Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Chunky monetary mass is capable of addressing economic problems I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Chunky monetary mass is capable of addressing economic problems I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Chunky monetary mass is capable of addressing economic problems I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Chunky monetary mass is capable of addressing economic problems I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Chunky monetary mass is capable of addressing economic problems I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Chunky monetary mass is capable of addressing economic problems I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Chunky monetary mass is capable of addressing economic problems I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Chunky monetary mass is capable of addressing economic problems I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Chunky monetary mass is capable of addressing economic problems I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Chunky monetary mass is capable of addressing economic problems I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Chunky monetary mass is capable of addressing economic problems I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Chunky monetary mass is capable of addressing economic problems I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Chunky monetary mass is capable of addressing economic problems I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Chunky monetary mass is capable of addressing economic problems I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Chunky monetary mass is capable of addressing economic problems I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Chunky monetary mass is capable of addressing economic problems I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Chunky monetary mass is capable of addressing economic problems I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Chunky monetary mass is capable of addressing economic problems I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Chunky monetary mass is capable of addressing economic problems I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Chunky monetary mass is capable of addressing economic problems I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Chunky monetary mass is capable of addressing economic problems

Go down

Chunky monetary mass is capable of addressing economic problems Empty Chunky monetary mass is capable of addressing economic problems

Post by claud39 Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:02 pm

[size=36][rtl]Chunky monetary mass is capable of addressing economic problems[/rtl][/size]

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Chunky monetary mass is capable of addressing economic problems Alsabaah-22341

Baghdad / Hussein Thaghb 

Emphasizing the imperative of working towards transferring the cash mass in the home to the local labor market through the banking system, to contribute effectively in solving the economic problems and providing job opportunities to accommodate all young people, qualified technical expertise and others.

It is estimated the volume of liquidity in Iraq by 47 trillion Iraqi dinars hoarding in homes, about 70 percent of this amount, according to the indicators of specialized centers and financial experts.

Haidar Kazem al-Baghdadi stressed the importance of localization of salaries and its importance in providing liquidity to the financial sector. Electronic payment and that salaries are paid through and kept in banks and the citizen depends on the electronic card, especially as the citizen interacted a lot in this detailed, and here we can employ the operational budget in activating the capital cycle to serve the national economy, and that banks must "All attention to this aspect and all joints of electronic payment."

Restore confidence

He said that "the concentration of the chunky bloc to the banks requires serious work leading to the restoration of confidence between citizens and all banks, which require the first phase of a law guaranteeing funds, in addition to creating trust between state institutions and the private banking sector, which is an important step to strengthen the role of the private sector in the management of economic joints And enable it to play its true role in development. "

Database

He pointed to the importance of localization of salaries from now with private banks to be the beginning of electronic work and the establishment of a database moving to private banks to deal with the largest proportion of citizens, because of the slide 
big".

He stressed the need for the Central Bank to start issuing new instructions, supported by the role of a supervisory evaluation by him and determine the ceilings of balances and accounts for open circles with banks, which helps the government institution to start working with private banks.

Legal guarantees

He called for focusing on the laws, most important of which is the law guaranteeing deposits and loans and other things that contribute greatly to bringing hoarding cash to the banking sector smoothly. There are legal guarantees, noting that "the deposit guarantee law is the cornerstone in this subject and its application is the real beginning to move liquidity in the right direction and transfer to the banking sector, which will be employed in the service of the national economy."

He pointed out that "Iraq is receiving the attention of the international specialized effort, which requires us to work towards the benefit of regional and international experiences that tend to create bilateral partnerships with the international effort leading to increase knowledge of national expertise and enable them to advanced technology."

Qualitative implementation

He explained that "reality needs to review all the laws that regulate the labor market in the country, and make it help to streamline the quality of the implementation of projects, away from the intersections and interpretive problems that accompanied the last stage, which caused confusion, and made the competent employee confused, when There is an intersection of legislation, and here the legal environment must guarantee the rights of all parties without exception. ”

http://alsabaah.iq/16402/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83-%D8%AA%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%83%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%B2%D8%A9-%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D9%85%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B4%D9%83%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D8%A9
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum