Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Economist calls for the adoption of national economic strategic solutions to solve the problems of the country I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Economist calls for the adoption of national economic strategic solutions to solve the problems of the country I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Economist calls for the adoption of national economic strategic solutions to solve the problems of the country I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Economist calls for the adoption of national economic strategic solutions to solve the problems of the country I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Economist calls for the adoption of national economic strategic solutions to solve the problems of the country I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Economist calls for the adoption of national economic strategic solutions to solve the problems of the country I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Economist calls for the adoption of national economic strategic solutions to solve the problems of the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Economist calls for the adoption of national economic strategic solutions to solve the problems of the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Economist calls for the adoption of national economic strategic solutions to solve the problems of the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Economist calls for the adoption of national economic strategic solutions to solve the problems of the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Economist calls for the adoption of national economic strategic solutions to solve the problems of the country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Economist calls for the adoption of national economic strategic solutions to solve the problems of the country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Economist calls for the adoption of national economic strategic solutions to solve the problems of the country I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Economist calls for the adoption of national economic strategic solutions to solve the problems of the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Economist calls for the adoption of national economic strategic solutions to solve the problems of the country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Economist calls for the adoption of national economic strategic solutions to solve the problems of the country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Economist calls for the adoption of national economic strategic solutions to solve the problems of the country I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Economist calls for the adoption of national economic strategic solutions to solve the problems of the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Economist calls for the adoption of national economic strategic solutions to solve the problems of the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Economist calls for the adoption of national economic strategic solutions to solve the problems of the country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Economist calls for the adoption of national economic strategic solutions to solve the problems of the country

Go down

Economist calls for the adoption of national economic strategic solutions to solve the problems of the country Empty Economist calls for the adoption of national economic strategic solutions to solve the problems of the country

Post by claud39 Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:54 pm

Economist calls for the adoption of national economic strategic solutions to solve the problems of the country

Saturday 16 November 10:18 2019

Economist calls for the adoption of national economic strategic solutions to solve the problems of the country 797526-aff44f39-55d4-41c8-8edf-3dcf130aec07

BAGHDAD / NINA / The expert on economic affairs, Safwan Qusai, called on the government to adopt national economic strategic solutions through a council of Iraqi experts that provides strategic and realistic solutions to all the problems faced by Iraqis.

Qusay said in a statement to NINA news agency that successive governments have not been able to formulate strategic solutions to the problems of Iraq, but contributed in one way or another to add new problems to it; therefore, the adoption of national strategic solutions through the Council of Iraqi experts to provide strategic and realistic solutions During which Iraq is rebuilt. "

He added that despite the complex circumstances currently witnessing in Iraq, we believe that Iraq will witness a fundamental transformation to return to its place if the Iraqi demonstrators succeed in continuing cohesion among themselves and invest the recovery of the national spirit in rebuilding Iraq in all sectors and will be possible only with respect the laws in force after reformulation in line with the principles of social justice the best selection and most efficient and Alaenze and put them in real places and Asnadhm so that we can overcome these negatives as soon as possible. "

Ray Qusay that" the Iraqis after they prepared their patriotic spirit will be able to us Their country in all private sectors and that Iraq has untapped economic fortunes in all sectors can be invested in record time ./anthy8

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=797526&fbclid=IwAR3y5A6Cvqdwz24LcQrkBs-4BpM8Afpw0CwLDtpxZ1PJYffJcDBDDLndBww
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Economist calls for the adoption of national economic strategic solutions to solve the problems of the country Empty Expert: Iraq will regain its place if demonstrators continue to hold together

Post by claud39 Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:56 pm

Expert: Iraq will regain its place if demonstrators continue to hold together

Saturday، 16 November 2019

Economist calls for the adoption of national economic strategic solutions to solve the problems of the country 1120191616028810522715
Financial expert Safwan Qusay said: "The successive governments have added new problems to Iraq."

"The successive governments have not been able to formulate strategic solutions to the problems of Iraq, but contributed in one way or another to add new problems to it," Qusay added in a press statement, calling for Building Iraq.

He stated: "Despite the complex circumstances currently witnessing Iraq, but we believe that it will witness a fundamental transformation to return to its place if the demonstrators succeed in maintaining cohesion among themselves and invest the recovery of the national spirit in rebuilding Iraq in all sectors."

"Having regained their national spirit, the Iraqis will be able to build their country in all sectors, especially since Iraq has untapped wealth in all sectors that can be invested in record time," Qusay said.

https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/Story/44666/Expert-Iraq-will-regain-its-place-if-demonstrators-continue-to-hold-together?fbclid=IwAR0jEsGc8pmlZKcRDJWYAa8fme5nIu_c6htbrCIhKcPciybjoiLpPrXX4vg
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum