Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq covers the expenses of refugees wishing to return home from Jordan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq covers the expenses of refugees wishing to return home from Jordan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq covers the expenses of refugees wishing to return home from Jordan I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq covers the expenses of refugees wishing to return home from Jordan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq covers the expenses of refugees wishing to return home from Jordan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq covers the expenses of refugees wishing to return home from Jordan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq covers the expenses of refugees wishing to return home from Jordan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq covers the expenses of refugees wishing to return home from Jordan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq covers the expenses of refugees wishing to return home from Jordan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq covers the expenses of refugees wishing to return home from Jordan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq covers the expenses of refugees wishing to return home from Jordan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq covers the expenses of refugees wishing to return home from Jordan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq covers the expenses of refugees wishing to return home from Jordan I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq covers the expenses of refugees wishing to return home from Jordan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq covers the expenses of refugees wishing to return home from Jordan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq covers the expenses of refugees wishing to return home from Jordan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq covers the expenses of refugees wishing to return home from Jordan I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq covers the expenses of refugees wishing to return home from Jordan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Iraq covers the expenses of refugees wishing to return home from Jordan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Iraq covers the expenses of refugees wishing to return home from Jordan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq covers the expenses of refugees wishing to return home from Jordan

Go down

Iraq covers the expenses of refugees wishing to return home from Jordan Empty Iraq covers the expenses of refugees wishing to return home from Jordan

Post by claud39 Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:55 am

Iraq covers the expenses of refugees wishing to return home from Jordan

14/11/2019

Iraq covers the expenses of refugees wishing to return home from Jordan 17854

Economy News - Baghdad

Minister of Migration and Displaced Nofal Baha Mousa announced that the Higher Committee for Relief and Shelter for IDPs adopts the expenses of Iraqis wishing to return home from Jordan.

Moussa said in remarks reported by the official news agency "conscious" and seen by the "economic news", "The meeting of the Higher Committee for Relief and Shelter for the displaced and displaced people discussed the return of displaced people to their liberated areas, and provide the necessary supplies for the remaining families in the displacement camps.

He stressed that "the ministry and the Higher Committee for Relief are continuing to provide all the necessary services and supplies for the displaced in the camps and returnees to the liberated areas."

Moussa hinted at "coordination with the security and military sectors, local governments and service ministries, with the aim of restoring the normal life of the liberated areas and encouraging the displaced to return to those areas."

He explained that "it was decided during the meeting to agree to reduce the price of the plane ticket by 50 percent for Iraqi scientific competencies in Jordan for their return to the country and once within the government program to attract Iraqi competencies."

He revealed "the approval of the return of Iraqis in Jordan who wish to return home, at the expense of the High Committee."

The minister pointed to "the approval of the Committee to allocate the funds required for the establishment and rehabilitation of camp (currency) of the province of Nineveh, to receive Iraqis returning from Syria."

He pointed out that "the remaining numbers of displaced families up to about 66 thousand families, distributed over the provinces of the country."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=18217
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum