Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Demonstrators in Iraq: We will not leave even if the protests last 40 years I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Demonstrators in Iraq: We will not leave even if the protests last 40 years I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Demonstrators in Iraq: We will not leave even if the protests last 40 years I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Demonstrators in Iraq: We will not leave even if the protests last 40 years I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Demonstrators in Iraq: We will not leave even if the protests last 40 years I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Demonstrators in Iraq: We will not leave even if the protests last 40 years I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Demonstrators in Iraq: We will not leave even if the protests last 40 years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Demonstrators in Iraq: We will not leave even if the protests last 40 years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Demonstrators in Iraq: We will not leave even if the protests last 40 years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Demonstrators in Iraq: We will not leave even if the protests last 40 years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Demonstrators in Iraq: We will not leave even if the protests last 40 years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Demonstrators in Iraq: We will not leave even if the protests last 40 years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Demonstrators in Iraq: We will not leave even if the protests last 40 years I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Demonstrators in Iraq: We will not leave even if the protests last 40 years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Demonstrators in Iraq: We will not leave even if the protests last 40 years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Demonstrators in Iraq: We will not leave even if the protests last 40 years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Demonstrators in Iraq: We will not leave even if the protests last 40 years I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Demonstrators in Iraq: We will not leave even if the protests last 40 years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Demonstrators in Iraq: We will not leave even if the protests last 40 years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Demonstrators in Iraq: We will not leave even if the protests last 40 years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Demonstrators in Iraq: We will not leave even if the protests last 40 years

Go down

Demonstrators in Iraq: We will not leave even if the protests last 40 years Empty Demonstrators in Iraq: We will not leave even if the protests last 40 years

Post by RamblerNash Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:06 pm

Demonstrators in Iraq: We will not leave even if the protests last 40 years

Demonstrators in Iraq: We will not leave even if the protests last 40 years 20191114212240266u6

2019/11/14 11:05:43

With their masks, helmets and clothes stained with blood and dust, young men control the checkpoints in the Iraqi capital of Baghdad, chanting the fall of the government.

Iraqi youths have been participating in thousands since anti-government protests erupted on October 1 in the capital and quickly spread to the south of the country.

More than 300 demonstrators have been killed so far in the security forces' response to mostly peaceful demonstrations by firing live ammunition, rubber bullets and tear gas canisters directly at the bodies.

“We are here to demand justice,” said Mohammed, a young protester who only gave his first name. I want justice for my brother who was killed on this bridge, and I want justice for my friend who was killed here on this bridge. ” According to Reuters

Mohammed, wearing an Iraqi flag mask on his face to protect himself from tear gas, stood under the bridge of the Republic where violent clashes with riot police broke out over the last three weeks.

On top of it, hundreds of youths supervised concrete barriers, sheets of metal and tires, as the confrontation with security forces on the other side reached a dead end.

Nearby, volunteers such as Rand Mohammed set up voluntary medical clinics to treat the wounded.

"We are here to help our brothers in the square," Rand said of Tahrir Square in the city center. "We have to stay here to achieve what we want peacefully." Even if it takes so long. ”

Large-scale dissatisfaction

Demonstrations were dominated by young people from a generation struggling with rampant unemployment, a corrupt political elite and years of armed conflict. Despite Iraq's oil wealth, many live in extreme poverty and lack access to clean water, electricity, health care and education.

“I graduated as one of my first students in school, but no university accepted me,” said Ahmed, 27. Even if I graduated from university there are no jobs. Even if you want to work daily, you will need a strong medium now. ”

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi has taken some action to try to calm the protests, the most challenging challenge to the ruling elite since 2003. The initiatives included financial assistance to the poor and more jobs for university graduates.

But the initiatives have failed to keep pace with the growing demands of demonstrators who are now demanding the demolition of Iraq's sectarian power-sharing system and the departure of leaders they see as corrupt.

"We don't have anything," said Mohammed Saeed Yassin. No wealth for the nation. Politicians know only theft and they steal from us ... We have to get rid of these corrupt officials. Without it, there would be no solution. ”

Protesters were outraged by the lukewarm response from their leaders and say they will remain on the streets until their demands are met.

"We are young enough," said Hussein, a protester wearing an empty tear gas canister around his neck. "We have no jobs, no salaries ... we won't leave, even if it lasts 40 years."

LINK

Demonstrators in Iraq: We will not leave even if the protests last 40 years 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum