Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iran's documents reveal: Maliki is the "favorite man" and has good relations with various ministers I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iran's documents reveal: Maliki is the "favorite man" and has good relations with various ministers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iran's documents reveal: Maliki is the "favorite man" and has good relations with various ministers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iran's documents reveal: Maliki is the "favorite man" and has good relations with various ministers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iran's documents reveal: Maliki is the "favorite man" and has good relations with various ministers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iran's documents reveal: Maliki is the "favorite man" and has good relations with various ministers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iran's documents reveal: Maliki is the "favorite man" and has good relations with various ministers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iran's documents reveal: Maliki is the "favorite man" and has good relations with various ministers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iran's documents reveal: Maliki is the "favorite man" and has good relations with various ministers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iran's documents reveal: Maliki is the "favorite man" and has good relations with various ministers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iran's documents reveal: Maliki is the "favorite man" and has good relations with various ministers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iran's documents reveal: Maliki is the "favorite man" and has good relations with various ministers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iran's documents reveal: Maliki is the "favorite man" and has good relations with various ministers I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iran's documents reveal: Maliki is the "favorite man" and has good relations with various ministers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iran's documents reveal: Maliki is the "favorite man" and has good relations with various ministers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iran's documents reveal: Maliki is the "favorite man" and has good relations with various ministers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iran's documents reveal: Maliki is the "favorite man" and has good relations with various ministers I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iran's documents reveal: Maliki is the "favorite man" and has good relations with various ministers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Iran's documents reveal: Maliki is the "favorite man" and has good relations with various ministers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Iran's documents reveal: Maliki is the "favorite man" and has good relations with various ministers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Iran's documents reveal: Maliki is the "favorite man" and has good relations with various ministers

Go down

Iran's documents reveal: Maliki is the "favorite man" and has good relations with various ministers Empty Iran's documents reveal: Maliki is the "favorite man" and has good relations with various ministers

Post by claud39 Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:51 pm

Iran's documents reveal: Maliki is the "favorite man" and has good relations with various ministers

Monday 18 November 2019

Iran's documents reveal: Maliki is the "favorite man" and has good relations with various ministers Irq_1109038097_1574072041

Baghdad / ... The New York Times, in an investigation published recently, that the former Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, was for Iran "favorite man", while talking about the nature of the relationship of former Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari, Tehran, according to `` leaked documents `` The newspaper said it got it.

"The rise of ISIS in 2014 was driving a wedge between the Obama administration and a large group of Iraqi political class. Obama pushed for the overthrow of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki as a condition for renewed US military support," the paper said in its investigation.

Obama said at the time, according to the newspaper, "believes that the policies of Maliki and the crackdowns against the Iraqi Sunnis has helped in the rise of militants."

"Maliki, who lived in exile in Iran in the 1980s, was favored by Tehran. His replacement, British-educated Haider al-Abadi, was seen as more friendly to the West and less sectarian. In the face of uncertainty for a prime minister, the paper said. Hassan Danifar, Iran's ambassador at the time, called for a secret meeting of senior officials at the Iranian embassy, ​​a huge fortified building outside Baghdad's Green Zone.

"As the meeting progressed, it became clear that the Iranians had no reason to worry about the new Iraqi government."

On the former foreign minister, Ibrahim al-Jaafari, the paper said that "he was classified and in leaked documents, such as Mr. Abdul Mahdi, has (a special relationship) with Iran. Always with foreign countries based on Iraq's interests. "

"Iran has relied on the loyalty of many cabinet members," the newspaper said.

The Iranian documents, written between 2014 and 2017, described the ministers of municipalities, communications and human rights as "in perfect harmony and one with us and our people," noting that the environment minister "works with us," even though he is a Sunni. From Iran.

As for the Iraqi Minister of Higher Education, Iranian leaked documents say: "We will not have a problem with him."

"Bayan Jabor, the former transport minister, received General Soleimani at his office. Suleimani told him that Iran needed access to Iraqi airspace to transport aircraft loaded with weapons and other supplies to support the regime of Bashar al-Assad in his fight against the US-backed insurgents."

"This request put Mr. Jabr at the center of the long-running rivalry between the United States and Iran. Obama administration officials were pressing hard to persuade Iraqis to stop Iranian flights through their airspace, but the Iraqi transport minister found it face to face that it was impossible to refuse."

Jabr said, according to the newspaper, that "General Soleimani came to me and asked to allow Iranian aircraft to use Iraqi airspace to pass to Syria," according to one of the cables. Minister of Transport did not hesitate, and General Soleimani seemed happy. I put my hand on my eyes and I said, "On my eyes !, then got up and approached me and before my forehead."

Former minister Bayan Jabr confirmed the meeting with General Soleimani, but said that "flights from Iran to Syria carry humanitarian supplies and religious pilgrims traveling to Syria to visit holy sites, not weapons and military supplies to help Assad, as US officials believe."

"Since the beginning of the Iraq war in 2003, Iran has advanced as a protector of Shiites in Iraq. General Soleimani has used more than anyone else the dark arts of espionage and clandestine military action to ensure that Shiite power remains on the rise. "The Sunnis are permanently deprived of their rights and look to other groups, such as ISIS, to protect them."

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=127087
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum