Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/18/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/18/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/18/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/18/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/18/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Mnt Goat News Brief 11/18/19

Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 11/18/19 Empty Mnt Goat News Brief 11/18/19

Post by RamblerNash Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:25 am

Dear Loved Ones,

I just know the gurus will take this latest news from the CBI and try to sensationalize it to their benefit and to make yet more money off it.

They will use this tiny, although very significant, truth and blow it way out of perportion. They will use it to "bait" you into their conference calls and YouTube presentations. Remember the more clickity-clicks they get the more $$$ they earn from sponsors and adverstisers. But will they be honest about this news?

So I am here today to encourage everyone to put on the brakes and relax. Let this news play out and see if, in fact, the currency auctions do continue and are picked back up and the buy and sell rates change. Or will this finally be the end and the reinstatement is just around the corner?

I want everyone to know the cycle of money in the currency auctions work. Firs tof all they are not auctioning off dinars. They are simply "exchanging dinars for US dollars. This is how they work- the businesses take the dinars earned from their shops, go the CBI currency auction window at their bank and exchange the dinars for US dollars. Due to CBI policy they can not use dinars to buy imports and must use US dollars only. In the exchange from dinars to dollars there is a markup or a fee.

The corruption comes when there is falsified paperwork and documents from dinars are not earned but smuggled into Iraq and then exchanged for dollars. They make ton of money off the fraudulent exchange. This money is the smuggled to Iran, again under the same false pretense of buying goods as imports, only the imports never later arrive. This also hurts the economy as so much US dollars are exiting the banks without any return.

How does the CBI know this corruption exists?
The CBI tracks all dinars and they know the fine balance of dinars to US dollars needed to run the Iraqi economy. So when you have billions more in excess leaving the country something is wrong. Something is fishy.

How does this hurt the Iraqi economy?

1.We know they can not go very long without being able to do very limited trade with neighboring countries and they will need a viable currency to do so.

2.There is no incentive for the banks to have the currency auction windows without a SELL rate more than the BUY rate so a profit can be made.

3.Also we must realize this abnormal exchange rate is inflating the rate of the US dollar much higher than it shoudl be in comparison the Iraq dinar. This is artificially keeping the dinar rate low. This is causing stagnation and we may never see any RV or Reinstatement if this should continue.

4.As we know the oil revenues for Iraq are in "petro dollars" or US Dollars. Exess US dollars not spent for the budget are saved up in the CBI as reserves. Over time this reserves grows and backs the economy and the dinar. So when the reserves $$$$ are kept low (should be way over 100 billion US Dollars by now) this prevents many things, namely the project to delete the zeros and the RV.

So, if they are exchanging very limited dinars for US dollars via the currency auctions, then how can the banks continue in business? Could this mean "reinstatement" time...finally to get out of this situation?

We know this was on the very first list of demands from the demonstrators so let's see what happens.

We know that they had a huge meeting with the UN, the US and the three presidents over the weekend. What did they decide to do?

We also just heard this morning 11/18/19 that parliament is going to vote on some needed legislation in regards to these demands.

Then out popped an article telling us that the 2020 budget will reach parliament in the next few days or so for the first vote. Oh - boy this could get interesting real fast. But the budget has an implementation date of Jan 1st 2020. Why? Becasue their fiscal year begins on Jan 1st not Oct 1st, as many of these stupid gurus keep telling you. The first quarter of their fiscal year is the BEST time to reinstate the currency. I will repeat this again for all those that missed it for the hundreth time - " The first quarter of their fiscal year is the BEST time to reinstate the currency".

Oh - looks like our early January 2020 date creeps up again. Really? ....just saying this all along since last March 2019. Ok- so we will see who is right all along again...lol..lol..lol.... these so called idiotic gurus or Mnt Goat? Maybe, just maybe I know things they don't? I prefer not to speculate or talk out of my ass.

I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed this time this is finally the beginning of the end of this Iraqi dinar RV ride.

How do you feel about this latest news?

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

Mnt Goat News Brief 11/18/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: