Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DINARLAND HIGHLIGHTS, 18 NOV I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DINARLAND HIGHLIGHTS, 18 NOV I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DINARLAND HIGHLIGHTS, 18 NOV I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DINARLAND HIGHLIGHTS, 18 NOV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DINARLAND HIGHLIGHTS, 18 NOV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DINARLAND HIGHLIGHTS, 18 NOV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DINARLAND HIGHLIGHTS, 18 NOV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DINARLAND HIGHLIGHTS, 18 NOV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DINARLAND HIGHLIGHTS, 18 NOV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DINARLAND HIGHLIGHTS, 18 NOV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DINARLAND HIGHLIGHTS, 18 NOV I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
DINARLAND HIGHLIGHTS, 18 NOV I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
DINARLAND HIGHLIGHTS, 18 NOV I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
DINARLAND HIGHLIGHTS, 18 NOV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
DINARLAND HIGHLIGHTS, 18 NOV I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
DINARLAND HIGHLIGHTS, 18 NOV I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
DINARLAND HIGHLIGHTS, 18 NOV I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
DINARLAND HIGHLIGHTS, 18 NOV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
DINARLAND HIGHLIGHTS, 18 NOV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
DINARLAND HIGHLIGHTS, 18 NOV I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

DINARLAND HIGHLIGHTS, 18 NOV

Go down

DINARLAND HIGHLIGHTS, 18 NOV Empty DINARLAND HIGHLIGHTS, 18 NOV

Post by Dinares Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:00 pm

Jeff

…we have seen more articles since July talking about article 140 and HCL more than we ever have in history. And those types of steps and actions would strongly confirm that we’re right on the edge of this. But like I said time is a factor…this is not a get rich overnight kind of thing...

Article:
"The sale of dollars in the central bank stopped blocking the arrival of large fake funds to Iran"

Very huge. They are saying that CBI stop selling dollars and new measures...the only way they can stop the auction [is] if they change the rate.

Randy Koonce

None of us knew that the Dinar Days of our Lives was going to run this long!!

...none of us ever anticipated the political football this 'project' has become. There is an abundance of evidence that this 'event' should have taken place many years ago. But, here we are. Still punting the dinar football! The latest information that has come to me indicates that we are, once again, in a very hot window. This window is open as we speak, and will remain open and hot through the end of the year. Please pay attention!! Now. To the end of the year. And I am hoping 'sooner than later.'

It is my understand that President Trump wants this done 'now'. But we do not know how long 'now' might take to complete. It is entirely possible that Thanksgiving 2019 could be one for the books. But, as we ALL have learned, things can change the direction of this in a heartbeat. So, while we have very good information right now, it is important that everyone remain grounded and focused on the long game. While we could have a lot to be thankful for at Thanksgiving this year, it also could be a New Year's to remember.

...at some point, in the very near future, we are going to have a lot for which to be very grateful.

...What I know for a fact is that President Trump is trying to get this released, in spite of tremendous opposition from the Democrats, who do not want this to happen. The reason for the 'extended' window is because of our current political environment.

...This is a currency, whose value prior to the Iraqi war was worth $2.65. It will be worth that again, and more because there are more assets in Iraq now than before. This is going to happen! The only question is when.

...Iraq is NOT going to do a LOP. Forget any talk about a LOP... The unrest in Iraq is not a factor in when this is going to be released. It is not going to stop it, and President Trump recognizes that the only way to stop the unrest...Is to release the RV. He's working on it!! Know that!! The controlling factor in when this is going to happen is the US. Nothing else matters. US!! Period.

DELTA (KTFA)

Article:
"The sale of dollars in the central bank stopped blocking the arrival of large fake funds to Iran"

...VERY HUGE ...THEY ARE SAYING THAT CBI STOP SELLING DOLLARS AND NEW MEASURES ...THE ONLY WAY THEY CAN STOP THE AUCTION IF THEY CHANGE THE RATE.... IMO THIS WEEK MIGHT BE IT ...WE SHOULD FIND OUT IN THE NEXT 24-48 HRS THE NEXT MOVE FOR CBI...……………………….
Dinares
Dinares
Blog Spammer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum