Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
In the World Bank report on Iraq and its outlook for the coming years I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
In the World Bank report on Iraq and its outlook for the coming years I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
In the World Bank report on Iraq and its outlook for the coming years I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
In the World Bank report on Iraq and its outlook for the coming years I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
In the World Bank report on Iraq and its outlook for the coming years I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
In the World Bank report on Iraq and its outlook for the coming years I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
In the World Bank report on Iraq and its outlook for the coming years I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
In the World Bank report on Iraq and its outlook for the coming years I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
In the World Bank report on Iraq and its outlook for the coming years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
In the World Bank report on Iraq and its outlook for the coming years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
In the World Bank report on Iraq and its outlook for the coming years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
In the World Bank report on Iraq and its outlook for the coming years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
In the World Bank report on Iraq and its outlook for the coming years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
In the World Bank report on Iraq and its outlook for the coming years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
In the World Bank report on Iraq and its outlook for the coming years I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
In the World Bank report on Iraq and its outlook for the coming years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
In the World Bank report on Iraq and its outlook for the coming years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
In the World Bank report on Iraq and its outlook for the coming years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
In the World Bank report on Iraq and its outlook for the coming years I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
In the World Bank report on Iraq and its outlook for the coming years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

In the World Bank report on Iraq and its outlook for the coming years

2 posters

Go down

In the World Bank report on Iraq and its outlook for the coming years Empty In the World Bank report on Iraq and its outlook for the coming years

Post by claud39 Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:23 am

In the World Bank report on Iraq and its outlook for the coming years

In the World Bank report on Iraq and its outlook for the coming years %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%81%D8%B7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A

Follow “احات التحريرÇ التحرير Çá التحرير التحريرÑíÑ”
The World Bank has released its report on Iraq and its outlook for the coming years
Growth is expected to continue its positive track and peak at 5.1 per cent in 2020.However, growth is expected to slow to 2.7 per cent in 2021.

2. Higher spending with lower oil prices will lead to an expected fiscal deficit of 3.3 per cent of GDP in 2020 and will remain in a similar range in 2021. The persistent fiscal deficit is expected to raise public debt to more than 48 per cent of GDP. GDP by 2021.

3. Lower oil prices and increased imports will keep the current account balance in deficit, with GDP expected to average 4 per cent over the period 2020-2021. This is expected to be financed in part by the accumulation of previous international reserves. As a result, it is expected that the foreign reserves of the Central Bank of Iraq is reduced to an estimated US $ 51 billion (or 5.7 months of imports) by the year 2021.

As the report set of challenges facing Iraq , namely:

* fragile political environment
* total dependence on Oil revenues
* Lack of services, corruption and lack of jobs

http://altahreernews.com/7456/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

In the World Bank report on Iraq and its outlook for the coming years Empty World Bank: Legislative Stability in Arab Countries Improves Foreign Investment

Post by claud39 Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:36 pm

World Bank: Legislative Stability in Arab Countries Improves Foreign Investment

03 Nov 2019 05:59 PM

In the World Bank report on Iraq and its outlook for the coming years 1024

Cairo - Mubasher: Arab countries can improve their chances of expanding foreign investment by achieving legislative stability, enforcing the law on dispute settlement and preserving property rights, the World Bank's first vice president said .

Speaking on the sidelines of the opening of the Sustainable Development Week conference on Sunday, Mahmoud Mohieldin said it is important to invest in local capacities and create a favorable climate for local investors by providing a new approach in areas with high growth opportunities, such as the telecommunications sector. And education, according to the Middle East News Agency "ASHA".

On how to get out of Arab countries, the World Bank deputy said: "This can be done through the processes of localization of development and investment in the possibilities available."

Mohieldin said that political will is needed and the conflicts in the region are resolved .

He pointed out that the right opportunity to invest in human capital, and improve the conditions of education and attention to health care, in addition to investment in infrastructure and digital policies .

The "Sustainable Development Week" conference is organized by the General Secretariat of the League of Arab States in cooperation with the Ministry of Planning, Follow-up and Administrative Reform and the partnership of the World Bank and the United Nations.

Nominations

https://www.mubasher.info/news/3554795/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%82%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%B9%D9%8A-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%8A%D8%AD%D8%B3%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%AB%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%AC%D9%86%D8%A8%D9%8A
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

In the World Bank report on Iraq and its outlook for the coming years Empty Re: In the World Bank report on Iraq and its outlook for the coming years

Post by RamblerNash Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:17 pm

The World Bank assesses the situation of Iraq and the future of its economy

In the World Bank report on Iraq and its outlook for the coming years Story_img_5dbfe625585a7

2019/11/4 11:49

The World Bank issued its report on Iraq and its outlook from the previous years.

The report showed the following results:

1. In the absence of structural reforms and accelerated reconstruction, Iraq's recovery may be short-lived, and growth is expected to continue its positive path and peak at 5.1 per cent in 2020.However, growth is expected to slow to 2.7 per cent. cent in 2021.

2. higher spending with lower oil prices will lead to the expected fiscal deficit at 3.3 percent of GDP in 2020 and will remain in a similar scale in 2021. It is expected that the ongoing fiscal deficit will raise public debt to more Of 48 per cent of GDP by 2021.

3. Lower oil prices and increased imports will keep the current account balance in deficit, with GDP expected to average 4 per cent over the period 2020-2021. This is expected to be financed in part by the accumulation of previous international reserves. As a result, the CBI's foreign reserves are expected to fall to an estimated US $ 51 billion (or 5.7 months of imports) by 2021.

The report also illustrates a range of challenges facing Iraq

- a fragile political environment

- total dependence on revenues. Oil

- lack of services, corruption and lack of jobs

https://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=217835

In the World Bank report on Iraq and its outlook for the coming years 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

In the World Bank report on Iraq and its outlook for the coming years Empty Iraq Business Environment Assessment: World Bank Doing Business Report 2020

Post by claud39 Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:37 pm

Iraq Business Environment Assessment: World Bank Doing Business Report 2020

Sunday November 04 2019

In the World Bank report on Iraq and its outlook for the coming years 5dbfcc60bb1f9

Underdeveloped regulations and burdensome inefficient and inefficient business rules may stifle entrepreneurship and corporate growth. This keeps companies away from regulatory oversight, shifting to the informal sector, or leaving the country in search of a more supportive work environment. Foreign investors may avoid economies where regulation prevents economic activity from flourishing.

Bureaucratic bureaucratic measures may not only hinder companies or investors, but may hinder the economy's ability to sustain growth. Economic freedom to do business goes hand in hand with economic development and a thriving private sector, both of which support poverty eradication and shared prosperity.

Doing Business 2020 measures regulations in 190 economies across 12 business regimes to assess the business environment in each economy. Ten of these indicators were used to assess the ease of doing business this year. This is the seventeenth issue of the study, which has prompted governments around the world to undertake business reforms aimed at promoting sustainable economic growth.

The study examines rules that affect a company from its inception to its operational phase and then ceases to operate: starting a business, obtaining building permits, delivering electricity, registering property, obtaining credit, protecting low-shareholder shareholders, paying taxes, trading across borders, and enforcing Contracts, settlement of financial insolvency cases.

According to the study, the top ten countries in the world to do business are New Zealand (86.8 out of 100), Singapore (86.2), Hong Kong (85.3), Denmark (85.3), Republic of Korea (84), and the United States. (84), Georgia (83.7), which ranks seventh ahead of the United Kingdom (83.5), Norway (82.6), and Sweden (82).

Economies with the highest scores in ease of doing business share many features, including the widespread use of electronic systems. The 20 best performing countries had online platforms for starting businesses, filing tax returns and transferring ownership. In addition, 11 economies have electronic building permit procedures.

Overall, the 20 best performing countries have rigorous business regulations that are highly transparent.

For the Arab countries, the UAE ranks 16th in the world (80.9 points), ahead of Germany (22.79), France 32 (76.8) ... Bahrain (76.0) and Saudi Arabia (62nd) 71.6), Oman 68 (70.0), Jordan 75 (69.0), Qatar 77 (68.7), Tunisia 78 (68.7) and Kuwait 83 (67.4).

Iraq ranks 172th globally (out of 190 countries), with only 44.7 points (out of 100 points).

The other "backward" countries ahead of us are Myanmar, Sudan, Madagascar, Bangladesh, Burkina Faso, Nicaragua, Cambodia, Mali, Benin and the Marshall Islands !!!!!

The presence of Iraq in this low rank of the table is sufficient to provide an objective assessment of the so-called "reforms" of successive governments in Iraq (for sixteen years) in the field of facilitating the business environment .. And to know to what extent can the underdeveloped regulations and cumbersome rules of work, Heavy routine, miserable and inefficient management patterns (and all that is associated with multifaceted and corrupt corruption) ... lead to the reluctance of investors (both domestic and foreign) to work in Iraq and to the continued deterioration of the economic indicators. Aggravation indicators, and increasing Unemployment and poverty rates, consolidation of the economy's rent, and the strengthening of the "patriarchal" political management of economic resources.

Reforming and improving the business environment in Iraq should be the first (and fundamental) step in the long road to responding to the complex social and economic challenges and crises that have plagued Iraq for many decades, not to insist on miserable government and parliamentary "patchwork" procedures. In order to absorb the resentment of the people, through (for example) lowering the retirement age (to increase the already large number of retirees), replacing unemployed civil servants instead (to increase the already enormous number of civil servants) and other solutions that lack sound economic logic, which do not It can A source of permanent employment fled, and sustainable income.

https://annabaa.org/arabic/economicarticles/21085
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum