Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Industry achieved positive indicators for its companies compared to last year I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Industry achieved positive indicators for its companies compared to last year I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Industry achieved positive indicators for its companies compared to last year I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Industry achieved positive indicators for its companies compared to last year I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Industry achieved positive indicators for its companies compared to last year I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Industry achieved positive indicators for its companies compared to last year I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Industry achieved positive indicators for its companies compared to last year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Industry achieved positive indicators for its companies compared to last year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Industry achieved positive indicators for its companies compared to last year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Industry achieved positive indicators for its companies compared to last year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Industry achieved positive indicators for its companies compared to last year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Industry achieved positive indicators for its companies compared to last year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Industry achieved positive indicators for its companies compared to last year I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Industry achieved positive indicators for its companies compared to last year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Industry achieved positive indicators for its companies compared to last year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Industry achieved positive indicators for its companies compared to last year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Industry achieved positive indicators for its companies compared to last year I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Industry achieved positive indicators for its companies compared to last year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Industry achieved positive indicators for its companies compared to last year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Industry achieved positive indicators for its companies compared to last year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Industry achieved positive indicators for its companies compared to last year

Go down

Industry achieved positive indicators for its companies compared to last year Empty Industry achieved positive indicators for its companies compared to last year

Post by claud39 Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:46 am

Industry achieved positive indicators for its companies compared to last year

18/11/2019

Industry achieved positive indicators for its companies compared to last year 17892

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Ministry of Industry and Minerals on Monday achieved positive indicators of the financial and economic activity of its public financial and economic companies for the end of the third quarter of 2019 compared to what was achieved for the same period of 2018.

`` With the guidance and support of the Minister of Industry and Minerals Saleh Abdullah Al-Jubouri, the ministry has achieved positive indicators of its financial and economic public companies activity for the end of the third quarter of 2019 compared to what was achieved for the same period of 2018, '' the ministry said in a statement received by Al-Iqtisadiah.

The Undersecretary for Planning Mohammed Ali Diab Al-Hiti, according to the statement, that "the total revenue achieved by the Ministry of Industry and Minerals for the period from 1-1-2019 to 30-9-2019 amounted to (583) billion and (228) million dinars, a rate of development of 38% of what It was realized during the same period of 2018 while it managed to reduce its losses by 50 billion and 711 million dinars.

Al-Hiti pointed out that the number of winning companies during the year 2019 amounted to three companies (the General Company for the Southern Fertilizer Industry and Ibn Majid State Company and the Directorate General of Industrial Development) compared to two winning companies during 2018.He explained that `` excluding labor outside the labor force will be the number of companies Winning five companies by adding each of the Iraqi industries and hydraulic cement to it in addition to the presence of five other companies can turn to profit by increasing sales.

He hoped that both Mining and Zawra Industries would turn into profitable companies by excluding labor outside the labor force to reach the break-even point.He pointed out that the number of companies that managed to achieve an increase in their financial revenues with a decrease in losses compared to the same period of 2018 amounted to (16) companies. Are (military industries, steel industries, Al-Fares Company, hydraulic, copper, mechanical, Ur, Zawraa, Diyala, electrical, electronic, electronic systems, Iraqi cement, inspection and engineering rehabilitation, mining industries, Euphrates, Mishraq brim and textile industries. 

The number of companies that have been able to achieve (50) or more of its production plan until the third quarter of this year 10 companies are (hydraulic industries and brimstone Mishraq and Ibn Majid and mining industries and Iraqi cement and steel industries and southern fertilizers and Diyala, design and implementation of projects and industrial development) " .

He stressed that the number of winning factories up to 30-9-2019 amounted to 29 winners compared to (18) factories during the same period last year and excluding labor outside the labor force, the number of winning factories will be 40 factories compared to (25) factories in 2018.

He explained, "The ministry achieved 77% of the export plan for 2019 by the General Company for Mining Industries amounting to (19) billion and (128) million dinars for the export of prime coat for asphalt coatings."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=18243
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum