Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iran is hit hard by early elections in Iraq I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iran is hit hard by early elections in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iran is hit hard by early elections in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iran is hit hard by early elections in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iran is hit hard by early elections in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iran is hit hard by early elections in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iran is hit hard by early elections in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iran is hit hard by early elections in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iran is hit hard by early elections in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iran is hit hard by early elections in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iran is hit hard by early elections in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iran is hit hard by early elections in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iran is hit hard by early elections in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iran is hit hard by early elections in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iran is hit hard by early elections in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iran is hit hard by early elections in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iran is hit hard by early elections in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iran is hit hard by early elections in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iran is hit hard by early elections in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iran is hit hard by early elections in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iran is hit hard by early elections in Iraq

Go down

Iran is hit hard by early elections in Iraq Empty Iran is hit hard by early elections in Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:56 pm

Iran is hit hard by early elections in Iraq

Iran is hit hard by early elections in Iraq Image

31-10-2019 06:46 PM

Baghdad / News

The option of early elections, under the auspices of the United Nations, emerged as one of the appropriate solutions to the crisis in Iraq, with the escalation of popular protests, calling for the departure of the government of Adel Abdul Mahdi, and changes to the political system in the country.

Since the beginning of this month, the country has been witnessing popular protests in the squares and squares; demanding reform of the political system, removing Iran's influence from the country, improving the economy and providing job opportunities for millions of unemployed, amid a political crisis hitting the country; following the dispute over the way to deal with these demonstrations .

Reduced influence of "dependency" parties

Political forces in the country are divided over how to resolve the current crisis. While Sadr's leader, Moqtada al-Sadr, supports the option of dismissing the Mahdi government and going to early elections under UN supervision, the Fateh alliance led by Iran, which is close to Iran, rejects that option. It will "deepen the current crisis" and move the country into the unknown.

The researcher in the Iraqi and Iranian affairs, Sarmad al-Taie, that "the general trend in Iraq, now, and the discussions in Najaf and the atmosphere of demonstrations, went towards the option of early elections, and this proposal can not Hadi al-Amiri, nor the conquest of the conquest, to deal; because it would mean that 70% "The Iraqis, who boycotted the previous elections, will participate in the new elections.

Taie goes during a press interview, that "the current parliament, facing rejection by the Iraqi street, it was unable to detect the killers of protesters and shooters, (killed more than 200 and wounded about 12 thousand), they are not from the regular army, but they Militias have penetrated the body of the state, turned against legitimacy, and the wise have always warned against it. "

He added, "After the introduction of a new parliament, it will be largely reflective of the public, and then we can talk about reforms to calm young demonstrators."

In May, parliamentary elections were held that saw a significant rise of pro-Iranian parties. Observers - that these factions benefited from the victories against ISIS during the past years, and their participation in it, which led to the rise of its star, and achieved significant gains at the political level.

But during their participation in parliament and the Iraqi government, these factions quickly engaged in personal gains, partisan and sectarian, and formed economic committees to manage their financial resources, and limited in appointments to those close to them and their followers, as well as the issue of the integration of individuals in the crowd, and what This was accompanied by patronage and eclecticism, and generated great resentment among the poor classes who were excluded from it because they did not belong to one of the factions, such as Asaib Ahl al-Haq, Badr Organization, and Hezbollah Brigades.

Since the beginning of this year, the Iraqi government has closed 300 offices belonging to the armed factions, where they were engaged in brokering, human trafficking, weapons manufacturing, drug smuggling, extortion and counterfeiting state property, according to official data issued by the Iraqi Interior Ministry. He drew the attention of the Iraqi street to the nature of the actions of those factions that penetrated into political and military life.

Khamenei's remarks .. worry and confusion

Yesterday, Iran's Supreme Leader, Ali Khamenei, described the protests in Iraq as "riots", saying that "the biggest blow that enemies can take to any country is to rob them of security, which they started in some countries in the region."

The Iranian leader, who shouted Iraqis against his country's interventions in Iraq, said: `` I recommend those who are keen on Iraq and Lebanon to put on top of their priorities to address the riots, and the people also have demands and they are right, but they should know that their demands are achieved only within the legal frameworks and structures of their country. ''

Observers believed that Khamenei's remarks, including a clear reference to the arrival of Iranian concern over the fate of the unprecedented Iraqi protest movement, which was launched in early October, as well as that the political path parallel to that movement, is not moving in the interest of Iran, especially if the early elections, under the supervision United nations.

Activists said pro-Iranian politicians were looking for any formula to save the government, amid expectations that the fall of Abdul Mahdi would be a prelude to the fall of major political parties that dominated the Iraqi scene for years.

In addition to the announcement of Iraqi President Barham Salih, today, his agreement to hold early elections, see many of the blocs through statements to officials in this direction, such as the victory coalition led by former Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, the Iraqi platform led by Iyad Allawi, as well as the stream of wisdom and others, While the Sunni and Kurdish blocs remain in the position of spectators, until the moment, without taking a position towards one of the options.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=201472

Iran is hit hard by early elections in Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum