Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Source: The sale of dollars in the central bank stopped blocking the arrival of large fake funds to Iran I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Source: The sale of dollars in the central bank stopped blocking the arrival of large fake funds to Iran I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Source: The sale of dollars in the central bank stopped blocking the arrival of large fake funds to Iran I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Source: The sale of dollars in the central bank stopped blocking the arrival of large fake funds to Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Source: The sale of dollars in the central bank stopped blocking the arrival of large fake funds to Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Source: The sale of dollars in the central bank stopped blocking the arrival of large fake funds to Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Source: The sale of dollars in the central bank stopped blocking the arrival of large fake funds to Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Source: The sale of dollars in the central bank stopped blocking the arrival of large fake funds to Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Source: The sale of dollars in the central bank stopped blocking the arrival of large fake funds to Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Source: The sale of dollars in the central bank stopped blocking the arrival of large fake funds to Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Source: The sale of dollars in the central bank stopped blocking the arrival of large fake funds to Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Source: The sale of dollars in the central bank stopped blocking the arrival of large fake funds to Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Source: The sale of dollars in the central bank stopped blocking the arrival of large fake funds to Iran I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Source: The sale of dollars in the central bank stopped blocking the arrival of large fake funds to Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Source: The sale of dollars in the central bank stopped blocking the arrival of large fake funds to Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Source: The sale of dollars in the central bank stopped blocking the arrival of large fake funds to Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Source: The sale of dollars in the central bank stopped blocking the arrival of large fake funds to Iran I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Source: The sale of dollars in the central bank stopped blocking the arrival of large fake funds to Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Source: The sale of dollars in the central bank stopped blocking the arrival of large fake funds to Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Source: The sale of dollars in the central bank stopped blocking the arrival of large fake funds to Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Source: The sale of dollars in the central bank stopped blocking the arrival of large fake funds to Iran

2 posters

Go down

Source: The sale of dollars in the central bank stopped blocking the arrival of large fake funds to Iran Empty Source: The sale of dollars in the central bank stopped blocking the arrival of large fake funds to Iran

Post by claud39 Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:45 am

Source: The sale of dollars in the central bank stopped blocking the arrival of large fake funds to Iran

17-11-2019

Source: The sale of dollars in the central bank stopped blocking the arrival of large fake funds to Iran Image

Baghdad / News

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A halt to the dollar's sale at the central bank has prevented large fake funds from reaching Iran, an informed source said on Sunday.

"The central bank is wasting money that can build 200 schools and 50 hospitals each year because of the currency auction," the source told Al-Ikhbaria.

"The currency auction gives fake commercial agencies millions of dollars a day without any restriction," the source said, speaking on condition of anonymity.

He added that "stop selling the dollar in the Central Bank in the past days because of demonstrations and new measures prevent the arrival of large fake commercial funds to Iran through its intermediaries."

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=202435
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Source: The sale of dollars in the central bank stopped blocking the arrival of large fake funds to Iran Empty Re: Source: The sale of dollars in the central bank stopped blocking the arrival of large fake funds to Iran

Post by Mission1st Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:52 pm

I thought Iran had switched its economics to the Euro or other currencies to run their country. Looks like that didnt work out too well. Maybe Merkel can help.
Mission1st
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum