Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi President: The Prime Minister has agreed to resign and requests an acceptable alternative I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi President: The Prime Minister has agreed to resign and requests an acceptable alternative I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi President: The Prime Minister has agreed to resign and requests an acceptable alternative I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi President: The Prime Minister has agreed to resign and requests an acceptable alternative I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi President: The Prime Minister has agreed to resign and requests an acceptable alternative I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi President: The Prime Minister has agreed to resign and requests an acceptable alternative I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi President: The Prime Minister has agreed to resign and requests an acceptable alternative I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi President: The Prime Minister has agreed to resign and requests an acceptable alternative I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi President: The Prime Minister has agreed to resign and requests an acceptable alternative I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi President: The Prime Minister has agreed to resign and requests an acceptable alternative I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi President: The Prime Minister has agreed to resign and requests an acceptable alternative I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi President: The Prime Minister has agreed to resign and requests an acceptable alternative I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi President: The Prime Minister has agreed to resign and requests an acceptable alternative I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqi President: The Prime Minister has agreed to resign and requests an acceptable alternative I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqi President: The Prime Minister has agreed to resign and requests an acceptable alternative I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqi President: The Prime Minister has agreed to resign and requests an acceptable alternative I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqi President: The Prime Minister has agreed to resign and requests an acceptable alternative I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraqi President: The Prime Minister has agreed to resign and requests an acceptable alternative I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraqi President: The Prime Minister has agreed to resign and requests an acceptable alternative I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraqi President: The Prime Minister has agreed to resign and requests an acceptable alternative I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraqi President: The Prime Minister has agreed to resign and requests an acceptable alternative

Go down

Iraqi President: The Prime Minister has agreed to resign and requests an acceptable alternative Empty Iraqi President: The Prime Minister has agreed to resign and requests an acceptable alternative

Post by RamblerNash Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:02 pm

Iraqi President: The Prime Minister has agreed to resign and requests an acceptable alternative

Iraqi President: The Prime Minister has agreed to resign and requests an acceptable alternative Barham-salih

2019/10/31 07:18:46

Iraqi President Barham Saleh announced that Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi had agreed to resign, but demanded an understanding on an acceptable alternative within the framework of the constitution.

Saleh said in a speech, "The Prime Minister has agreed to submit his resignation, asking the political blocs to reach an acceptable alternative, in light of the commitment to constitutional and legal contexts and to prevent a constitutional vacuum."

He added, "I personally continue consultations and meetings with various blocs, forces and popular actors, in order to bring about the desired reforms and within the constitutional and legal contexts in a way that preserves the stability of Iraq and protects public security and promotes higher national interests, sure that the status quo is unsustainable. We really need changes." Big must be done. "

"The demands of the Iraqi people have put us to the test," he said. "In the grievances and adversity, the true and sincere men and the real men of the homeland appear to make the tribulation and adversity a means of leapfrogging, advancement and progress. .

The President of the Republic, "Whether we are a government, parliament or popular events, the responsibility binds us all to protect the country from tampering and bad intentions of those who are abusive as it obliges us to get rid of corruption and spoilers, so I invite you and I call ourselves to protect our country and preserve the peaceful demonstrations so that we can all achieve the demands Iraq is healthy. "

"I am with you, and I will remain so, and I will do my best to implement the true demands. I follow with exceptional interest the investigation of the martyrs and the wounded. My heart and deep feelings with their generous families deserve all fairness and appreciation from the state. Otherwise, there is no good in a position no matter how high and big if he did not do justice to the oppressed and save a poor from his poverty and protect a country and cherish his children. Iraq deserves a lot from us. "

LINK

Iraqi President: The Prime Minister has agreed to resign and requests an acceptable alternative 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum