Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Belarus, Iraq discuss Cooperation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Belarus, Iraq discuss Cooperation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Belarus, Iraq discuss Cooperation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Belarus, Iraq discuss Cooperation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Belarus, Iraq discuss Cooperation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Belarus, Iraq discuss Cooperation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Belarus, Iraq discuss Cooperation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Belarus, Iraq discuss Cooperation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Belarus, Iraq discuss Cooperation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Belarus, Iraq discuss Cooperation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Belarus, Iraq discuss Cooperation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Belarus, Iraq discuss Cooperation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Belarus, Iraq discuss Cooperation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Belarus, Iraq discuss Cooperation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Belarus, Iraq discuss Cooperation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Belarus, Iraq discuss Cooperation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Belarus, Iraq discuss Cooperation I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Belarus, Iraq discuss Cooperation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Belarus, Iraq discuss Cooperation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Belarus, Iraq discuss Cooperation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Belarus, Iraq discuss Cooperation

Go down

Belarus, Iraq discuss Cooperation Empty Belarus, Iraq discuss Cooperation

Post by claud39 Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:23 am

Belarus, Iraq discuss Cooperation

30th October 2019 

Belarus, Iraq discuss Cooperation ScreenHunter-4832-623x346

On October 28, 2019 the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Belarus, Andrei Dapkiunas, met with the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Iraq to the Russian Federation and the Republic of Belarus non-resident, Haydar Mansour Hadi. The meeting was held on the occasion of the Ambassador’s completion of his diplomatic mission.
The Deputy Minister expressed satisfaction with the results of the Ambassador’s activities in this capacity and noted his prominent role in the development of the whole range of Belarusian-Iraqi relations in recent years. The Belarusian diplomat particularly emphasized the importance of the personal contribution by H.M. Hadi to the solution of practical issues that directly concern citizens of both countries.
The Iraqi diplomat thanked for the high appreciation of his work and reiterated his intention to further contribute to the comprehensive development of bilateral relations between Belarus and Iraq.
During the discussion of the state and prospects of the Belarusian-Iraqi cooperation, the interlocutors reaffirmed their commitment to implement the agreements reached at the consultations between the foreign ministries of Belarus and Iraq in Minsk on September 11, 2019.
The sides highlighted the value of personal contacts at all levels of interstate cooperation for strengthening bilateral ties and agreed to maintain them.
(Source: Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Belarus)

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2019/10/30/belarus-iraq-discuss-cooperation/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum