Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
HUGE......... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
HUGE......... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
HUGE......... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
HUGE......... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
HUGE......... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
HUGE......... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
HUGE......... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
HUGE......... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
HUGE......... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
HUGE......... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
HUGE......... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
HUGE......... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
HUGE......... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
HUGE......... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
HUGE......... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
HUGE......... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
HUGE......... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
HUGE......... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
HUGE......... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
HUGE......... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

HUGE.........

2 posters

Go down

HUGE......... Empty HUGE.........

Post by kenlej Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:18 pm

[size=40]HUGE! Suspected ‘Whistleblower’ Ciaramella May Be CIA Spy Planted in Trump White House Identified as “Charlie” in Strzok and Page Texts![/size]

Whoa!  This is earth shattering.  No wonder Lying Adam Schiff and his Democrat cohorts don’t want their suspected whistleblower Eric Ciaramella outed to the public.  This is because they all know that Ciaramella was in President Trump’s White House and his purpose was specifically to spy on the Trump Administration.

(At about the 10 minute mark Bongino unveils this entire twisted plot.)
In April of this year, Senators Grassley and Johnson sent a letter to Attorney General Barr asking him for any information on the following (or perhaps this was their way of encouraging him to look into something).  What they specifically asked about was related to some text messages from corrupt FBI Agents Peter Strzok and Lisa Page referring to a “CI guy” in the White House –
HUGE......... Grassley-Johnson-1-600x352
Next Grassley and Johnson provide the exact text messages they wanted Barr to look into.  The text from Peter Strzok says “Do we want Joe to go with Evania instead of Charlie for a variety of reasons?” –
HUGE......... Grassley-Johnson-2-600x292
A footnote at the bottom of the Grassley and Johnson memo says “At this time it is unknown who “Charlie” is”.
On the beginning of the next page of their memo Grassley and Johnson share some more texts from Strzok and Page referring to “the CI guy” again in the White House –
HUGE......... Grassley-Johnson-3-600x302
Grassley and Johnson ask Barr some shocking questions (highlighted below) –
The nature of these communications , and the precise purpose of any attempts to “develop relationships” with Trump or Pence transition team staff are not immediately clear.  Were these efforts done to gain better communication between the respective parties, or were the briefings used as intelligence gathering operation?  Further, did any such surveillance activities continue beyond the inauguration, and in the event they did, were those activities subject to proper predication?  Any improper FBI surveillance activities that were conducted before or after the 2016 election must be brought to light and properly addressed.”
Strzok and Page in their texts were likely referring to fired FBI Director Andy McCabe and Bill Priestap per footnotes on that page.  The reference to the “CI guy” is unclear.
HUGE......... Grassley-Johnson-4-600x211
Finally Grassley and Johnson discuss the leaks coming from the FBI and the Mueller gang and how Barr should look into those as well.
Who was ‘Charlie’ in the Trump White House and is he the CI guy referred to in other Strzok and Page texts?  This leads us back to Bongino who tied the Grassley and Johnson letter together with some more recent information. 
***Get Trump 2020 buttons @ TrumpButtons.com – Click Here***
On Wednesday Paul Sperry announced at RealClearInvestigations.com in a post that the so-called ‘whistleblower’ in Lying Adam Schiff’s fake impeachment sham is none other than Eric Ciaramella.  This is old news to us at TGP as well as Bongino and others on the web.  (We first reported on Ciaramella on October 11th.)
But in Sperry’s post, he notes the exact pronunciation for Ciaramella’s name – (pronounced char-a-MEL-ah) –
HUGE......... Ciaramella-RCI-600x304
Bongino suspects that Sperry is trying to hint at something as the pronunciation of a name is not usually included in posts like Sperry’s.  What Bongino suggests is that there is a connection between Sperry’s article and the Grassley and Johnson letter – Char-a-MEL-ah is the same ‘Charlie’ in the Strzok and Page communications.
CHECK MATE MR PRESIDENT 
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

HUGE......... Empty Re: HUGE.........

Post by Jayzze Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:05 pm

kenj. a lot more will be coming out real soon including the finishing touches on the hotel trump gitmo
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

HUGE......... Empty Re: HUGE.........

Post by kenlej Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:42 pm

ayestu ayestu ayestu ayestu
Jayzze wrote:kenj.  a lot more will be coming out real soon including the finishing touches on the hotel trump gitmo
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum