Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Cement Company determines the prices of its products and shows its readiness to process all types and quantities I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Cement Company determines the prices of its products and shows its readiness to process all types and quantities I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Cement Company determines the prices of its products and shows its readiness to process all types and quantities I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Cement Company determines the prices of its products and shows its readiness to process all types and quantities I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Cement Company determines the prices of its products and shows its readiness to process all types and quantities I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Cement Company determines the prices of its products and shows its readiness to process all types and quantities I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Cement Company determines the prices of its products and shows its readiness to process all types and quantities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Cement Company determines the prices of its products and shows its readiness to process all types and quantities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Cement Company determines the prices of its products and shows its readiness to process all types and quantities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Cement Company determines the prices of its products and shows its readiness to process all types and quantities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Cement Company determines the prices of its products and shows its readiness to process all types and quantities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Cement Company determines the prices of its products and shows its readiness to process all types and quantities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Cement Company determines the prices of its products and shows its readiness to process all types and quantities I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Cement Company determines the prices of its products and shows its readiness to process all types and quantities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Cement Company determines the prices of its products and shows its readiness to process all types and quantities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Cement Company determines the prices of its products and shows its readiness to process all types and quantities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Cement Company determines the prices of its products and shows its readiness to process all types and quantities I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Cement Company determines the prices of its products and shows its readiness to process all types and quantities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Cement Company determines the prices of its products and shows its readiness to process all types and quantities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Cement Company determines the prices of its products and shows its readiness to process all types and quantities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Cement Company determines the prices of its products and shows its readiness to process all types and quantities

Go down

Cement Company determines the prices of its products and shows its readiness to process all types and quantities Empty Cement Company determines the prices of its products and shows its readiness to process all types and quantities

Post by claud39 Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:46 am

Cement Company determines the prices of its products and shows its readiness to process all types and quantities

19/11/2019

Cement Company determines the prices of its products and shows its readiness to process all types and quantities 17908

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Iraqi General Cement Company announced on Tuesday the prices of its products of various types of cement, expressing its readiness to equip the government departments, the private sector and citizens of various types and quantities.

General Manager Hussein Al-Khafaji said in a statement received by Al-Iqtisadiah that the company is ready to supply various types of cement to all parties from the government departments, construction companies, contractors and citizens in different quantities. In Najaf Cement Factory is 68 thousand dinars and 75 thousand dinars resistant, and Kufa Cement Factory at 75 thousand dinars per ton for resistant cement, and Muthanna Cement Factory 68 thousand dinars for ordinary cement and (75) thousand dinars per ton for resistant cement.

He added, "In the new Al-Alil bath, Badoush, Badoush new, expansion and Rafidain, the price per ton 70 thousand dinars for ordinary and resistant," noting that "non-standard cement for oil wells and product at the factories of Humpback Cement and Babylon Cement at a price of 160 thousand dinars for class (G) 125,000 dinars for item (B) ".

Al-Khafaji said that "cement wells in its two classes (G and B) conform to the specifications of the American Petroleum Institute (API) and has proved successful in laboratory and field tests of oil companies that have been equipped with it."

The director of the company called `` ministries and departments not linked to a ministry to abide by item (36) of the General Budget Law of 2019 and the Council of Ministers resolution (405), which obliges all state institutions to buy their needs from the companies of federal ministries exclusively in the case of the apology concerned for processing. ''

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=18256
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum