Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Oil Production Management I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Oil Production Management I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Oil Production Management I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Oil Production Management I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Oil Production Management I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Oil Production Management I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Oil Production Management I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Oil Production Management I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Oil Production Management I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Oil Production Management I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Oil Production Management I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Oil Production Management I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Oil Production Management I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Oil Production Management I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Oil Production Management I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Oil Production Management I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Oil Production Management I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Oil Production Management I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Oil Production Management I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Oil Production Management I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Oil Production Management

Go down

Oil Production Management Empty Oil Production Management

Post by claud39 Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:49 pm

[size=36][rtl]Oil Production Management[/rtl][/size]

Tuesday 05 November 2019

Oil Production Management 980-Alsabbaq

Iraq has a strong presence in the world oil field and represents an important destination for the crude markets, thanks to the large volume of proven reserves and may put it at the top of the oil countries around the globe.

Through communication with experts in this field inside and outside the country, we have an important idea of ​​what is required at the current stage in this sector, which represents the backbone of life and its first and most important resource in Iraq.

The development of the oil sector is an imperative for the time being, in a way that does not make large oil producing fields enter the stage of aging early, because the focus on the quantities produced exclusively.

The reality of oil production is in dire need to develop production outlets and multiplicity to create a maneuver in marketing quantities exported to global markets from several fields greater than it is now, this makes the country able to secure quantities required externally and internally in all circumstances.

The development of oil fields must coincide with actual and practical plans aimed at creating Iraqi human resources in the technical (production) joint, and this is important to have Iraqi expertise in management and production able to manage all field operations, and the great benefits for the country, where we are There is no need for a large number of experts to be brought into the country in return for large financial allocations, while we can develop expertise to manage all operations.

Here, it is imperative that foreign companies operating in the country begin to train local competencies in international training centers and under the supervision of the best experts in the world, that theoretical training coincides with the practical, and start a real journey to create technical expertise capable of dealing with advanced technology in the field of oil industry in the world.

The tasks required are not impossible or complex, but need a national will to cooperate with international companies operating in Iraq to begin to actually train local competencies and involve them in specialized courses whose outputs national expertise capable of managing the production process in a way that benefits the country and expands employment Inside this field.

http://alsabaah.iq/16072/%D8%A5%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%AC-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%81%D8%B7%D9%8A
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum