Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "expect us to see 800 numbers sometime today or tomorrow" 11/11/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "expect us to see 800 numbers sometime today or tomorrow" 11/11/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "expect us to see 800 numbers sometime today or tomorrow" 11/11/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "expect us to see 800 numbers sometime today or tomorrow" 11/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "expect us to see 800 numbers sometime today or tomorrow" 11/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "expect us to see 800 numbers sometime today or tomorrow" 11/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "expect us to see 800 numbers sometime today or tomorrow" 11/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "expect us to see 800 numbers sometime today or tomorrow" 11/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "expect us to see 800 numbers sometime today or tomorrow" 11/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "expect us to see 800 numbers sometime today or tomorrow" 11/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "expect us to see 800 numbers sometime today or tomorrow" 11/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "expect us to see 800 numbers sometime today or tomorrow" 11/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "expect us to see 800 numbers sometime today or tomorrow" 11/11/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "expect us to see 800 numbers sometime today or tomorrow" 11/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "expect us to see 800 numbers sometime today or tomorrow" 11/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ: "expect us to see 800 numbers sometime today or tomorrow" 11/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
MarkZ: "expect us to see 800 numbers sometime today or tomorrow" 11/11/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
MarkZ: "expect us to see 800 numbers sometime today or tomorrow" 11/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
MarkZ: "expect us to see 800 numbers sometime today or tomorrow" 11/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
MarkZ: "expect us to see 800 numbers sometime today or tomorrow" 11/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

MarkZ: "expect us to see 800 numbers sometime today or tomorrow" 11/11/19

Go down

MarkZ: "expect us to see 800 numbers sometime today or tomorrow" 11/11/19 Empty MarkZ: "expect us to see 800 numbers sometime today or tomorrow" 11/11/19

Post by RamblerNash Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:13 pm

MZ: I have people all over the world…Zurich, Hong Kong and Reno are all positioned and expecting to go in today……..they also expect us to see 800 numbers sometime today or tomorrow

MZ: : We are seeing more money movement with Tier 3….hearing that Tier 3 ministry groups have gone in …..…and they are now moving the software from Tier 3 to Tier 4.

MZ: No update from Isaac yet (from Zurich) Isaac does post in the Telegraph room  

MZ: Yesterday Iraq was supposed to vote on the HCL bill……I have been unable to verify if they did yet.

MZ: We should never forget the sacrifices our Veterans made for all of us…..We should never forget so that it never happens again. Wars are because of bankers greed …The bill came due for the bankers greed……and our veterans and patriots had to pay that bill with their blood

Member:  when bankers get in line to go hell....the DEVIL gonna waive them up front of the line....VIP section...lol

MZ: There is a special place in hell for all those bankers, politicians  and also the pharmacy companies who cause “we the people”  to suffer and die for their own greed.

MZ: A embassy in Venezuela was taken over by protesters…..now I believe my military contact who said we would be in Venezuela in November.

At Minute 15 a member (Jadeyes3) shares a moving entry from her great grandfathers diary in World War 2 …”Do you Believe in signs?”

Member:  Thank you for sharing....truly deep...and amazing to hear the words straight for a Veteran being there.....gave me chills...!

Member:  Veterans Day is on November 11 because World War One Ended on November 11 at 11 o’clock in the morning

Member:  Lest us not forget our fallen soldiers today on Remembrance Day here in Canada. God bless the people who died for us.

Member: Texas just passed a NO INCOME TAX law

Q: Duetshe bank update? 

Member:  I hear they are trying to keep DB quiet because it would be very very telling and damning to the system

MZ: I am still hearing they have already filed for bankruptcy…..I will be compiling an update on it this afternoon to share ….. 

Member:  GCR today??? “According to the Bible, number 1111 is considered to be a symbol of a wake up call and spiritual awakening. If this number enters your life and if you see it everywhere, it is a sign that God is calling you. ... Another biblical meaning of number 11, as well as the meaning of number 1111, is transition.”

Q: Mark do you really think we will see this in November???.

MZ: I thought we would see it in October…..I think it could happen at anytime according to sources…. 

Member:  Arrests have to happen first I'm told….. No RV until Trump starts draining that criminal swamp as the Chinese Elders required.

Member:  Iraq has to wait for Trump to start draining that swamp before they can move forward. That's what Iraq is really waiting for.

Member:  Gold treaty was created in 2013 and was good for 5 yrs...was renewed once in 2018 and Trump signed it but it expired this year ..so...your guess as good as mine

Member:  Total world debt = 188 trillion according to Ron Paul....

Q: Any CMKX pkgs. delivered over the weekend?

MZ: The payout of CMKX and fines and penalties is tied to the reset….so one depends on the other…..no news over the weekend. They are waiting for the GCR

Q:  Any news on rates for the dong.  

MZ: Hearing that the rates is still rumored to be around .45 for street/in-country rate and up to $2 or so for the contract rate.  

MZ: Dinar rumored rate is $3.91 to $4 in-country ……$8to $8.20 Contract rate is the most consistant rumor I am hearing.

MZ: Zim ….The most consistent rumor is that Each 100T note will be around $35-36 Million USD

MZ: The Fed. Reserve, the IMF, The world Bank are all part of the Central Bank system – They are private for profit organizations that the new banking system will get rid of….imo  

At about minute 36:00 Mark gives a good description on the Fed. Reserve , The IMF ect……….

MZ: Watch the Video “The end of the road” by Monkey films on Amazon Prime 

End of the Road: https://tubitv.com/movies/451883/end_of_the_road

Member:  YouTube, Creature From Jekyll Island will explain how money works with the Federal Reserve

The Creature from Jekyll Island: A Second Look at the Federal Reserve: G. Edward Griffin: https://www.amazon.com/Creature-Jekyll-Island-Federal-Reserve/dp/091298645X

MZ: This is a must see for everyone….the dirty backroom deals where you and I were sold……

Member:  Mark you should get the books “Killing Uncle Sam” and “Killing the Planet” it’s sequel that was just released!!!

Member:  Diary of an Economic hit man. Another good book. Recommended by Dizzy.

Member:  On another note......found an interesting 10 part video on youtube called "The Hidden Secrets of Money" wow I had no idea how uneducated I was when it comes to the corrupt banking systems......its a must watch   (Note: by Mike Malony)  

Q:  Question Mark, When would it best help Trump politically to release GCR— ——————Seems pre-Christmas shopping period is prime time for boosting economy with GCR.......During the transition period after GCR, how does Trump explain temporary short-term negative outcomes of transition.... How long for economic stability to return after GCR,???? Thank you Mark

MZ: I agree that NOW is the Prime Time to release it…..

Member:  There will need to be a "learning curve" for an event like Global Reset and Gold Standard ... Trump needs that time to keep the Presidency.... folks will not understand with a short time frame... YES< NOW is the time to Reset and Gold Standard in place 

Member:  The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is an international organization that was initiated in 1944 at the Bretton Woods Conference and formally created in 1945 by 29 member countries. 

The IMF's stated goal was to assist in the reconstruction of the world's international payment system post--World War II. Countries contribute money to a pool through a quota system from which countries with payment imbalances can borrow funds temporarily.

MZ: Trying new stream times this week…….so will see you all tomorrow at 5PM est.   If anything big happens tonight…..I will be back.

Mod:  NEW TIMES STARTING TODAY MARKZ WEBSITE WITH A CALENDAR ~STAY UPDATED NEXT STREAM IS TUES 5:00 pm Est ……..theoriginalmarkzteam.com 

Mod:  THANK YOU, SNAKE, PLANNING QUESTIONNAIRE:   https://www.mmbb.org/docs/FinancialPlanningQuestionnaire.pdf

Your straw man (Strawman) is an artificial person http://freedom-school.com/aware/your-straw-man-is-an-artificial-person.html

MZ: Video on PP’s and Farm claims:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAL0exvL45Y

Mod:  Dr Shabibi answering questions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol8wve53-ME

https://www.dinardaily.net/t89222-markz-and-his-intel-team-scammers-frauds-and-felons

MarkZ: "expect us to see 800 numbers sometime today or tomorrow" 11/11/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum