Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MarkZ: "We are on a minute to minute watch right now" 11/12/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MarkZ: "We are on a minute to minute watch right now" 11/12/19

Go down

MarkZ: "We are on a minute to minute watch right now" 11/12/19 Empty MarkZ: "We are on a minute to minute watch right now" 11/12/19

Post by RamblerNash on Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:41 pm

MZ: According to all my banking sources we have been on the verge of “go” all day…this is from all of my banking sources……the expectation was it should have been out the door this morning but due to a security concern at one location…..it wasn’t.

MZ: They were just told they could go home tonight …but be on standby to come back in….….We are on a minute to minute watch right now.

MZ: paymasters and bankers are on high alert. …they really expected it on Monday…..are surprised to still be here. There are somethings I cannot share because of NDA’s.

MZ: I do have confirmations from those who have signed NDA’s

Mod:  PAYMASTERS SAYING MINUTE TO MINUTE

MZ: Mr. C has not processed yet…. I am still told by very connected people he still has to put in the gold codes

MZ: It was reaffirmed today that I would be one of the ones that receives the 800 numbers

Q:  Does 4a need to complete before we get the numbers..?

MZ:  I have been told the numbers will be our before 4a completes……

MZ: Isaac in Zurich is also on a minute to minute watch……He can see the funds in his account and expects access at any time….access means he can spend it with all the holds removed…

MZ: The Danish today leaked they are now looking at a Gold-backed currency /economic reset

MZ: We are still being told the currencies we have will all be in the first basket….The big winners I am told of course are iran, Iraq, Indonisia, VND and Zim

Member:  If NESARA is real, there couldn’t be a better time. The world is falling into such a corrupt, evil condition... I keep looking for an old bearded guy in a robe who’s building a really, really big ARK!

MZ: I do believe we are right here at the end.

Member:  We are running like Forrest Gump to that finish line. GCR just feels like running.

Member:  we also need Deutsche bank to implode now!!!!!  And FISA declass!!

Q: what happened to Bix?

Member He has been quiet since his son died last week by suicide.

Member:  Bix's son passed away. Prayers for him and family. We miss him ....

Member:  Bix Weir's youngest son took his own life a few days ago . he posted again today to his private road but still going slow.

Q: Do we need separate trusts for each currency?

MZ: I am exchanging all into one trust then I will diversify with recommendations from professionals.

Question, Mark, If 2 million currency holders, why only 100,000 between you and other Intel sources?????? Question 2: is this related???? In my opinion, Arrests by Saturday will proceed The. Release of the Horowitz report and the FISA report Due on this coming Monday.... That’s what we’re looking for… And that this will all happen before Thanksgiving so that the economy will have a great boost...”. Also C_A “Whistleblower” allegedly broke federal law by raising $225,000 on go fund me…

Member:  My source are telling me that payouts to sellers and nations have happened. Deposits expected this week

MZ: I am hearing the same thing

MZ: Next stream is tomorrow morning at 10AM est……hoping we get the numbers out tonight……if so you will see me sooner… 

Mod:  THANK YOU, SNAKE, PLANNING QUESTIONNAIRE: https://www.mmbb.org/docs/FinancialPlanningQuestionnaire.pdf

Your straw man (Strawman) is an artificial person http://freedom-school.com/aware/your-straw-man-is-an-artificial-person.html

MZ: Video on PP’s and Farm claims: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAL0exvL45Y

Mod:  Dr Shabibi answering questions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol8wve53-ME

http://www.dinardaily.net/t89222-markz-and-his-intel-team-scammers-frauds-and-felons
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

MarkZ: "We are on a minute to minute watch right now" 11/12/19 Empty Re: MarkZ: "We are on a minute to minute watch right now" 11/12/19

Post by Captain259 on Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:19 am

MARKZ--GUESS WHAT---IT'S BEEN YEARS THAT YOU HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS---SO GUESS WHAT------YOU'RE FULL OF----SHIT----STOP BULLSHITTING EVERYONE AND SHOVE YOUR COFFEE UP YOUR A--.

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

MarkZ: "We are on a minute to minute watch right now" 11/12/19 Empty Re: MarkZ: "We are on a minute to minute watch right now" 11/12/19

Post by Tinef on Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:16 pm

Mark, either you're a pathological liar or you need stop relying on your fucktarded banking "contacts" that aren't smart enough to google Iraqi news .. 

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/14/america-is-ignoring-iraqs-protests-at-its-peril-security-experts.html

Tinef
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum