Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
US calls on coalition countries to reclaim ISIS and intensify funding in Iraq and northeast Syria I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
US calls on coalition countries to reclaim ISIS and intensify funding in Iraq and northeast Syria I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
US calls on coalition countries to reclaim ISIS and intensify funding in Iraq and northeast Syria I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
US calls on coalition countries to reclaim ISIS and intensify funding in Iraq and northeast Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
US calls on coalition countries to reclaim ISIS and intensify funding in Iraq and northeast Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
US calls on coalition countries to reclaim ISIS and intensify funding in Iraq and northeast Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
US calls on coalition countries to reclaim ISIS and intensify funding in Iraq and northeast Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
US calls on coalition countries to reclaim ISIS and intensify funding in Iraq and northeast Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
US calls on coalition countries to reclaim ISIS and intensify funding in Iraq and northeast Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
US calls on coalition countries to reclaim ISIS and intensify funding in Iraq and northeast Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
US calls on coalition countries to reclaim ISIS and intensify funding in Iraq and northeast Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
US calls on coalition countries to reclaim ISIS and intensify funding in Iraq and northeast Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
US calls on coalition countries to reclaim ISIS and intensify funding in Iraq and northeast Syria I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
US calls on coalition countries to reclaim ISIS and intensify funding in Iraq and northeast Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
US calls on coalition countries to reclaim ISIS and intensify funding in Iraq and northeast Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
US calls on coalition countries to reclaim ISIS and intensify funding in Iraq and northeast Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
US calls on coalition countries to reclaim ISIS and intensify funding in Iraq and northeast Syria I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
US calls on coalition countries to reclaim ISIS and intensify funding in Iraq and northeast Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
US calls on coalition countries to reclaim ISIS and intensify funding in Iraq and northeast Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
US calls on coalition countries to reclaim ISIS and intensify funding in Iraq and northeast Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

US calls on coalition countries to reclaim ISIS and intensify funding in Iraq and northeast Syria

Go down

US calls on coalition countries to reclaim ISIS and intensify funding in Iraq and northeast Syria Empty US calls on coalition countries to reclaim ISIS and intensify funding in Iraq and northeast Syria

Post by claud39 Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:04 pm

US calls on coalition countries to reclaim ISIS and intensify funding in Iraq and northeast Syria

US calls on coalition countries to reclaim ISIS and intensify funding in Iraq and northeast Syria 5dcd8a6e4c59b7639f7a9183

The United States has called on member states of its coalition against ISIS to recapture detained ISIS members for accountability and to intensify funding for reconstruction in Iraq and northeastern Syria.

"You all know that we must continue to fight ISIS, and the United States will continue to lead the coalition and the whole world in this war," US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said in a speech Thursday at the opening of a meeting of 23 coalition members at the foreign ministers' level. ".

Pompeo stressed that "the member states of the coalition must recover thousands of terrorist militants detained and held accountable for the atrocities they committed."

He also urged the coalition countries to intensify funding for the restoration of basic services and vital infrastructure in Iraq. "We will also need assistance in northeastern Syria," he said.

Pompeo said: "We are watching today, such as the falcons of the territories occupied for some time this succession, and for this reason we maintain our presence in Al-Tanf in southern Syria and the capabilities to carry out military air operations."

In a related context, Pompeo stressed that the United States "redeployed some of its forces in northeastern Syria and the region in general to prevent the resurgence of ISIS and its seizure of oil fields."

Source: Agencies

https://arabic.rt.com/middle_east/1060208-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%B5%D8%B1-%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%B4-%D8%AA%D9%83%D8%AB%D9%8A%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%85%D9%88%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%B3%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum