Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The US State Department criticizes the use of violence by the Iraqi government against unarmed demonstrators I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The US State Department criticizes the use of violence by the Iraqi government against unarmed demonstrators I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The US State Department criticizes the use of violence by the Iraqi government against unarmed demonstrators I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The US State Department criticizes the use of violence by the Iraqi government against unarmed demonstrators I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The US State Department criticizes the use of violence by the Iraqi government against unarmed demonstrators I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The US State Department criticizes the use of violence by the Iraqi government against unarmed demonstrators I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The US State Department criticizes the use of violence by the Iraqi government against unarmed demonstrators I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The US State Department criticizes the use of violence by the Iraqi government against unarmed demonstrators I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The US State Department criticizes the use of violence by the Iraqi government against unarmed demonstrators I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The US State Department criticizes the use of violence by the Iraqi government against unarmed demonstrators I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The US State Department criticizes the use of violence by the Iraqi government against unarmed demonstrators I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The US State Department criticizes the use of violence by the Iraqi government against unarmed demonstrators I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The US State Department criticizes the use of violence by the Iraqi government against unarmed demonstrators I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The US State Department criticizes the use of violence by the Iraqi government against unarmed demonstrators I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The US State Department criticizes the use of violence by the Iraqi government against unarmed demonstrators I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The US State Department criticizes the use of violence by the Iraqi government against unarmed demonstrators I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The US State Department criticizes the use of violence by the Iraqi government against unarmed demonstrators I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The US State Department criticizes the use of violence by the Iraqi government against unarmed demonstrators I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
The US State Department criticizes the use of violence by the Iraqi government against unarmed demonstrators I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
The US State Department criticizes the use of violence by the Iraqi government against unarmed demonstrators I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

The US State Department criticizes the use of violence by the Iraqi government against unarmed demonstrators

Go down

The US State Department criticizes the use of violence by the Iraqi government against unarmed demonstrators Empty The US State Department criticizes the use of violence by the Iraqi government against unarmed demonstrators

Post by RamblerNash Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:11 pm

The US State Department criticizes the use of violence by the Iraqi government against unarmed demonstrators

The US State Department criticizes the use of violence by the Iraqi government against unarmed demonstrators Image

12-11-2019 09:26 PM

BAGHDAD - The
US State Department on Tuesday denounced the Iraqi government's crackdown on protesters.

"A telephone conversation took place between Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi," the State Department said in a statement.

"Secretary of State Michael Pompeo spoke today with Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, so that Foreign Minister Pompeo stressed that peaceful demonstrations are an essential element in all democracies."

"Secretary Pompeo denounced the death toll among demonstrators as a result of the repression by the Iraqi government and the use of lethal force against them, as well as reports of the kidnapping of demonstrators."

"Secretary Pompeo urged Prime Minister Abdel Mahdi to take immediate steps to address the legitimate grievances of the demonstrators by enacting reforms and tackling corruption," the statement said. Pompeo also pledged to continue supporting Iraqi security forces in the fight against ISIS.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=202031

The US State Department criticizes the use of violence by the Iraqi government against unarmed demonstrators 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum