Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Paul Bremer: Iraqis today are better off than the era of "Saddam" I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Paul Bremer: Iraqis today are better off than the era of "Saddam" I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Paul Bremer: Iraqis today are better off than the era of "Saddam" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Paul Bremer: Iraqis today are better off than the era of "Saddam" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Paul Bremer: Iraqis today are better off than the era of "Saddam" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Paul Bremer: Iraqis today are better off than the era of "Saddam" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Paul Bremer: Iraqis today are better off than the era of "Saddam" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Paul Bremer: Iraqis today are better off than the era of "Saddam" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Paul Bremer: Iraqis today are better off than the era of "Saddam" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Paul Bremer: Iraqis today are better off than the era of "Saddam" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Paul Bremer: Iraqis today are better off than the era of "Saddam" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Paul Bremer: Iraqis today are better off than the era of "Saddam" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Paul Bremer: Iraqis today are better off than the era of "Saddam" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Paul Bremer: Iraqis today are better off than the era of "Saddam" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Paul Bremer: Iraqis today are better off than the era of "Saddam" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Paul Bremer: Iraqis today are better off than the era of "Saddam" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Paul Bremer: Iraqis today are better off than the era of "Saddam" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Paul Bremer: Iraqis today are better off than the era of "Saddam" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Paul Bremer: Iraqis today are better off than the era of "Saddam" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Paul Bremer: Iraqis today are better off than the era of "Saddam" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Paul Bremer: Iraqis today are better off than the era of "Saddam"

Go down

Paul Bremer: Iraqis today are better off than the era of "Saddam" Empty Paul Bremer: Iraqis today are better off than the era of "Saddam"

Post by claud39 Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:28 am

Paul Bremer: Iraqis today are better off than the era of "Saddam"

Paul Bremer: Iraqis today are better off than the era of "Saddam" 13980813001376_Test_PhotoI

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraqis are better off today than they were under Saddam, said Paul Bremer, the US ruler imposed by Washington after the fall of Saddam Hussein's dictator in 2003.
Asked about America's use of the pretext of weapons of mass destruction as a justification for invading Iraq, Bremer said in an interview with the Independent Arab. "The Iraqi people and the United States are better off in the region today after 15 years. I have no hesitation in defending the resolution. Given the evidence with the president, there were no other options," he said.
Bremer added, Iraqis are better off today than they were under Saddam, they choose their government and they did it five times in peace.
"Per capita GDP is now six times what it was before the war, except for the production of electricity and oil, which has tripled."

https://ar.farsnews.com/middle_east/news/13980813001080
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum