Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The General Conference of UNESCO will be held in Paris with the participation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The General Conference of UNESCO will be held in Paris with the participation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The General Conference of UNESCO will be held in Paris with the participation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The General Conference of UNESCO will be held in Paris with the participation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The General Conference of UNESCO will be held in Paris with the participation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The General Conference of UNESCO will be held in Paris with the participation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The General Conference of UNESCO will be held in Paris with the participation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The General Conference of UNESCO will be held in Paris with the participation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The General Conference of UNESCO will be held in Paris with the participation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The General Conference of UNESCO will be held in Paris with the participation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The General Conference of UNESCO will be held in Paris with the participation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The General Conference of UNESCO will be held in Paris with the participation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The General Conference of UNESCO will be held in Paris with the participation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The General Conference of UNESCO will be held in Paris with the participation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The General Conference of UNESCO will be held in Paris with the participation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The General Conference of UNESCO will be held in Paris with the participation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The General Conference of UNESCO will be held in Paris with the participation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The General Conference of UNESCO will be held in Paris with the participation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
The General Conference of UNESCO will be held in Paris with the participation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
The General Conference of UNESCO will be held in Paris with the participation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

The General Conference of UNESCO will be held in Paris with the participation of Iraq

Go down

The General Conference of UNESCO will be held in Paris with the participation of Iraq Empty The General Conference of UNESCO will be held in Paris with the participation of Iraq

Post by claud39 Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:03 pm

[size=36][rtl]The General Conference of UNESCO will be held in Paris with the participation of Iraq[/rtl][/size]

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

The General Conference of UNESCO will be held in Paris with the participation of Iraq Alsabaah-22381

The flags of 193 countries, including Iraq, were held in Paris marking the opening of the fortieth session of the General Conference of the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO). .

Iraq will participate in the conference, represented by the Minister of Education, Dr. Suha Al-Ali Bey, and Hassanein Mualla, Chairman of the National Committee for Education, during the first week of the conference, while the Minister of Culture, Dr. Abdul Amir Hamdani will participate in the work of the second week.

This year's UNESCO conference is particularly concerned with the role of youth in defining the global agenda for peace. Young change makers will meet with presidents and prime ministers on global changes, and link young people to decision makers on a range of topics. UNESCO's priority action: education, science and culture, communication and information, social and human sciences.

In a statement to the "morning" said the Minister of Education, Dr. Suha Al-Ali Bey: "The Iraqi Ministry of Education seeks to benefit from the expertise of the world organization in the development of education in Iraqi schools, as well as holding a series of bilateral meetings with Arab and foreign ministers of education, to serve the education process Between countries. ”

The Permanent Representative of Iraq to UNESCO, Dr. Mahmoud Al-Mulla Khalaf stressed the importance of the role of "UNESCO" in helping Iraqis to preserve the monuments and heritage, revealing the assumption of Iraq as Vice-President of the General Conference in the current session.

More than 100 ministers of higher education will meet to discuss inclusion and mobility in the conference. Nearly 8 million migrant or refugee students continue their studies in host countries where they left off.

The Culture Forum will be held on 19 November and will include the largest gathering of UNESCO Culture Ministers since 1998, with 120 Ministers of Culture, including the Iraqi Minister of Culture, taking part in order to make culture a common ground to help us resolve some of the world's most pressing issues. .

It is worth mentioning that UNESCO has a membership of 193 countries, and Iraq is one of the founding members since its launch in 1945 to contribute to address the remnants of the Second World War and its effects on the sectors of culture and education infrastructure, and since then has been working to promote peace in The minds of men 
And women.

http://alsabaah.iq/16433/%D9%85%D8%A4%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%86%D8%B3%D9%83%D9%88-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%85-%D9%8A%D8%B9%D9%82%D8%AF-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%B3-%D8%A8%D9%85%D8%B4%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum