Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abdul-Mahdi: The demonstrations are a valuable opportunity to carry out long-awaited reforms / expanded I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abdul-Mahdi: The demonstrations are a valuable opportunity to carry out long-awaited reforms / expanded I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abdul-Mahdi: The demonstrations are a valuable opportunity to carry out long-awaited reforms / expanded I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abdul-Mahdi: The demonstrations are a valuable opportunity to carry out long-awaited reforms / expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abdul-Mahdi: The demonstrations are a valuable opportunity to carry out long-awaited reforms / expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abdul-Mahdi: The demonstrations are a valuable opportunity to carry out long-awaited reforms / expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abdul-Mahdi: The demonstrations are a valuable opportunity to carry out long-awaited reforms / expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abdul-Mahdi: The demonstrations are a valuable opportunity to carry out long-awaited reforms / expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abdul-Mahdi: The demonstrations are a valuable opportunity to carry out long-awaited reforms / expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abdul-Mahdi: The demonstrations are a valuable opportunity to carry out long-awaited reforms / expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abdul-Mahdi: The demonstrations are a valuable opportunity to carry out long-awaited reforms / expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abdul-Mahdi: The demonstrations are a valuable opportunity to carry out long-awaited reforms / expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abdul-Mahdi: The demonstrations are a valuable opportunity to carry out long-awaited reforms / expanded I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abdul-Mahdi: The demonstrations are a valuable opportunity to carry out long-awaited reforms / expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abdul-Mahdi: The demonstrations are a valuable opportunity to carry out long-awaited reforms / expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Abdul-Mahdi: The demonstrations are a valuable opportunity to carry out long-awaited reforms / expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Abdul-Mahdi: The demonstrations are a valuable opportunity to carry out long-awaited reforms / expanded I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Abdul-Mahdi: The demonstrations are a valuable opportunity to carry out long-awaited reforms / expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Abdul-Mahdi: The demonstrations are a valuable opportunity to carry out long-awaited reforms / expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Abdul-Mahdi: The demonstrations are a valuable opportunity to carry out long-awaited reforms / expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Abdul-Mahdi: The demonstrations are a valuable opportunity to carry out long-awaited reforms / expanded

Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: The demonstrations are a valuable opportunity to carry out long-awaited reforms / expanded Empty Abdul-Mahdi: The demonstrations are a valuable opportunity to carry out long-awaited reforms / expanded

Post by RamblerNash Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:15 pm

Abdul-Mahdi: The demonstrations are a valuable opportunity to carry out long-awaited reforms / expanded

Abdul-Mahdi: The demonstrations are a valuable opportunity to carry out long-awaited reforms / expanded 796988-0b636b4b-f78a-4927-a00f-2fb77d8a5b85

Tuesday 12 November 22:08 2019

BAGHDAD ( NINA ) - Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi said "the demonstrations are a valuable opportunity to carry out the long-awaited reforms long ago," noting: "The protest movement is important and can overcome its limited negatives."

"We need to reform the electoral system and make constitutional amendments," Mahdi said in a speech at the cabinet meeting.

He added: "The demonstrations shook politicians as well as legislation, which is true and we protect the demonstrators, but we apply the law to the outlaws and engineers," pointing out that "live weapons were used at the beginning of the demonstrations in October and the offenders were brought to justice."

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi said: "The weaker the system, the more corruption becomes," noting that "we must stand before the file of corruption because it is complex and must start from the behavior of people," pointing out: "It is possible to address corruption through the face of systems That encourages it. "

The Prime Minister stressed that: "You can not hold a government that has not completed a year of responsibility for corruption in the country, and that the provision of services was bad before and today the provision of services in general is good, especially in the file of electricity."

Abdul Mahdi pointed out: "The current government did not work according to explosive budgets like previous governments, and the government is obliged to repay loans and interest estimated at more than 11 trillion dinars."

He concluded by saying: "We pay homage to the demonstrators, and we want the demonstrations to emerge victorious," stressing that: "

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?Key=796988

Abdul-Mahdi: The demonstrations are a valuable opportunity to carry out long-awaited reforms / expanded 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum