Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Permanent Representative of the Arab Group to the Meeting of States Parties to the Convention (CCW)   I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Permanent Representative of the Arab Group to the Meeting of States Parties to the Convention (CCW)   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Permanent Representative of the Arab Group to the Meeting of States Parties to the Convention (CCW)   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Permanent Representative of the Arab Group to the Meeting of States Parties to the Convention (CCW)   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Permanent Representative of the Arab Group to the Meeting of States Parties to the Convention (CCW)   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Permanent Representative of the Arab Group to the Meeting of States Parties to the Convention (CCW)   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Permanent Representative of the Arab Group to the Meeting of States Parties to the Convention (CCW)   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Permanent Representative of the Arab Group to the Meeting of States Parties to the Convention (CCW)   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Permanent Representative of the Arab Group to the Meeting of States Parties to the Convention (CCW)   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Permanent Representative of the Arab Group to the Meeting of States Parties to the Convention (CCW)   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Permanent Representative of the Arab Group to the Meeting of States Parties to the Convention (CCW)   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Permanent Representative of the Arab Group to the Meeting of States Parties to the Convention (CCW)   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Permanent Representative of the Arab Group to the Meeting of States Parties to the Convention (CCW)   I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Permanent Representative of the Arab Group to the Meeting of States Parties to the Convention (CCW)   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Permanent Representative of the Arab Group to the Meeting of States Parties to the Convention (CCW)   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Permanent Representative of the Arab Group to the Meeting of States Parties to the Convention (CCW)   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Permanent Representative of the Arab Group to the Meeting of States Parties to the Convention (CCW)   I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Permanent Representative of the Arab Group to the Meeting of States Parties to the Convention (CCW)   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Permanent Representative of the Arab Group to the Meeting of States Parties to the Convention (CCW)   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Permanent Representative of the Arab Group to the Meeting of States Parties to the Convention (CCW)   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Permanent Representative of the Arab Group to the Meeting of States Parties to the Convention (CCW)

Go down

Permanent Representative of the Arab Group to the Meeting of States Parties to the Convention (CCW)   Empty Permanent Representative of the Arab Group to the Meeting of States Parties to the Convention (CCW)

Post by claud39 Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:52 pm

[size=34]Permanent Representative of the Arab Group to the Meeting of States Parties to the Convention (CCW)  [/size]

15/11/2019

Permanent Representative of the Arab Group to the Meeting of States Parties to the Convention (CCW)   8D63A1F0-EB41-471D-9A9F-6B2FF0FEFFF8-1024x660

He delivered  Representative  Permanent  Iraq  to the  Office of the  Nations  United  in  Geneva ,  Ambassador  Dr . Hussein  Mahmoud  Khatib , the  statement of the Group of  Arab  in  Geneva  within the  discussions  item  group of  experts and  government  systems of  weapons  independent  lethal in the  meeting of the  Parties to the  Contracting  High  to the Convention on the  Prohibition of ,  or  restrict the  arms of  conventional  ( OF CCW ) .

Through  Representative  Permanent  of  concern to the  group  of the  impact of the  difficulties of  financial  which is  facing the  Convention  in the  principle of  pluralism of language ,  which  is  one of the  principles  fundamental  to the work of  multilateral  parties,  stressing  commitment to the  firm  of the Group of  Arab pluralism  linguistic,  and translation  editorial  and oral  languages  official of the  six  Nations  United,  pointing  to  thatPluralism of  language  is the  guarantor  of the participation of  effective,  fair and  delegations  all,  which is an  element  essential  for the unity of  our collective;  which  allows  experts  from  all  regions of the  world to  participate  in the  meetings of the  Convention .

In  conclusion ,  called upon  to  take  measures  necessary  all  to ensure that  the  meetings of the  group  in the  context of a  formal,  multi - languages .

https://www.mofa.gov.iq/2019/11/?p=6052
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum