Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
ARAB MONETARY FUND (AMF) ORGANIZES THE 17TH MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP TO PROMOTE FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
ARAB MONETARY FUND (AMF) ORGANIZES THE 17TH MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP TO PROMOTE FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
ARAB MONETARY FUND (AMF) ORGANIZES THE 17TH MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP TO PROMOTE FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
ARAB MONETARY FUND (AMF) ORGANIZES THE 17TH MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP TO PROMOTE FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
ARAB MONETARY FUND (AMF) ORGANIZES THE 17TH MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP TO PROMOTE FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
ARAB MONETARY FUND (AMF) ORGANIZES THE 17TH MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP TO PROMOTE FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
ARAB MONETARY FUND (AMF) ORGANIZES THE 17TH MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP TO PROMOTE FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
ARAB MONETARY FUND (AMF) ORGANIZES THE 17TH MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP TO PROMOTE FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
ARAB MONETARY FUND (AMF) ORGANIZES THE 17TH MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP TO PROMOTE FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
ARAB MONETARY FUND (AMF) ORGANIZES THE 17TH MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP TO PROMOTE FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
ARAB MONETARY FUND (AMF) ORGANIZES THE 17TH MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP TO PROMOTE FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
ARAB MONETARY FUND (AMF) ORGANIZES THE 17TH MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP TO PROMOTE FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
ARAB MONETARY FUND (AMF) ORGANIZES THE 17TH MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP TO PROMOTE FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
ARAB MONETARY FUND (AMF) ORGANIZES THE 17TH MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP TO PROMOTE FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
ARAB MONETARY FUND (AMF) ORGANIZES THE 17TH MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP TO PROMOTE FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
ARAB MONETARY FUND (AMF) ORGANIZES THE 17TH MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP TO PROMOTE FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
ARAB MONETARY FUND (AMF) ORGANIZES THE 17TH MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP TO PROMOTE FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
ARAB MONETARY FUND (AMF) ORGANIZES THE 17TH MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP TO PROMOTE FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
ARAB MONETARY FUND (AMF) ORGANIZES THE 17TH MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP TO PROMOTE FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
ARAB MONETARY FUND (AMF) ORGANIZES THE 17TH MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP TO PROMOTE FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

ARAB MONETARY FUND (AMF) ORGANIZES THE 17TH MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP TO PROMOTE FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES

Go down

ARAB MONETARY FUND (AMF) ORGANIZES THE 17TH MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP TO PROMOTE FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES Empty ARAB MONETARY FUND (AMF) ORGANIZES THE 17TH MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP TO PROMOTE FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES

Post by claud39 Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:32 am

ARAB MONETARY FUND (AMF) ORGANIZES THE 17TH MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP TO PROMOTE FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES

2019-11-03

ARAB MONETARY FUND (AMF) ORGANIZES THE 17TH MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP TO PROMOTE FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES _CAR3160%20%28Large%29

Digital transformation and its impact on financial inclusion

Responsible Finance and Financial Consumer Protection: Policies and Tools

Producer of financial inclusion and citizen's right to a bank account

Arab Financial Inclusion Day 2020

The priorities of the Saudi presidency of the G20 in terms of financial inclusion

The 17th Regular Meeting of the Regional Working Group to Enhance Financial Inclusion in the Arab States opened Sunday morning at the Beach Rotana Hotel, Abu Dhabi. It is noteworthy that the team emanates from the Board of Governors of Central Banks and Arab Monetary Institutions. Team representatives from international and regional institutions meeting was also attended by the World Bank, the Swiss Agency for Cooperation and Development, the Union of Arab Securities Authorities and the German Agency for Development ( GIZ ), the Global Alliance for financial inclusion ( the AFI ), the Islamic Development Bank ( IsDB ), and the Center for Financial Inclusion ( Accion) .

The team contributes to the development of policies and tools related to enhancing financial inclusion in the Arab countries, studying ways to improve its indicators, promoting awareness of financial inclusion issues, protecting consumers of financial and banking services, and working to help Arab countries implement relevant international standards and principles. The team also works to enhance the exchange of experiences and experiences between Arab countries in the field of policies and procedures related to financial inclusion, and to devote cooperation between the various institutions and national bodies concerned with financial inclusion issues in the Arab countries and between them and the relevant international institutions, thus enhancing coordination of the views of the Arab countries on the issues and developments Regional and international financial inclusion.

At the meeting, the team will discuss a number of new topics, notably digital transformation and its impact on financial inclusion. In addition, the meeting will discuss the issue of responsible finance and its role in maintaining financial stability through reducing default rates and at the same time protecting the rights of financial consumers. Appropriate decision regarding funding. Responsible lending also enhances the levels of financial inclusion of the target groups by extending the granting of productive and development loans to various economic and emerging sectors.

On the other hand, the meeting will review the experiences of a number of Arab countries, including financial consumer protection, data collection on financial inclusion, and statistical survey on the demand side of financial services. The preparations for the Arab countries related to the activities and events of the Arab Financial Inclusion Day in 2020 will also be discussed.

The meeting will also discuss a number of working papers, including criteria related to the activities and activities of financial inclusion in the Arab countries, the definition of the product of financial inclusion and the right of citizens to have access to the account.

Finally, the team will look at the priorities of the Saudi presidency of the G20 in terms of financial inclusion, and how to develop and coordinate the team's activities in the context of these priorities.

It is worth mentioning that the functions of the Arab Monetary Fund, which is the secretariat of the team in the framework of its role as technical secretariat of the Board of Governors of the Central Banks and Arab Monetary Institutions, is to prepare the agenda of the meeting and contribute to the studies and reports prepared by the team and follow-up recommendations.

ARAB MONETARY FUND (AMF) ORGANIZES THE 17TH MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP TO PROMOTE FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES _CAR3159%20%28Large%29

ARAB MONETARY FUND (AMF) ORGANIZES THE 17TH MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP TO PROMOTE FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES _CAR3138%20%28Large%29

https://www.amf.org.ae/ar/content/%D8%B5%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AC%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%B9-%D8%B9%D8%B4%D8%B1-%D9%84%D9%81%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D9%82%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%85%D9%8A-%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%B2-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D9%85%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A-%D9%81%D9%8A
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum