Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Outlines Of The Economic Reform Program In Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Outlines Of The Economic Reform Program In Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Outlines Of The Economic Reform Program In Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Outlines Of The Economic Reform Program In Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Outlines Of The Economic Reform Program In Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Outlines Of The Economic Reform Program In Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Outlines Of The Economic Reform Program In Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Outlines Of The Economic Reform Program In Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Outlines Of The Economic Reform Program In Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Outlines Of The Economic Reform Program In Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Outlines Of The Economic Reform Program In Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Outlines Of The Economic Reform Program In Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Outlines Of The Economic Reform Program In Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Outlines Of The Economic Reform Program In Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Outlines Of The Economic Reform Program In Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Outlines Of The Economic Reform Program In Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Outlines Of The Economic Reform Program In Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Outlines Of The Economic Reform Program In Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Outlines Of The Economic Reform Program In Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Outlines Of The Economic Reform Program In Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Outlines Of The Economic Reform Program In Iraq

Go down

Outlines Of The Economic Reform Program In Iraq Empty Outlines Of The Economic Reform Program In Iraq

Post by claud39 Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:25 am

Outlines Of The Economic Reform Program In Iraq

On November 16, 2019

Khaled al-Shammari …

This is a participation of our young Iraqi children to lay out the outlines of the economic program for the next phase to meet the legitimate demands and towards a better future for sustainable development in Iraq.

Due to the high unemployment of more than 30% ؜ especially for the youth category, Iraq has become a net importer of goods and services instead of a producer and exporter of goods and services because of its scientific and practical competences. Hundreds of billions of revenues received by Iraq from a total of more than $ 1 trillion would be wasted if properly invested.

Participation of an Iraqi group specializing in economic studies provides a vision for the future and can be adopted by the next Iraqi government, especially we are about to approve the 2020 budget, which begins with features published with a large deficit of up to sixty billion dollars. :

1. monitor 60% ؜ of the budget for 2020 investment spending only investment spending is determined according to a plan adopted by the planning experts Group is characterized by horizontal and vertical integration of projects by ml characterized by the country from the potential of Basra and its example and petrochemical products, intermediate and Gas, Winter Agriculture, Anbar Phosphate, Agriculture, Gas, Nineveh Sulfur, Summer Cultures, Archaeological and Religious Tourism, Missan Peninsula, Marshes, Mashta, Oil, Mercury and Livestock of Buffalo, Dairy and Papyrus

2- Reducing the budget allocations of the three presidencies only to 150 million dollars only and transferring all allocations to the 2020 budget for productive projects.

3 - Form a specialized committee with competence, integrity and belonging to Iraq, entrusted with the task of pursuing persons and funds that have been stolen and smuggled out of Iraq or within Iraq and to submit its studies within three months to the most important thefts and accountability of anyone who is questioned and disclosed and cooperation with the world, especially for dual nationality and claim States of nationality to the international role for the return of funds to Iraq

4. develop an annual plan start running half a million people during the first year of productive projects rather than with the burden of government jobs on the Iraqi budget rises to three million over five years , and unemployment to fall Global boundaries, not exceeding five percent and starting now and the 2020 budget by:

- to start building the factories of dairy and meat products, textile yarn, food and sugar factories

- the development of the agricultural plan for the production of ten million tons of grain by using a technique of modern water consumption

- Fish Resources Development

- Establishment of green and concentrated fodder projects that sufficient need for animal breeding projects

- a timetable for Human Development and the creation of Youth innovation Awards and patents

- the development of productive projects and the contribution of youth to encourage creativity and be the net profit for employees and have their proportion of the stock to create a sense of belonging, creativity and private ownership

5. allocation of the necessary funds for the plan Khum Seah dams and Okhozanat water, lakes, roads and bridges

6. cover the services of potable and sewage for all provinces and accessories water

7. modern investment law of one window to encourage the entry of foreign investment for self - sufficiency and export industries to create surpluses

8. housing plan stages of time and in accordance with the foundations of modern , with the participation of public sectors , local and foreign private

9. Application of governance for all state service facilities to fight corruption and to facilitate the provision of service to the citizen

10 - Allocate the necessary funds for education according to a comprehensive study to accommodate fifteen million students and within the standards of school construction with all the necessary services.

11- Develop a health insurance plan and create a common health sector that provides the best health services and be an attractive sector for Syria. Health and not vice versa as is the current health sector and the development of sophisticated formulas and the use of the latest applications in the world program for health insurance and social welfare

12. The review of the oil licenses including contracts offers the best return at the lowest cost

13. The regulation of financial and trade relations and economic with the Kurdistan region , including in the interest of one Iraq

14. Develop a comprehensive study of urban planning and prevent abuses and slums and the attack on the Real Estate State lands and parks , and others because they created a situation From the chaos and pollution of the environment and pressure on the services that construction of certain specifications have been exceeded so that the house became an area of ​​six hundred meters more than four apartments and five times the number of residents and disappeared gardens and green areas and palm trees, olives and fruits that were part of To build and develop youth programs for the development of biology, cultivation and give incentives to those in charge of the youth awards and wages holidays and special times

15 - cover the needs of family consumption of electrical energy using power plants and solar and renewable energy and more than 50 thousand megabytes to meet the demands of family consumption growth and productive projects and service

16 - organize currency auction by the Central Bank and control currency and the reasons for external transfer because Iraq lost amounts in billions over the past decade from the sale of currency which is contrary to all instructions in international banks and foreign transfers

17. control private banks and raise the legal reserve ratio to 25% ؜ instead of reducing it to 10%, increasing the risk to depositors and the Iraqi economy

18. a Commitment to the peace and adjust the salary rate and cancel the allocations and adjust allocations only in narrower borders and the practice of labor legislation so as to reduce current spending and turn it into productive projects and youth employment and reducing unemployment

19. Developing a five-year, ten-year and long-term plan that defines what Iraq needs for all industrial, agricultural, tourism and services sectors by governorates and the quality of integrated projects to build sustainable development and maintain high employment rates.

20- Develop human development programs and the role of Iraqi women in their active contribution, increase their participation, reduce unemployment and raise the employment rate.

21. Activating the real role of public control by organizations and institutions to prevent the executive authority from exceeding any measures that do not serve the growth and prosperity of Iraqi society.

22. Adopt a general budget at conservative oil prices, such as the 2020 budget. The indicative price should not be $ 53, but $ 40. The total current expenditures combine less than fifty percent and the remainder for real investment. An investment budget shall be attached to any additional revenues entering Iraq, aiming at employing the productive youth labor force so that the youth feel. Iraqi that income earned is in the interest

23. financing projects productive contribution to the proportion of shares subscribed to the participants in the process of graduates with specializations according to the type of projects and contribute to the state in the capital or low - interest loans or without at the beginning of War Raid advice and service

24. establishment of an independent department for research, inventions and intellectual property rights and privileges granted to encourage young people to develop creative Iraqi productive and service sectors , social networking and information technology

25- Cooperation with the world countries to monitor foreign exchange, currency exchange rate, smuggling and money laundering

26. Activating the role of specialized agricultural, industrial and real estate banks and appointing an efficient and impartial administration that has real affiliation to the homeland to contribute to development and solve housing and agricultural and industrial financing problems according to specialized feasibility studies to prevent any waste or corruption , as happened from the waste of hundreds of millions of dollars in agriculture alone , the Bank

32. the role of the public sector to be involved and supportive of the private sector and not the burden on the productive activity and to pay the salaries and wages of production is weak, so it should be abolished some of the public sector institutions , such as the Agricultural and other equipment because it carries farms significant additional costs in addition to large corruption contracts

27. The establishment of a specialized Department to demand compensation for Iraq due to the occupation and the Gulf War First , both at the level of government from the destruction of infrastructure and productive and other institutions or personal claims and recourse to international courts

28. cancel any allocations for provincial councils and that the work is volunteer to serve the public good , as in most countries of the world

29 - he is not receiving any position of the sovereign only after the submission of financial disclosure and CV

30. revitalize and re - production projects that were destroyed after 2003 according to modern and demanding the occupying powers to contribute and operation of a modern rerun technology and even absorb the surplus Finalize developmental formulas C local and export purposes

https://www.mustaqila.com/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%B7%D9%88%D8%B7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A9-%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%AC-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B5%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AD-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Outlines Of The Economic Reform Program In Iraq Empty Economic reforms

Post by claud39 Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:08 am

[size=36][rtl]Economic reforms[/rtl][/size]

Sunday 17 November 2019

Outlines Of The Economic Reform Program In Iraq 980-Alsabbaq

Economic reforms have become a pressing demand in the context of the remedies advocated by everyone at this stage in the country. Parliamentary blocs last Wednesday with the representative of the United Nations Mission Jenin Blachart, which presented a number of proposals included actions on several axes was the most important reform measures in the economic affairs, most notably with regard to the file of anti-corruption and legislation legislation (Where did you get this?), A social security law, putting in place measures to solve the housing problem, enacting oil and gas laws, the reconstruction council, and amending the law to encourage investment and public-private partnership.

These proposals are linked in the context of short-term and medium-term reform plans in the political and security aspects, which makes them a priority in the reform landscape. This can pave the way for a suitable platform for other measures, so that the possibilities of success are available with a view to reaching the goals of achieving social justice through the enactment of a fair social security law and finding quick solutions to the problem of housing and others.

In the medium term, the legislation of oil and gas and the reconstruction council and the amendment of the law to encourage investment and public-private partnership, will be the main pillars to integrate the features of the economic landscape and restructuring of economic relations in conjunction with the implementation of laws enacted by previous parliaments such as (protection of domestic product, consumer protection, competition regulation The monopoly, the labor law, which, by applying them, can shape the relations of market elements and leave the economic scene in a state of confusion, which can be positively applied to the business environment and economic activities, paving the way for real economic growth. Revenue is not dependent on total revenues and accounts, through the contribution of real and supporting sectors to GDP.

However, these aspirations depend primarily on the existence of a national will capable of taking the necessary steps, which became realistic in the light of the historic opportunity created by the public will, which makes the steps to reform the economic scene closely related to the reform of the scene 
Total.

http://alsabaah.iq/16604/%D8%A5%D8%B5%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D8%A9
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum