Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
«Abu Ghraib» launches new products and plans to launch another next month I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
«Abu Ghraib» launches new products and plans to launch another next month I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
«Abu Ghraib» launches new products and plans to launch another next month I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
«Abu Ghraib» launches new products and plans to launch another next month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
«Abu Ghraib» launches new products and plans to launch another next month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
«Abu Ghraib» launches new products and plans to launch another next month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
«Abu Ghraib» launches new products and plans to launch another next month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
«Abu Ghraib» launches new products and plans to launch another next month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
«Abu Ghraib» launches new products and plans to launch another next month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
«Abu Ghraib» launches new products and plans to launch another next month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
«Abu Ghraib» launches new products and plans to launch another next month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
«Abu Ghraib» launches new products and plans to launch another next month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
«Abu Ghraib» launches new products and plans to launch another next month I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
«Abu Ghraib» launches new products and plans to launch another next month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
«Abu Ghraib» launches new products and plans to launch another next month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
«Abu Ghraib» launches new products and plans to launch another next month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
«Abu Ghraib» launches new products and plans to launch another next month I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
«Abu Ghraib» launches new products and plans to launch another next month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
«Abu Ghraib» launches new products and plans to launch another next month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
«Abu Ghraib» launches new products and plans to launch another next month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

«Abu Ghraib» launches new products and plans to launch another next month

Go down

«Abu Ghraib» launches new products and plans to launch another next month Empty «Abu Ghraib» launches new products and plans to launch another next month

Post by claud39 Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:54 am

«Abu Ghraib» launches new products and plans to launch another next month

14/11/2019

«Abu Ghraib» launches new products and plans to launch another next month 17852

Economy News - Baghdad

Abu Ghraib dairy factories affiliated to the General Company for Food Products announced on Thursday the launch of new types of dairy products in various packages to the local market after referring them for investment to the Turkish company Al-Makka Konay.

The products included cream yoghurt, five types of cooked cheddar cheese, as well as yoghurt, chenina and cream.

"The move towards investment was aimed at bringing technical expertise into the country, developing all existing production lines, restarting idle production lines and increasing production quantitatively and qualitatively," assistant general manager Abdul Rahim Ayed Abdullah said in a statement seen by Al-Eqtisadiah.

"The company is keen to cooperate with the investor company to make the investment project a success because of its great importance in achieving revenues for Abu Ghraib factories and paying the salaries 
of its employees in addition to giving them additional wages, bonuses and incentives," Abdullah said. Needs to be absorbed by the Iraqi market dumped imported unhealthy products because they contain preservatives, unlike the products of Abu Ghraib factories, which is characterized by its delicious taste and high quality for free from any preservatives or adulterated as being pasteurized and naturalized products.

He stressed that "the Turkish invested company is still in the rehabilitation phase and it is committed to the terms of the contract and payment of employee benefits and will work to add new lines to produce non-hammered types of cheese and dairy and the rise of production capacities and improve the quality," pointing out that "products are on the company's marketing outlets in the capital Baghdad and the provinces With mobile cars as well as marketed dealerships across the country. ”

For his part, Deputy General Manager of the Turkish company Al-Mukaa Konay invested Ali Al-Moussawi that "the Turkish company has rehabilitated all the existing production machinery and the restoration, repair and maintenance of buildings and all the assets of the factories and the addition of new products, including (yoghurt packs from 200 grams to 4 kg) and (Qeshta packs 90 g, 100 g, 150 g) and 5 kinds of cheddar cheese cooked in 40 g cans for hospitals and Iraqi Airways, 100 g, 140 g, 175 g), (shenina 330 g, 900 g, 5 l) and cream cheese Pack of 90 g) and (yogurt with cream 1750 g, 1 kg).

Moussawi pointed out that "will be the product of cheese triangles and curry early next month after the production of quantities of it experimentally and put the cheese product in glass and metal bottles early next year," stressing that "the production lines and machinery in the Abu Ghraib factories of European and Turkish origins and high cards to cover the market Local. "

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=18216
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

«Abu Ghraib» launches new products and plans to launch another next month Empty Abu Ghraib Dairy Company announces its intention to cover the needs of the local market

Post by claud39 Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:41 am

Abu Ghraib Dairy Company announces its intention to cover the needs of the local market

18/11/2019

«Abu Ghraib» launches new products and plans to launch another next month 17884

Economy News _ Baghdad

Abu Ghraib dairy factories affiliated to the General Company for Food Products, one of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals, announced on Monday its intention to cover the local need of various dairy products and the production of new types of cheese and change and update the methods of packing using glass and metal bottles during the next year.

"The General Company for Food Products is keen on real and serious cooperation with the Turkish company Makka Konay investing in Abu Ghraib dairy to meet the local market needs of various dairy products," the company's deputy general manager Abdul Rahim Ayed Abdullah said in a statement received by Al-Eqtisadiah.

He added, "There is a demand for these products, which are characterized by being pasteurized and free of any preservatives and shelf life of not more than (20) days," pointing at the same time to "the use of machines (UHT) operating at high temperatures to sterilize cheese During cooking and increase its shelf life to two months or more. ”

He explained that "the company has protected the products of cooked cheese, yoghurt and cream by imposing customs duties on imported counterparts without touching any positive results," stressing "seeking to provide protection for other products to accommodate the local market."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=18236
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum