Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Do You Look At The Ground When Walking?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Do You Look At The Ground When Walking?   Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:21 pm

It's a strange question isn't it? but it's something that I have noticed people doing, on a very consistent basis.

People bend their necks and look at the ground when walking and many do this, especially when you are approaching them. I've always wondered what it is, that's so captivating that someone would do this, instead of embracing the wonders of the world around them.

I'm sure that there is a logical reason that someone specializing in human behavior, can explain this ie: lack of confidence, trying to avoid conflict etc.

I started to think about this and expanded my observation of people generally and I realized just how unhappy so many people appear to be, with their general lives and their inability to change their circumstances, regardless of how much they try.

I have always been positive and thankful for the blessing that the RV will bring to my family and I (whenever it arrives) and how the blessing will impact not only me, my immediate family, but also close family friends with an improvement in our lives.

I tried to put this into perspective with members of the various forums, who have desperate financial needs and who have become frustrated, angry, and despondent because the RV has not yet arrived to help them.

Hope and a positive attitude, are very strong attributes and allows you to see the world in a different way, than people that does not have any hope or, a positive outlook in life.

While members of the different forums are experiencing financial and possibly health concerns and are becoming exasperated by the length of time it is taking for the RV to materialize, please understand the "Power of Knowledge" that you possess, in knowing that the RV will occur, (when the timing is right) and then the blessing will have a very "Positive" impact on your lives.

There are "SIX BILLION" people that are "Not Dinatarians" and they do not have the power of "Hope" that you and I have, as they don't even know what is possible for them, with the RV of the Dinar.

Many of these unfortunate people will never have the "Blessing" that one day we will experience and they will have to continue in their daily lives, without the potential of "Betterment" in their lives.

Folk's, even though we may be discouraged, despondent, angry, please think of the "Positive" of "What Will Be" and how your lives will prosper when the RV occurs.

If your mind is in a dark place of sorrow and uncertainty, as to your current situation in life, please don't be discouraged, just know that "Betterment In Your Life" will soon be with you.

If you look at the floor when walking, then please "Look Up" embrace the world around you, with a new and improve outlook on life, as unlike 6 Billion other people, (that have nothing to look forward to,) you know what is happening and what it will do for your and your loved ones and that's very powerful.

Have patience and be encouraged as to what will soon be and when the RV occurs, please give "Thanks" to the "One That Made It Possible" and when possible "Give Back" and help the less fortunate.

God Bless you all...

Go RV.....

Thank's Okie, for all that you do.

:cheers: bounce Laughing Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tomb22
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: Do You Look At The Ground When Walking?   Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:24 pm

Nice. Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue Dahlia

PostSubject: Re: Do You Look At The Ground When Walking?   Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:41 am

I love this Mr. Welsh Guy!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QAwake

PostSubject: Look at the ground where I live....   Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:49 am

Hey I look at the ground... And I have a bright perspective. I come from the Mountains.... Mountain people look at the ground and reference locals via near objects.... They also don't like tripping on uneven ground. Plainsmen look out and reference via horizons....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://qawake.net
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do You Look At The Ground When Walking?   Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:07 pm

I wonder if Happy Welsh Guy is still into dinar?

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Do You Look At The Ground When Walking?   Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:15 pm

yes I like what he said ..
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
jrg
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Do You Look At The Ground When Walking?   Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:18 pm

So HappyWelshGuy was all smiles and joy as he convinced himself to believe in a a delusion and jumps to conclusions about people who look at the ground when walking that somehow they lack confidence or are unhappy.  What a pile of poo.

And am a happy person as my life is great, not because I believe in impossible events.  I do tend to look at the ground when I walk but its due to my vision not being good enough to otherwise pick up possible things to stumble on.

"Now my own suspicion is that the Universe is not only queerer than we suppose, but queerer than we can suppose." J.B.S. Haldane 1927
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Do You Look At The Ground When Walking?   Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:34 pm

I was outside last summer in normal summer attire - shorts and flip flops.  But I wasn't looking around, embracing the world, I was looking at the ground.  It was a good thing too.....  because I would have stepped on a rattlesnake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: GENERAL DISCUSSION-