The most important decisions included in the law to cancel the financial privileges of officials in the state I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The most important decisions included in the law to cancel the financial privileges of officials in the state I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The most important decisions included in the law to cancel the financial privileges of officials in the state I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The most important decisions included in the law to cancel the financial privileges of officials in the state I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The most important decisions included in the law to cancel the financial privileges of officials in the state I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The most important decisions included in the law to cancel the financial privileges of officials in the state I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The most important decisions included in the law to cancel the financial privileges of officials in the state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The most important decisions included in the law to cancel the financial privileges of officials in the state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The most important decisions included in the law to cancel the financial privileges of officials in the state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The most important decisions included in the law to cancel the financial privileges of officials in the state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The most important decisions included in the law to cancel the financial privileges of officials in the state I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The most important decisions included in the law to cancel the financial privileges of officials in the state I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The most important decisions included in the law to cancel the financial privileges of officials in the state I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The most important decisions included in the law to cancel the financial privileges of officials in the state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The most important decisions included in the law to cancel the financial privileges of officials in the state I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The most important decisions included in the law to cancel the financial privileges of officials in the state I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The most important decisions included in the law to cancel the financial privileges of officials in the state I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The most important decisions included in the law to cancel the financial privileges of officials in the state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
The most important decisions included in the law to cancel the financial privileges of officials in the state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
The most important decisions included in the law to cancel the financial privileges of officials in the state I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

The most important decisions included in the law to cancel the financial privileges of officials in the state

Go down

The most important decisions included in the law to cancel the financial privileges of officials in the state Empty The most important decisions included in the law to cancel the financial privileges of officials in the state

Post by claud39 Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:46 pm

[size=30]The most important decisions included in the law to cancel the financial privileges of officials in the state[/size]

20/11/2019

The most important decisions included in the law to cancel the financial privileges of officials in the state Thumbnail.php?file=GettyImages_1026437424_934290702

Ahd News - Baghdad
The House of Representatives voted on Tuesday to repeal the law on financial privileges for state officials.
The law included the following:

1. repealed the allocation of the Law of Finance Grant No. (13) for the year 2005.
2. It is prohibited to allocate funds for treatment in the three presidencies and all other state institutions.
3 - It is prohibited to allocate amounts for rent allowances to those covered by the provisions of this law to those who own a property in the province of Baghdad.
4. No more than 5 cars may be allocated to the three Presidents as well as 4 cars to the Vice Presidents. More than 2 cars for each of the ministers' agents, their class and consultants.
5 - The legal departments in the three presidencies are responsible for contracting all those covered by the provisions of this law from the elements of protection and follow up their administrative and financial affairs.
6. Hospitality allowances included in the salary lists of those covered by this law shall be canceled.
7. It is prohibited to lease aircraft to the three presidencies from the state treasury except for official delegations. The presidencies can use the presidential plane belonging to the ministers.
8. Reduce the entitlements of the delegate from the night allowance stipulated in the Travel and Travel Law by 50%A: No%.
9. The cash disbursement of fuel wages for cars belonging to the State shall be prohibited and shall be replaced by al-Nisibah cabins for supply from the fuel stations belonging to the Ministry of Oil.
10. The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers shall issue instructions as follows:
- Determine the quantities of fuel spent for cars and vehicles for all state institutions.
- Determine the amounts allocated for hospitality and purchases in all state institutions.
11- The provisions of this law shall apply to the President and his deputies, the President of the Council of Representatives and his deputies, the Prime Minister and his deputies   , the President of the Supreme Judicial Council, the President and members of the Federal Supreme Court, members of the House of Representatives, ministers, heads of independent bodies, governors, agents, those of their degree and other special degrees, and general managers and those of their rank. And the third class staff up.
12. Withdraw all protection regiments from the three previous presidencies, former ministers and political figures from 2003 to the present.
13. on the three presidencies to issue instructions to facilitate this law , both Processing according to its competence.
14. Voted on the law for the purpose of reducing expenses and abolishing the privileges of officials in the State and to ensure the achievement of social justice and reduce the differences between the Iraqi people.
Finished ...

http://alahadnews.net/index.php/permalink/188930.html
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The most important decisions included in the law to cancel the financial privileges of officials in the state Empty Learn the text of the law on the cancellation of financial privileges for officials

Post by claud39 Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:18 am

Learn the text of the law on the cancellation of financial privileges for officials

20/11/2019

The most important decisions included in the law to cancel the financial privileges of officials in the state 17932

Economy News - Baghdad

The House of Representatives, during its session on Tuesday, on the law to cancel the financial privileges of officials.

The law provides for the abolition of the Financial Grant Allocation Law No. 13 of 2005.
The law also prohibits the allocation of funds for treatment in the three presidencies, and all state institutions.

The law reads as follows:

The most important decisions included in the law to cancel the financial privileges of officials in the state Vzjo9x2fiv3f

The most important decisions included in the law to cancel the financial privileges of officials in the state 2pljm8do8t5z

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=18274
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum